Find your ideal Nissan 200SX/Silvia from top dealers and private sellers in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds. This means that it will ride on the same RWD platform.

On the other side, when it is about design, it is expected that 2017 Nissan Silvia will feature similar styling cues to Nissan Sports Sedan concept. Id be happy to help - First off, Those concepts imo are modern indeed, but do no favours for the name "Silvia" - also @ R-Spec, Dude i'll check if i have snaps dude! i'd like to add one thing, in my opinion it should have a real manual gearbox and no electronic auto/tiptronic. This owners club has been made in the benefit of owners of the Nissan Silvia chassis, allowing them to socially integrate and share their knowledge and advice. The first was to saddle the S13 and S14 generations of the car with the truck engine from the Nissan Pathfinder instead of the superb turbocharged variant of the SR20DE engine from the Infiniti G20 and the Nissan … You must log in or register to reply here. We all remember one of the company’s best-known nameplates called Silvia. Since this model is nothing but the rumor at this moment, it seems worthless to speculate about things like release date and price. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car.

Your email address will not be published. Find 2 used Nissan 240SX as low as $19,000 on Carsforsale.com®.

Your email address will not be published. ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. COMES WITH 2-PIECE FLOATING 365MM CURVED VANES ROTORS INCLUDE: OVER 6500 COLOR OPTIONS WITH CALIPERS & ROTOR CENTER HATS ( FREE UPGRADE ) ROTOR RING TYPE: SLOTTED & DRILLED (STANDARD) SLOTTED / J-TYPE ( … JavaScript is disabled. Finally, the latest model came out in 1999 and it was produced until 2002. i'd like to add one thing, in my opinion it should have a real manual gearbox and no electronic auto/tiptronic. http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=3696. What models of Silvia or SX Variants have you owned, and for how long? that takes away some of the interaction between you and the car and anything that does that is bad in my opinion. Next-Gen 2021 Nissan Qashqai Debuts Later This Year, 2021 Nissan Juke Nismo Is Not Coming Back to the US, 2021 Nissan Altima to Get Hybrid Engine and Nismo Model, 2021 Infiniti QX30 Review, Specs, Models, Changes, New Generation of 2021 Nissan Maxima Arrives This Year, http://resumeperk.com/blog/why-you-should-try-professional-resume-design-services, 2021 Nissan Pathfinder Redesign, Pictures, Interior. this may not be very constructive, but those concept images serve to show just how out of touch nissan (and most manufacturers) are becoming, that would do for the silvia brand what the g35 did for the skyline brand, no good at all.... Also I quite like this, think it would sell like hotcakes if the rear is 240z esc. The base model will be probably powered by small but powerful supercharged 1.2 liter petrol engine. During this long period, we have seen seven sports coupe models under this name. this may not be very constructive, but those concept images serve to show just how out of touch nissan (and most manufacturers) are becoming, that would do for the silvia brand what the g35 did for the skyline brand, no good at all.... Also I quite like this, think it would sell like hotcakes if the rear is 240z esc. I'm with R-Spec on the above concept but that G35 doesn't deserve to have a skyline badge on it :no: Thanks a lot for your input guys, really helpful. The first rumors appeared already in 2008 but nowadays, these reports looks much more likely. Posted Mar 03, 2019: NISSAN SILVIA CLUB K'S PS13 1992 v1.0 by Yuri Blake and abbo90. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Posted Jun 22, 2019: NISSAN SILVIA K'S S13 v1.0 by Esprit3905. After many years of break, most of us didn’t forget this model yet, so it isn’t a wonder that there are many speculations about new model, which is expected to come as 2017 Nissan Silvia, according to rumors.
Have a search around theres quite a lot of opinion on this forum anyway and you can see information on posters on their user page ;-), see imo thats a bit more like it, less executive saloon and more agressive sportscar. When it is about competition, although there are plenty of models around.

This name was used for the sport coupes, produced by Nissan. I'm with R-Spec on the above concept but that G35 doesn't deserve to have a skyline badge on it :no: Thanks a lot for your input guys, really helpful. This owners club has been made in the benefit of owners of the Nissan Silvia chassis, allowing them to socially integrate and share their knowledge and advice. Looking for a Nissan 200SX/Silvia? Hi all, I am a final year Automotive Design student at Coventry University School of Art and Design, one of the worlds leading institutions in the Automotive Design industry. This model left a significant mark in car industry, so it’s no wonder that many of speculations about all-new, 2017 Nissan Silvia. The main rivals will be the triplet of relatives – Toyota GT86, Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ.

Posted Sep 29, 2019: NISSAN SILVIA S13 SILEIGHTY (DRIFT) Although power of these engines is still unknown. It was originally introduced in 1964 and, with one break between 1968 and 1974, it was produced until 2002. Project Research - S17 Silvia Concept Hi all, ... NB. I have included a few official and unofficial images of the 2010 Nissan FR concept at the end of this thread, for those who aren’t familiar with it.----- Please could you include your age, sex, location and occupation along with your comments.

Excellent input there mate, thanks a lot! According to the latest reports, there will be two engines in offer. You must log in or register to reply here. The first rumors appeared already in 2008 but nowadays, these reports looks much more likely. Excellent input there mate, thanks a lot! When it is about dimensions, it is expected that new coupe will be smaller that upcoming Z-model. Nissan’s reputation with the Silvia in America was marred by two unhappy decisions. It is expected that bigger, 1.6 liter unit will have around 200 horsepower, in order to match Toyota GT86. JavaScript is disabled. Id be happy to help - First off, Those concepts imo are modern indeed, but do no favours for the name "Silvia" - also @ R-Spec, Dude i'll check if i have snaps dude! Posted Oct 06, 2020: NISSAN SILVIA PS13 ORIGIN v2.0 by Craven & Kami. This model left a significant mark in car industry, so it’s no wonder that many of speculations about all-new, 2017 Nissan Silvia. 1995 Nissan 240SX 2 Dr STD Coupe Description: Used 1995 Nissan 240SX 2 Dr STD Coupe for sale - $11,500 - 89,825 miles Certified Pre-Owned: No http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=3696. What models of Silvia or SX Variants have you owned, and for how long? Keep them coming! As being a light-weight, front-engine, RWD two-door by having a wide range of energy opportunity, that Silvia might be suitable for a selection of motorsport functions. Have a search around theres quite a lot of opinion on this forum anyway and you can see information on posters on their user page ;-), see imo thats a bit more like it, less executive saloon and more agressive sportscar. New Nissan Silvia S16 – All of the 2020 Nissan Silvia S16 is called as Nissan’s kind of trendy and sporty coupes, by having much of past records and a variety of decades linked to their famous nameplate. Required fields are marked *. Keep them coming! ค้นหา รถ Nissan Silvia จำนวน 2 คัน สำหรับขายใน ประเทศไทย ที่ One2car.com According to the latest speculations, it is expected that new model will be based on the Nissan IDx concept. SS-Series (Super Street Lifestyle) FRONT FULLY FORGED 6 PISTON CALIPERS. However, the top offer will be a 1.6 liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine. 2017 Nissan Silvia rumors. Because of that, big engines aren’t expected. This basically means that new 2017 Silvia will be more about light weight and driving pleasure, than about large amount of power. that takes away some of the interaction between you and the car and anything that does that is bad in my opinion.