to view a random entry. There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle. You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation. The Navy Seal Copypasta is believed to have originated on the military and weapons enthusiast image board Operator Chan sometime in 2010. ⠀⣿⣿⣶⠀⣿⣿⣶ AHAHAHAHAH How are you not in fucking school? if you don’t play it, then your obviously some broke, stupid piece of shit who doesn’t have a life. ⠀⠀⠀⣀⠿⣿⣶ Think again, fucker. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. It can be used as a troll reply to all insults, intentional or not. and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Yeah we're married now. The earliest archived posting was submitted on November 11th, 2010 to 4chan’s /jp/ (Otaku Culture) board, in which the poster claimed to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan. The man previously sleeping beside me woke up suddenly and contributed with “where we droppin' boys?”. Games should be fun. Share to iMessage. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. I guess some things never change huh … I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. ⠀⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿ from subredditoftheday Over on Reddit, there is a handy explainer, helping new chefs cook fresh pasta. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. Copypasta Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. ⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿ I was on an airplane half an hour ago and through my headphones I heard some guy ask, “Do you play Fortnite?”. By underlining these basic errors in such a system Fortnite acts as perfect communist propoganda. Press (ง •̀_•́)ง ONE DAY I'LL BE A REAL AD (ง •̀_•́)ง. Ninja literally made gaming mainstream. you need to step your game the fuck up or else ill block you on every social media app my parents will allow me to have. His grades have been dropping heavily ever since that day and now he's threatening me with violence. i bet that you don’t even have a good skin or pickaxe you sad little cunt. What The Fuck Did You Just Say To Me. You gotta do it. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. So I posted her credit card numbers in my story as revenge! Others commented on the attitude of the tweet, taking the stance that games should be fun and Ninja's tweet took them too seriously. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. , . John Wick is in grave danger. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW ARE YOU NOT IN FUCKING SCHOOL? Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. You are nothing to me but just another target. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣀ You are nothing to me but just another target. From personal experience, getting angry at the game only makes you worse at it. Oh, Fuck you, Fagot What the fuck you said to me, you little shit? R. robertdouglas. Workers of the world, unite! I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al … The Angry Video Game Nerd Majin Macron Laundry Room Viking Two Soyjaks Pointing 5 More Minutes, You're So Warm (NSFW) Sign up Now! [6], [6] StayHipp – NINJA ‘IT’S JUST A GAME IS SUCH A WEAK MINDSET’ MEMES. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration month and year. THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT? ⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿ His tweet reads, "The phrase 'it’s just a game' is such a weak mindset. Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. You full of presents It's called: you kiss your mother with that fucking mouth Huh, huh? Oh, Fuck you, Fagot What the fuck you said to me, you little shit? Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice. Actually, scratch the "other games" part: there is enough to go by just in Fortnite alone. The sharp sound of the SLAP when the player’s hands collide perfectly with the beat of the song sends a bone chilling shiver down my spine, every single time I hear it. I know, i know, it's exciting. stop making fun of fortnite you assholes. ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿ Share to Pinterest. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? The crying kid across the aisle stopped kicking and screaming just to say “Tilted Towers!”. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. You full of presents It's called: you kiss your mother with that fucking mouth Huh, huh? You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? ⠀⣶⣿⣿⠛⠀⣿⣿ Jokes and commentary on Ninja's tweet was covered by StayHipp. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F5KRyhVoMQ. Think again, fucker. Epic Fortnite gamers, it's time to rise and grind! The struggle to compete for weapons in game shows how people who get lucky will win - if, under a communistic style - Fortnite started with everyone sharing the same weapons, only then will the best at the game win the royale. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Guys my moms said I'm grounded and she took my computer away no more fortnite! Report. https://copypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Navy_Seal?oldid=4590. Remember me? Fortnite celebrity Ninja posted a tweet on February 18th that criticised people who patronisingly say “it’s just a game”. This dude is just trying to make his temper tantrums from when he played other games look like the right thing to have done to save face. ⠀⣤⣿⠤⣭⣿⣿ Share to Tumblr. On February 18th, 2020, Ninja[1] tweeted, "The phrase 'it’s just a game' is such a weak mindset. When asked to do his homework, he called me a "default" and did a strange dance. 'i' New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. ⠤⣀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣿⣤ But, you gotta be quick, so John Wick can secure the bag and achieve the epic Victory Royal! I know this may come as a shock to many of you, but, as of today, i will be streaming exclusively on Mixer. At first I couldn’t process the words, but I understood after he reiterated. Digital Archaeologist & Curator & Collection Butler, Digital Archaeologist & Cataloger & Media Bus Boy. You’re fucking dead, kid. His tweet reads, "The phrase 'it’s just a game' is such a weak mindset. This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. Never, in all of history, has such an artistic masterpiece ever been created. Copyright 2019 © TwitchQuotes. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? ⠀⠀⠛⣿⠀⠿⣿⣿ Quickly after Ninja's tweet, posters began joking about it by saying it represented them playing casual games. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice. You kiss mother with that mouth? to view the video gallery, or fortnite is by far the best game ever in existence. text. Before him people looked down on gaming like it was only for nerds or whatever. and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. ⠀⠀⠀⠒⣛⣭ User @pukicho[4] commented to that effect, writing, "Nerd thinks he's life guru after playing a bideo game gooder than the rest of us. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. What he needs is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, as well as the expiration month and date. Press J to jump to the feed. All rights reserved. The whole premise of buying VBucks for bling and novelty with real money creates a divide between the rich and the poor over something completely useless. Login. BE SWIFT, GAMERS. Some people are more sensitive than others, maybe stay single player.. keep in mind to some of us 2 hrs a day is not gaming, its warming up. ⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿ i am level 100 and have bought all the skins available at the moment. ⠀⠀⠀⣶⣶⣿⠿⠛⣶ Heck you mom!, ❗️✋ OK MOM ✋❗️WE NEED TO TALK I NEED V-BUCKS I'VE MADE STRAIGHT A'S I'VE CLEANED MY ROOM I'VE TAKEN OUT THE TRASH ️ I CUT THE CATS ASSHOLE HAIR NOW I NEED YOU TO BUY ME V-BUCKS I'VE GOTTA SHOW MY CLOUT ON FORTNITE NOW I'LL BE IN BED BY NINE BECAUSE IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT . Youth-Run Super PAC 'MemePAC' Is Looking To Sway The 2020 Election, After Journalist Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From 'The Intercept' Over Claims Of Censorship, The Internet Debates Bias In The Media, Kanye Makes Hologram Of Robert Kardashian For Kim, Freaking Everyone Out, A Horse On A Balcony Named Juan Is Currently Lording Over Reddit, NINJA ‘IT’S JUST A GAME IS SUCH A WEAK MINDSET’ MEMES, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept. Attention all Fortnite gamers: John Wick is in great danger and he needs your help to wipe out the squads in the Tilted Towers, but to do this he needs a golden scar and a couple of chug jugs. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. He made it okay for everyone to play video games without beings called a virgin or nerd. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. if you can be trolled to the point you are not having a good time, you need to turn within. The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. ⣿⣿⠛⠀⠿⣿⣿ Added There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle." ⠀⠀⠀⣉⣿⠀⣿⣿ Cast Your Vote To Select The October Meme of the Month! AHAHAHAHAH How are you not in fucking school? ⠀⣀⠤⣿⣿⣶⣤⣒⣛ “Dude, do you play Fortnite?” Then I heard someone respond behind me. hey guys, ninja sub here, I am hardstuck gold and i loveeee fortnite! i play fortnite everyday, all day. Feb 20, 2020 at 10:25AM EST I know, i know, it's exciting. HUH HUH? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤ "guise my massive amounts butthurt I make when I get killed in forkknife is just me being a pro gamer i'm not immature guise"-Ninja. Share to Twitter. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. A famous copypasta all over the Internet. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Aug 13, 2020 at 04:58AM EDT ⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛, (ง •̀_•́)ง ONE DAY I'LL BE A REAL AD (ง •̀_•́)ง. Fortnite, as a game, shows the failures of capitalism. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. ⠀⠀⠀⣀⣶⣀ my secret network of spies across the USA. Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy.