The Nenya.. Nenya, also named the White Ring, the Ring of Adamant, and the Ring of Water, is one .. Galadriel was the co-ruler and Lady of Lothlórien along with Lord Celeborn. Due to COVID packages were bouncing around, which was out of our control - but we tried to assist as best we could. This is more to do with the courier service than the item itself though which I love! Your Nenya can be set with your own piece of the heavens, a Moissanite, the star born stone. Well you're in luck, because here they come. One small ****** I've only had it a week and the band is scratched on the underside but that's going to happen. Production: We are a made-to-order company. The inside of the band is stamped with our makers mark, copyright, and metal content. Galadriel's Nenya ring is popular as a Lord of the Rings Engagement Ring when made in white gold. Also referred to as the Ring of Water, Nenya is reproduced in stunning detail out of solid sterling silver or white gold and set with a brilliant cubic zirconia beneath the laced silver atop the ring. I purchased for my Comic Con costume but I plan on wearing it a lot more then that it is so beautiful! Your input is very much appreciated. Your order will ship in 5 to 10 business days if the item is not in stock. Well you're in luck, because here they come. When Frodo™ saw Galadriel's ring Nenya in the forest of Lorien™, the stone glittered and shone like it held a star from the heavens. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Due to the nature of natural gemstones, variations will occur from the examples shown. Just try and notice how you are using your hands during the day and you'll figure what you are hitting your ring on. Also referred to as the Ring of Water, Nenya is reproduced in stunning detail out of solid sterling silver and set with a fine European crystal beneath the laced silver atop the ring. Cate Blanchett port.. Christies Jewellery is a franchised jewellery chain that has been operating for over 30 years. Copyright © 2016, Christies Jewellery, All Rights Reserved. Genuine opal and moonstone cabochon stones are also available - please contact us for more information. If you prefer a flat set stone, we offer Genuine Moonstone, Opal and Star Diopside for an additional fee. MIDDLE-EARTH / THE HOBBIT AND LOTR JEWELRY. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. We use only the best quality of Forever One Charles & Colvard Moissanite. Galadriel's Nenya Silver Ring of Adamant - Lord of the Rings Jewelry, Galadriel's Nenya Ring White Gold - Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit Galadriel Silver Flower Pendant, The Hobbit Galadriel Silver Brooch Pendant, The Hobbit Galadriel's Nenya Ring of Adamant and Flower Pendant Combo. The most popular colour? Nenya weighs 4 grams - weight will vary with size. However you can always have scratches buffed out at a local jeweler. Skip the real diamond and get a Moissanite stone. The scratching on the bottom is due to wear, and is normal for most people. © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. The most popular color? It’s perfect. A matching tracer band has been designed to fit on either side of Nenya. You guessed it: silver. Thankyou so much. Adding Moissanite to your Nenya is a custom upgrade and is non-returnable/non-refundable. It really does "pop" even MORE than a regular diamond and NOBODY will know the difference. The most common nenya ring material is metal. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. That's the effect my wife's engagement ring has on practically everyone who sees it. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about nenya ring? Packaging: This ring comes packaged in a ring box with a Card of Authenticity. The placement of the eye in the moonstone or star diopside may not be perfectly vertical. They also don't offer tracking information in the UK so although I knew it was in the country I had no idea when it was arriving. One big ******, I knew it would take a while to arrive but the tracking information from USPS was ridiculous it had the item bouncing around the US, arriving in London, back in the US, back in London and so on. I’m so glad I finally bought it - 100% worth the wait. Nenya is described as being made of Mithril, a silver colored precious metal. The ring is absolutely stunning and fits perfectly. Be included on exclusive offers, product releases, and earn reward points! Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. We have 4 stores in Auckland, Palmerson North, New Plymouth and Nelson. When Frodo™ saw Galadriel's ring Nenya in the forest of Lorien™, the stone glittered and shone like it held a star from the heavens. Discovered a century ago, Moissanite was a new mineral found in an ancient meteorite by Nobel Prize winner Henri Moissan. Galadriel's Nenya ring is popular as an Engagement Ring when made in white gold. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. We are so glad you like your ring. Great! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Size Options: Nenya is available in in US sizes 4 to 15, in whole and half sizes (sizes 13.5 and larger are an additional $15.00). Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. We offer the tracer band(s) as a separate ring, or soldered and permanently attached to the main ring.