It’s a big farm area south of Rhodes (south-eastern corner of the map). The schoolhouse is the building on the very southeast edge of Pleasance. LeMat holds 9 rounds + 1 Shotgun blast with Automatic Pin Switching where as the Navy only holds 6 rounds. All of them are common items. Below, we’ll list out the camp requests you might come across (don’t be surprised if you don’t get them all — the game’s internal logic for when requests are made is inscrutable). So my White Arabian from Isabella Lake just died. Available: Chapter 3 (Between 12 PM and 6 PM). 4.6k. Went back to camp to try and give it to Pearson the compass but had no option to. The cabin named Osman Grove is located just a little east-southeast of Emerald Station and Emerald Ranch. According to google I can only give it to Pearson in chapter 2 after he asks during a poker game. Has anyone managed to give this to Pearson after finding it in the Mary mission or did I miss the chance to give it back to him? Completing the Red Dead Redemption 2 Item Requests will sometimes take only a few minutes, especially if you already have the requested items. You can find a Harmonica for Sadie at Granger’s Hoggery. You can find a Naval Compass in RDR2 inside the boathouse in Braithwaite Manor. Available: Chapter 2 (Between 8 AM and 2 PM). Behind the small building on the east side of the farm is a "Dairy and Eggs" lockbox, that contains a naval compass and a couple other items. Both LeMat and Navy have same Damage, Accuracy and Range. The said shack is located west of Wallace Station, close to the map’s border. I just got the request in chapter 3 and was able to finish it in chapter 3. You will find at least one necklace while looting lockboxes and chests. The hair pomade can be found while exploring the world, or looting enemies. Medicinal Cream is an item that must be crafted. More precisely in lockbox 66 on our map.

Does it matter when you do this? I went to the fence to try and sell it but in its description it says it belongs to Pearson, turns out it’s an item from the gang member requests.

For the third RDR2 Item Request, Charles will ask you to bring him an Eagle Father. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. (This is the same table where you can pick up a Penny Dreadful for Jack.). You’ll find it to the west of Annesburg and southwest of O’Creagh’s Run. It’s a big farm area south of Rhodes (south-eastern corner of the map). 1 Description 2 Acquisition 3 Trivia 4 Gallery 5 Navigation Behold this .36 caliber single action Revolver capable of sending a ball of hot lead at an astounding velocity of 1,000 feet per second. Look for this cabin east of Three Sisters. You will usually find Pocket Watches in lockboxes. If you look in the box there is a gold bar on the bottom as well, and there is normally no way to get the pop-up to appear that allows you to grab it. You must pick up The Deceitful German next to Hosea. Complete A Fisher of Men first. The guide below shows where to find the Naval Compass in RDR2: The Naval Compass is located in the boathouse of Braithwait Manor. Available: Chapter 2 (Between 8 AM and 8 PM). Meet new gamers from all around the world and start having fun!

Jap this is also available in Chapter 3 He asks for it while your playing Poker with him🏆. To complete Dutch’s Item Request you must find a pipe. Naval Compass? A common drink, the Kentucky Bourbon is also sold in general stores.

This errand is missable, it’s only available in Chapter 2! Red Dead Redemption 2 - Naval Compass Location - (Pearson Request) The Gaming Circle. Red Dead Redemption II: All Stagecoach Robberies Locations Guide, Red Dead Redemption II: All Homestead Hidden Stashes Locations Guide, Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Alligator Guide: Location, Skin, Kill, Red Dead Redemption II: Gold Jointed Bracelet Location, Advertising, the New American Art – I & II.

For this reward, you must find a comic book named Penny Dreadful. Sadie (Harmonica) I got this request during the mission "Further Questions of Women's Suffrage," just by listening to her on the way back to camp Continue this thread View entire discussion ( 5 comments) More posts from the RDR2 community.

Pearson might request a Naval Compass if you play poker with him at camp. Request: Harmonica. Press J to jump to the feed.

In RDR2 you can find Moonshine in various locations and even on dead enemies. Iv barely spent any time in camp in chapter 4 so not even sure if the poker option is available in camp anymore. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. You’ll find one in the boathouse on the west side of Braithwaite Manor to the south of Rhodes.

Your email address will not be published. I got the request in chapter 5 during poker at shady belle and it’s still there, Compass not there after you beat the game… wanted to pick it up to craft a trinket, If you dont pick it up and go do the quest for Mary where you have to go get her mother’s broach itll be in the back box of the wagon when you open it. Press J to jump to the feed. The Pipe Dutch requests is located in a small cabin named Vetter’s Echo on the far western edge of the map. (You’ll visit here a couple times while doing the loan collection mission for Herr Strauss.) Naval Compass - Examine the building near the water presented in picture 1 - the construction is standing next to Braithwaite Manor (north of Rhodes). There are four locations around the map where you can pick one up — we recommend the one in Osman Grove because you can also grab the Fountain Pen for Mary-Beth while you’re there. Available: Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4 (Between 8 AM and 8 PM). You can pick up the compass from a table. The (Colt) Navy Revolver is an essential part of firearms history. did you already have the item request triggered from Pearson beforehand?