I was young so I had time to train, but the issue was that I didn't know what part of the timeline I was in nor what nation I was in. 'Breathe in, breathe out' I repeated that mantra in my head and focused only on myself, disregarding the world around me. Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 61,131 - Reviews: 277 - Favs: 1,803 - Follows: 2,300 - Updated: Naruto’s life is a game? If that girl Emi was telling the truth, then the Orphan Matron would be taking the orphans out to the park or something. She scrutinized me for a little longer before she seemingly found what she was looking for, "No, it's just that I have never seen you smile before. [Gamer Quirk][Steadily Power Growth][Romance][Drama][Humor] [Plot - T][Foul Language - M][Romance - T/M][Possible Pool]. You have slept in a bed. Yup, I am going to die again... Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 41 - Words: 234,914 - Reviews: 3081 - Favs: 8,031 - Follows: 8,966 - Updated. Remember you promised to play ninja with me? Started [3.29.17] Finished [N.A] [Gamer] Set in Sunagakure. This attribute also affects a person's ability to regain health outside of combat and resist specials types of damage from things such as poison, chakra draining, paralysis, burns, etc. Since you are essentially an outcast, you have been made to be 'it' in this game of dubious similarity to hide and seek. My memory seemed to have been...foggy, for lack of a better term, until this morning; I had an ability eerily similar to a video game and best of all, I could remember some knowledge odd knowledge about...anime? Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,722 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 442 - Updated: {Congratulations! You have created a new skill! Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 80,461 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 57 - Updated: "Brother, why would you want to break the cycle of life and death just to reincarnate this boy?" I was more inclined towards the latter, but this was also somewhat good news as a well-sponsored orphanage which could afford beds for every child could only be located in a well-off area. I was begrudgingly forced to exit my enhanced state of concentration, but no sooner did I notice a dull throbbing in my head and a slight dampness on my body. For example, if you're going to tell me to shoot/kill myself, give me a good reason as to why I should do that then maybe I'll consider it, probably…definitely not but you guys get the idea. For starters, I do plan to continue this for a while and I am heavily invested in this story as compared to my previous one, so hold me to that. Light Brown skin covered my 3 foot 7 inch frame. Crossover - Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 & Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,332 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 957 - Follows: 1,103 - Updated: After dying, a young man gains The Gamer and goes on a Bizzare Journey to save Remnant. However, those were trifles compared to the matter at hand. "It's alright Emi." Naruto: The Gamer Files by MaxFic. Emi still didn't look convinced but she acquiesced for now still with a pout on her face. Worm belongs to Wildbow. If anything he should be the enemy ninja! I couldn't understand where this conviction came from, but it didn't matter because this was something I had to do for myself and to guarantee my life. It felt as if the past 3-4 years now had been a dream and I could hardly remember what went on during that time. With these thoughts, I continued to clean the dishes and made sure I could, at the very least, see my reflection on the plates. He started seeing things that no one else could see; people's names floating over their heads, strange rectangles with confusing messages popping up in front of his face. Regardless I forcefully pushed my thoughts to the back of my mind ad I tried to appreciate the scenery around me. In an orphanage full of children's books, someone with the ability to read at a touch - intentionally or not - develops quickly. Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 79,273 - Reviews: 1675 - Favs: 4,340 - Follows: 4,743 - Updated: On the night Naruto stole the Scroll of Seals he unlocked a additional power that turns his world into a game and will use it to fulfill his dreams. I'm sure that Gamer's Body played a role in my ability to quickly grasp and manipulate my chakra due to its ability to allow me to learn skills faster. ", "He's always by himself and doesn't talk to anyone." He should be the friendly ninja too! Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 37,189 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 307 - Updated: Living under the mechanics of a game, on paper, suggests that becoming ridiculously overpowered should be an easy venture. The stronger the quirk are, more expensive it would be. The most interesting thing, however, was the Gamer's Body skill. HP determines the amount of damage or 'hits' you can take before your body fails to function and you essentially die. Now sit still and watch me work." I heard the Matron yell. To be honest I could care less about them and didn't even bother reading their names. ", Looking rightfully skeptical as she couldn't sense them as I did, she replied with a more level tone, "How do you know that?". Quality Naruto SI/OC fics in which someone finds themselves reborn into the Narutoverse. Gamer Fic. He was looking at me as if I was some sort of idiot for not even knowing what this game was. NarutoxHarem. Hence, Naruto must stay an orphan, for Hiruzen's sake. I rubbed my temples as I contemplated what exactly I was to do next. Due to all the activities I had done throughout the day, my STR, VIT, DEX, and ENGY stat had increased by a bit. The Wisdom attribute determines a person's common sense and perception. My focus never wavered and I finally managed to feel some sort of warmth in my navel area, where the chakra center was located. She turned around and gave me the most adorable glare she could before I acquiesced. But add in that you wake up in the Naruto universe and you have the powers of The Gamer? Elements of Romance Games included in later chapters, so possible upgrade to M later. "_and you were like an actual ninja! With greater concentration, I forced my chakra to flow upwards towards my head but met with resistance. Chakra Sonar allows the user to pulse their chakra in set intervals. "The damned infidel forgot to put onions in my burger." For stronger opponents, -2% for each level they surpass you by. My own life energy was resisting my pull and command as it sought to flow freely, but I couldn't have it. next to my race. Since I wasn't being too subtle, I wasn't surprised when I heard a "-EEP" and a scuttling of footsteps away from my direction. As Harry tries to survive and save Middle-Earth he finds one thing he thought he would never find. It also affects the amount of weight they can lift, or throw. 10% increase to HP, and CP regeneration rate. I have a few other things to do that need my attention.". Grants immunity to psychological status effect. Your body is made with a high level of adaptability and improves on itself. The Dexterity attribute determines the person's overall movement. Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 122,571 - Reviews: 2033 - Favs: 5,280 - Follows: 5,498 - Updated: Uzumaki Naruto wakes up one day to find out that his life has been turned into a RPG game, thanks to his 'Gamer' ability. Either I was in a large ass rich family or, knowing my luck, I was in an orphanage that was well sponsored. Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through. It was easy to get back towards the main area where the Matron was due to the visible path that lead here. How did you do it Yoru?!". (NOTE: Cannot be activated during combat. (Mc's Stat sheets got deleted...). Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 175,216 - Reviews: 3839 - Favs: 12,338 - Follows: 14,705 - Updated: she was playing a game, the rules, however, was a different story *lowercase intended [Gamer Ability Unlocked] .