Couple get married online on Zoom while being miles apart in different... “I lost everything on June 10th 2006” Akothee opens up on her... Krystal reveals secret behind her 15 year love relationship with Rufftone. medianet_versionId = "3111299"; How you can move to Canada as Permanent Resident through Foreign Workers Pilot Programme, CHECK YOUR LUCK: Results for Green Card Lottery 2020 are out! Kenya’s own pride Mwende Mwinzi was born in the US but is also a Kenyan. I guess it was God’s plan. Sarah says that even when people see them slaying in social media they have marital issues like every other couple. Get the latest in African news delivered straight to your inbox. By submitting above, you agree to our privacy policy. Willy claimed that he (iLogos) does not pay taxes yet he makes Millions from producing music and he will have to explain everything to the taxman (KRA). Her firm is highly rated in Kenya, considering its level of expertise and services it has rendered to the clients. Am about to f*** up their life. Are We Witnessing the Fall of Malawi Cleric Bushiri's Empire? Mwende is a social media influencer in Kenya with a total reach of approximately 451,400 followers, across various online platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. She revealed that the baby was born on Wednesday, 14th October and that the day will forever be etched in her heart. It really hurt me and that’s when reality sunk in.”. Mwende is a renowned vibrant, energetic and engaging event Host/MC for both corporate and social events. Please try again later. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. The widow of Major David Macharia Njoroge, the pilot of the ill-fated plane, recalled her last moment with her husband. Jacky Vike commented , "Congratulations Love😘❤️❤️. He came to my house and told me he had moved on. She also served as an Assistant Vice President at a Wall Street Investment Bank where she was a writer for the marketing department. She was also involved in creating and developing the firm’s sales and marketing brochures. How could I be pregnant? Her hair was remarkably done and her makeup was on point. First, you’ll have to explain to the government how you got your papers, work permit, residential documents and also explain to KRA why you’ve been making million s and not paying the taxes. Mwende’s straight forward character, eloquent speech and excellent interaction skills, showed her capability to handle international issues. SportPesa Owners in Bitter Fallout Over Sh29 Billion Transfer, Shares, Lawyer Wanted By Hague Court Over Witness Meddling Surrenders, Covid-19 - October Was Kenya's Deadliest Month, Sonko Sends Condolence Message to Former CEC, but He Is Still Alive, Turkana County to Strengthen Home Care for Covid-19 Patients, Kenya's Cheruiyot to Battle Cheptegei for Male Athlete of the Year Award, Kenya Named Africa's Best Golfing Destination, Body of Malava Boys Student Who Drowned in River Kuywa Retrieved, Kenyan Cement Producer Enters Rwandan Market, Cheap Flour Bill Balloons By Sh400 Million After Ministry Delays Payment, DP Ruto's Tharaka-Nithi Allies Shouted Down in Chuka. Are We Witnessing the Fall of Malawi Cleric Bushiri's Empire? The well-received news of her nomination for Kenya’s Ambassador in South Korea came with its bundle of joy. Kenyan Oil Fields A Breeding Ground for Infections, Conspirators In Kenya Westgate Mall Attack Sentenced, Nairobi Staring at Full-Blown Covid-19 Health Crisis, Rising Lake Turkana Causing Endless Nightmares For Kenyans, Kenya's Blood Runs Out as MPs Drag Their Feet on Transfusion Bill, Kenya President May Stay in Office a Bit After 2022 Polls, Red Flag as Covid-19 Deaths Continue to Rise in Kenya, Museveni Cleared By Poll Body to Run for Sixth Term in 2021, Why Jowie, Jacque Maribe Murder Trial Has Been Pushed to Next Year, You'll Be Fined Sh20,000 for Not Wearing Face Mask in Public, DP Ruto Target of Spoken Word Artiste's Hard-Hitting Track, Baha Emotionally Remembers Late Mother Wanade on Her Birthday, Why Single Joey Muthengi is Afraid to Seek Mr Right Online, Del Monte On the Spot Again Over Accusations of Torture, Abuses, Why Gengetone Festival Failed in Machakos - Raburu, Kenyan International Playing in Sweden Set for Promotion, Ben Pol's Mother Shocked By Son's Sudden Conversion to Islam, KQ Postpones Resumption of New York Flights Due to Booking Cancellations, Holy Dave Plans to Open 'HD's Kitchen' in January, Health CAS Mwangangi's Mother Tests Positive for Covid-19, Professor Jay Loses Seat in Tanzanian Elections, Gloves Off as Sonko Goes for Kenyatta's Jugular in Bitter Fallout Over NMS, Cuddling Has Saved My Marriage, Rufftone's Wife Krystal Reveals, Full School Reopening Plans in Top Gear Despite Covid-19 Spike in Kenya, Mwendwa Backs Troubled CAF President Ahmad's Re-Election, Wanyama Nominated for Two Awards in the MLS, Youth Lobby Opposes BBI Report, Demands Inclusion, Thierry Henry Blasts Wanyama in League Match Loss, Mechanic Jailed for Stealing Sh45,000 From M-Pesa Shop, Nyota Ndogo Sets Tongues Wagging With Swimsuit Photo, Kenya Squad for Cecafa U20 Championship Named, I Did Not Heckle DP Ruto - MP Millie Odhiambo, Diamond's Manager Babu Tale, Mwana FA Clinch Parliamentary Seats in Tanzania Elections, Army Boss Running Nairobi 'Fed Up' With Sonko, Subaru Boys Fingered By NTSA in Road Accident Spike, Two Held for Aiding Ugandan to Steal Six-Month-Old Baby, Fraud-Accused Prophet Bushiri Faces Uncertain Future. She later left the mainstream media to be an MC where she was deemed one of the best MC’s in Mombasa. In one year, TV personality Lulu Hassan has added several feathers to her cap. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. She has worked with Blaze Kenya (Safaricom) as the on-ground voice for the youth in Nakuru, Mombasa, and Nairobi. We were going through a rocky patch in our relationship, which is not uncommon. READ ALSO: Millie Odhiambo sensationally claims she’s discussing with husband to allow her marry another man. medianet_height = "250"; Running one of the biggest radio shows on Radio Maisha, she is known as one of the most renowned radio presenters in Kenya. She went to Mwakigwena primary school located in Ukunda Diani and Matuga Girls Secondary School. I had never imagined myself pregnant. This website uses cookies to provide you with the best browsing experience. Besides, the philanthropist is also a member of the Kenya National Economic and Social Council (NESC). Maluki and Mary Mwinzi are the parents of this amazing soul. Radio Maisha pulls in a large audience and with Mwende’s natural charisma the show Konnect has become one of the most popular shows in the country. Required fields are marked *. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. He had met my family in Diani, but the spark was gone. There was a problem processing your submission. The beautiful Mwende is married to Emeka Edozie. Simon who was at the time the sober headed one decided to talk his wife out of that ‘ stupid’ decision something she is forever grateful for.