My stair case was delivered on time, packaged well, and really easy to install. The Spiral Staircase is based on Ethel Lina White’s novel “Some Must Watch“. Stairs came together perfectly and the end product was beautiful. I appreciate your review. It is one type of round or circular stairs in which the riser is connected to a central column. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. Height: To construct a spiral staircase, knowing the finished floor to floor height is extremely important. Please use a nickname or your first name and last initial (unless you are an author and want your full name to appear). Oh, if only there was more time to read everything! This picture was taken every season as the kids got older and their styles changed. I think the added atmosphere from being a black and white film only enhances this version. Terms & ConditionsWarrantyShippingAbout UsContact. After several calls, following emails, that stated the stairs were shipped, when we were told they would not ship until the new agreed upon date; the stairs were recalled, and finally shipped, at a time, that we were able to be at the shipping address to receive the delivery. Some staircases have a little more notoriety than others. The film’s director, Jim Henson, was inspired by M.C. A spiral staircase can be entirely customized to meet the needs of homeowners and their visions of the space in which the staircase is to be located. Amazing Engineering and Precision. There are some mystery books I have really enjoyed, but I don’t know if they would qualify for Cozy or not. ... All Music Movies TV shows Books Authors Games Podcasts. No missing parts and the unit arrived on time. We had thought that a pull down set of stairs would have be suffice, but I was really the only one that would go up and down them, except for the kids.. lol. 48 Comments - Click Here to Read the Comments or to Add Another. I saw this movie when I was very young and it made such an impression I never forgot it. One of my favorite atmospheric B&W movies, however, is “The Haunting” with Julie Harris, Claire Bloom, Russ Tamblyn. on PBS.) Julie, thanks for The Moss Rose tip. Before finishing your review, I popped over to amazon.com and found–and bought!–“Some Must Watch” for my Kindle–just 99 cents! This meant more drawings, more than once and again, Scott was very helpful, always positive and didn't charge. There are a lot of factors that affect the pricing of a spiral staircase: materials used, height covered, embellishments included, finishes, etc. The stairs were not. © Arch2o.com 2012-2020, Some rights reserved. Not scary at all. Thank you . Sometimes, a circular staircase is added when there is limited space. Check out what a staircase railing can do to an interior. Mrs. Warren's two adult sons, Albert (a professor) and womanizing impudent Steven, also live in the Warren mansion. BUT! I have my DVR all set up to tape the Spiral Staircase Monday night. Several people have tried the stunt in real life, and it works! There were a couple of issues that i had to contact the company about; the first tread was supposed to be shorter by 2 inches to account for the base. Final girls, scream queens and the fiercest femmes, A selection of our favorite big-screen whodunnits, Find safety procedures announced by your theater, Watch The Official 'What Lies Below' Trailer Starring Mena Suvari, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: ‘Train to Busan Presents: ‘Peninsula,’ ‘The Craft: Legacy’ and More, This Week in Movie News: Patrick Wilson to Direct ‘Insidious 5,’ Ben Wheatley to Direct ‘The Meg 2’ and More.