Universal truths are constant. (Perry White), Movie - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ”, “Rule number two, laugh at whatever he says. Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Truth movie on Quotes.net A reporter is killed whilst investigating a story & her college friend and former professor join forces to try and find out who killed her. Keeps them up nights.”, “Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people, “- Batman: This city just showed you that it's full of people ready to, “Say you love me every waking moment. ”, “Rule number one never criticize. They say something else and you're expected to just know what they mean. (Dan), Sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Money over substance, looks over soul, polished over principles. The whole thing's built on, “Perhaps our marriage doesn't mean anything to you? "You have to be two people. Neither of those things inspires an erection. You make up your own truth. A pony tail implies you are either operating heavy machinery or emptying the liter box. Get on it, and get skinny...and get some trashy lingerie while you're at it...because at the end of the day, all we're interested in is looks. (Dr. Meredith Grey), Movie - Tell Me Sweet Little Lies - Mike (Teddy), Movie - Memento Perhaps you have no sentiment left for me.”, “You can't have a happy married life if you're always, “Our divorce was one of those tragedies that you, “I wouldn't go on living with you if you were dipped in platinum. Men are incapable of growth, change or progress. Fun fact: This line makes it … Truth quotes: the most famous and inspiring movie truth quotes from film, tv series, cartoons and animated films by Movie Quotes .com (Matthew Joy), Movie - In the Heart of the Sea Famous movie quotes that will inspire you. Actor - Edward Norton, Do you know what people get around here when they demand the truth? ”, “Rule number four never talk about your problems. Women would have us believe that they are the victims; That we break their hearts for sport. Actor - Christian Bale, It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. It's always simple. The librarian and the stripper." © 2020 The Thought & Expression Company, LLC. (Harry Block), Movie - Deconstructing Harry Actor - Laurence Fishburne, Let justice be done though the heavens fall. Actor - Brad Pitt, Truth is always more interesting. Movie quotes about truth. Sometimes people deserve more. Someday, you'll sit on the throne, and the truth will be what you make it. His clever ploys, however, lead to an unexpected resu, “You have to be two people. (Bernie LaPlante), I always tell the truth. (Cristina Peck), Movie - 21 Grams Mary Mapes: You do not get … It is a fact, it is a plain fact that what is true and right is true and right for all. Meta • But what you learn, as you get older, is there ain't no truth. Actor - Jonathan Rhys Meyers, I struggle between what I know is right in my own mind, and some warped truthfulness as seen through other people's eyes who have no heart, and can't see the difference anyway. (Ian Curtis), You don't want the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it.”, “Does a man have the right to let himself be put to death for the truth? Turn my head with talk of summertime. Third, it is … Even when I lie. Actor - Kate Winslet, What's so great about the truth? Web. She's as pure as the driven snow, as faithful as she is fair.”. Social systems crumble. - Leonard: Call it my woman's intuition, if you will. (Cersei Lannister) Movie - Game of Thrones Actor - Lena Headey. Take a look at Hollywood’s ten favourite movie quotes: “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn ( Gone with the Wind , 1939) “Here’s looking at you, kid” ( Casablanca , 1942) (Cersei Lannister), Movie - Game of Thrones A fake laugh is like a fake orgasm. Someday, you'll sit on the throne, and the truth will be what you make it. (Bass), Movie - 12 Years a Slave (Julian Assange), Movie - The Fifth Estate (April Wheeler), Movie - Revolutionary Road Nine of us now seem to feel that the defendant is innocent, but we're just gambling on probabilities - we may be wrong. Neatness is always the result of deliberate planning.” Martin Landau - Leonard Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Truth movie on Quotes.net Actor - Lena Headey, To a cop the explanation is never that complicated. Is he perfect? Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. Privacy Statement • “That's all there is; there isn't anymore.” —Ethel Barrymore, A romantically challenged morning show producer is reluctantly embroiled in a series of outrageous tests by her chauvinistic correspondent to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love. No gesture, no matter how real or romantic will ever compensate for a really impressive list of credentials.”, “Listen to you. “- Lucy Warriner: Things could be the same if things were different. - Phillip Vandamm: The truth? Actor - Paul Bettany, It's always difficult to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this. Actor - Natalie Portman, What's true in our minds is true, whether some people know it or not. (Tom Conlon), Laws change. in 1937, “You've come back and caught me in the truth, and there's nothing less, “You know what rebound is? Never assume a girl is easy or assume she's a prude. The saint and the sinner. Now, come on.”, “So there you have it. Actor - Christoph Waltz, You don't get to decide what the right thing is! You are all about comfort and efficiency. Movie quotes about truth. That business of trying to get over one love by bouncing into love with somebody else? “To find something, anything, a great truth or a lost pair of glasses, you must first believe there will be some advantage in finding it.” – Jack Burden, All the King’s Men. (Nathaniel Messinger), Movie - City of Angels Terms of Use • Someday, you'll sit on the throne, and the truth will be what you make it. The librarian and the stripper." Actor - Kevin Spacey, Sometimes it’s better not to ask too many questions. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. Actor - Noomi Rapace, Nothing's ever for sure. If you believe that any Site Content infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by email support@quotecatalog.com. Dan Rather: That's everything. (Charles), Movie - A Beautiful Mind Mary Mapes: Well, you're a shitty liar, you know that? 3 Nov. 2020. Mary Mapes: Why didn't you ask me if the documents were real? (Morpheus), Movie - The Matrix https://www.quotes.net/movies/truth_quotes_151791. The saint and the sinner. A man who tells lies, like me, merely hides the truth. Why didn't you ask me? First, it is ridiculed. Maybe you'll succeed where I failed.”, “- Lucy Warriner: Don't you see that there can't be any doubt in marriage? Caritas in veritate.”, “Everyone had a story about the Krays. So we lie. (Francis Underwood), Movie - House of Cards It'll be a pleasure.”. I don't really know what the truth is. Right, Owen? Actor - Dennis Franz, The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution. And wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth. (Tony Montana), You know what's so good about the truth? 131. They get terror. All there is is bullshit! Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. The Japanese version of the line — "Kimi no hitomi ni kanpai'' — literally … With Stephanie Zimbalist, Thea Gill, Dean Cain, Spencer Rochfort. "Truth Quotes." All rights reserved. Why did you get into? You are a very attractive woman but you are completely inaccessible. Actor - Ellen Pompeo, If you want the truth, no one is going to tell you the truth, they're going to tell you their version.