Ace has one daughter named ‘Monique Frehley’. However, Monique is also very difficult to live up to. Test: Which Metallica Song Describes Your Life? Monique Frehley’s Age, Wiki, and Bio As of 2019, Monique Frehley is 39 years old. him and people who he knows,” said Rachael Gordon, ", Monique Frehley personality profile | © Copyright 2009-2020 Celebrities Galore and Master Numerologist. The musician his starsign is Taurus and he is now 69 years of age. These Are The 15 Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Hollywood! Very well. Who is Monique Frehley? Hi there! “She got upset and used the judicial system to file a restraining order when these are baseless, unfounded unwarranted, false allegations and we will fully prove that at (Thursday’s) hearing,” said Goldman. So, there is hardly any information about her marriage or love life. When Ace Frehley performed with ‘Kiss’ band and joined in their world tour concert, he had earned around $15 million. This cool musician originating from The Bronx, New York City, New York, U.S. has a slim body & long face type. Monique is a private person when it comes to love life and relationships. According to NBC 7 San Diego, a San Diego judge has denied a restraining order against Ace Frehley filed by the original KISS guitarist's former girlfriend.. Rachael Gordon, who says she was in a relationship with Ace for 11 years, claimed in her documents that he returned home from a business trip unannounced and barged in with a male and a female bodyguard, along with his daughter, Monique. Freddie Mercury Was Planning To Form A Band With Elton John,…, What Happened To John Lennon’s Ex-Wife When He Left Her For…, Ozzy Osbourne’s Daughter Stuns Fans As She Ignores All Social Distancing…, Matt Sorum Says ‘I’ve Never Rehearsed With Axl Rose’ As He…, Interview With Michael Amott (Arch Enemy), Armies, Your First Goal Is Power Metal: Sabaton Interview, Opeth Interview: Talked With Fredrik Akesson, The 10 Best Guns N’ Roses Songs of All Time, Top 5 AC/DC Guitar Solos Written By Angus Young, The Top 10 Greatest AC/DC Guitar Riffs Ever, Video List: Top 10 Metal Songs Never Played Live, 20 Metallica Guitar Riffs NOT Written by James Hetfield, Sophie Simmons Shares An Acoustic Performance Video Of Herself, Gene Simmons…, Ozzy Osbourne Shares A Mysterious Sneak Peek For A New Music…, Rob Zombie Reveals The Background Of His Iconic Music Video, Mötley Crüe Drops Surprise-released New Music Video After 8 Years, Metallica – Guess The Song Challenge (8-Bit Edition – You Have…. Names … He has made his fortune selling the various albums he has released over the years. But she has kept her body measurement away from media. Her parents have already divorced each other. But Gordon claims she has dealt with past instances of verbal and psychological abuse. More... Monique Frehley is full of energy, always on the go, fidgety, and quite hyperactive. She said one of the bodyguards threatened her. We’ll go down in the afternoon. A good walk in the fresh air serves as an intellectual vehicle for her. I am your daughter Lindsey from Dallas, Texas and that is a fact! There is no information about whether she is married or single. Frehley’s former girlfriend. Who is Monique Frehley? His main source of income is his music career. Monique Frehley keep herself physically or mentally busy at all times, and she feels better spending time outdoors and eating natural foods. If you have any questions or tips, don't hesitate to send feedback to me: Freddie Mercury Was Planning To Form A Band With Elton John,…, What Happened To John Lennon’s Ex-Wife When He Left Her For…, Ozzy Osbourne’s Daughter Stuns Fans As She Ignores All Social Distancing…, Matt Sorum Says ‘I’ve Never Rehearsed With Axl Rose’ As He…, Interview With Michael Amott (Arch Enemy), Armies, Your First Goal Is Power Metal: Sabaton Interview, Opeth Interview: Talked With Fredrik Akesson, The 10 Best Guns N’ Roses Songs of All Time, Top 5 AC/DC Guitar Solos Written By Angus Young, The Top 10 Greatest AC/DC Guitar Riffs Ever, Video List: Top 10 Metal Songs Never Played Live, 20 Metallica Guitar Riffs NOT Written by James Hetfield, Sophie Simmons Shares An Acoustic Performance Video Of Herself, Gene Simmons…, Ozzy Osbourne Shares A Mysterious Sneak Peek For A New Music…, Rob Zombie Reveals The Background Of His Iconic Music Video, Mötley Crüe Drops Surprise-released New Music Video After 8 Years, Metallica – Guess The Song Challenge (8-Bit Edition – You Have…. Jul 4, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Bob Keefe. All rights reserved. These Are The 10 Best-Paid Television Stars In The World, Caught Smoking: These Are The 60 Most Shocking Celebrity Smokers, These 50 Celebrity Tattoos Went Horribly Wrong, Top 50 Most Shocking Pictures Ever Made of Celebrities Without Makeup, 30 Whopping Homes & Cars Of Celebrities That Will Amaze You, Top 55 of World’s Richest Actors – Current Net Worth, Top 50 Craziest Tattoos Of Celebrities in 2020, Top 15 Highest-Paid Soccer Players (Salary & Net worth), Siohvaughn Funches Got Happy Again After A Nasty Divorce, Charlie Zelenoff: The Self-Proclaimed Greatest Of All Time (Spoiler: He’s Not), June Shannon & The Success Of Mama June In Reality TV, How Kirsten Storms Became A Successful Actress While Overcoming Illness And Severe Stress, Lisa Vicari, and Why She’s Called The German Cate Blanchett, Robin Dearden and Bryan Cranston Are One of The Happiest Couples in Hollywood, Mor Shapiro Doesn’t Like The Spotlight As Much As Her Husband Ben Shapiro. We try to stay on top of the latest celebrity news, and celebrities that get caught, Nobody is perfect. Frehley later on continued and shared a story about his daughter and Courtney Love. Talking about her children, she has not revealed about it on social media. As Monique is known to be an actress, she earns an average salary of $19,647- $210,569 US from her career as an actress. ", A German-born American actress and model who first gained fame for her teen role as Tia Landry on the ABC/WB sitcom Sister, Sister, and later portrayed medical student Melanie Barnett Davis on the CW/BET comedy-drama series The Game, A German-born American actress and model who first gained fame for her teen role as Tamera Campbell on the ABC/WB sitcom Sister, Sister, and is now one of the hosts of The Real talk show, An American adult actress, and former TV fitness instructor, music videos and commercial actress, and runway model who has a degree in Sports Medicine Technology from Denver University, An American nightclub, jazz, gospel, and pop singer, film and television actress, and ordained minister, whose long career began as a singer, scoring a hit with her 1959 single "Don't You Know? Former Kiss Guitarist In Legal Battle With Ex-Girlfriend Filing Restraining Order Gordon said things changed the night of July 12, 2019, when Frehley rushed into their Rancho Santa Fe … One of the most famous guitarists of all time and former KISS member Ace Frehley made a recent interview with SiriusXM’s Eddie Trunk and revealed the secret story of how did he end-up quitting alcohol. Age, Boyfriend, Parents, Wiki, Net Worth Facts. I thought you were coming home, I thought you were tired?” Gordon said. Ace Frehley, the original lead guitarist and co-founding member of the legendary band KISS, revealed a memory he had with the wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love during an interview with Alicia Atout. Monique Frehley was created in July 6, 1980 in america. Monique Frehley has powerful personality, and possesses great potential for success, but this power is delicate and conditioned by a strong commitment of hers to her ideals and vision, which must be used to inspire others to join her in her dream. Ace Frehley, when asked if there is anybody in the rock and roll world that he hasn’t met yet but would like to meet, opened up about the perks of being a member of KISS and stated that since doors are always open for him, he met mostly every idol of his. Complete Wiki Biography of Monique Frehley, which contains net worth and salary earnings in 2020. We invite you to create your own free personality profile, in private and for your eyes only!. “We had been inseparable, completely inseparable since then,” Gordon said. Age Facts, Is A1saud a Boy or Girl? The BBC artist page for Monique Frehley. Even if she is married to anyone, she is doing a pretty good job of hiding it from the media. “They started grabbing his guitars, I said what’s going? She can see the beauty and potential in a given idea, but also the practical methods that will bring it to fruition. Her physical stamina is strong, and she loves mental and physical exercise. He’s like my guardian angel on earth; I got a lot of them floating around me – after 10 car accidents, someone’s got to be helping me.”. She naturally understands large institutions, and has the ability to think and act on an international scale. As of 2020, The net worth of Ace Frehley is $1 million. Ace Frehley stated that his lovely daughter Monique’s phone call was the crucial thing that made him sober.. “Then they started yelling and screaming at me.”. And then I got a phone call from my daughter, Monique, and she was living in Florida at the time.”, A lot of alcoholics talk about how they had that moment of clarity… Monique called me up and she goes, ‘Dad, I heard you been drinking again.’ I go, ‘Yeah, but I haven’t done anything else bad, you know? Yes, father of: Monique Frehley & Lindsey Frehley : Shall the American musician Ace Frehley find love in 2020? At the time, Drew Barrymore was dating the bass player, so we met Drew Barrymore. She might earn more money from her career, but she has not revealed it. Quiz: Are You True Metallica Fan Or Poser? This flexibility is perhaps the toughest challenge for Monique Frehley's strong personality. Quiz: Are You True Metallica Fan Or Poser? “She grit her teeth right up into my face and scared me.”. My daughter wanted to see Hole one day, Kurt Cobain‘s wife, Courtney Love. “The purpose of his visit was to gather his guitars and gold records he had lived there for quite some time with her,” Goldman said. And she said, ‘Dad, we don’t have any tickets.’ I said, ‘Grab your girlfriend. It is so weird to see people talking about me online and wondering if I am real or not. Kiss released their first album in 1974 titled ‘Kiss’. She has a decent height and weight. One of the most famous guitarists of all time and former KISS member Ace Frehley made a recent interview with SiriusXM’s Eddie Trunk and revealed the secret story of how did he end-up quitting alcohol.. She is a female celebrity. Former Kiss Guitarist In Legal Battle With Ex-Girlfriend Filing Restraining Order Gordon said things changed the night of July 12, 2019, when Frehley rushed …