Everything that is known about each dog is written into their bio and these bios are updated frequently. Learn more about Schnauzer Rescue of the Carolinas Inc. in Lenoir, NC, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. Areas Schnauzer Rescue of the Carolinas Inc Serves SRC serves the areas of North and South Carolina, all of Virginia, and Eastern Tennessee for the adoption of Mini Schnauzers, Standard Schnauzers and Giant Schnauzers. dogs. Each dog is given a thorough examination, de-wormed, given all necessary vaccinations, spayed/neutered, micro-chipped and provided any other medical procedures deemed necessary by our vet ( such as dentals, ear cleaning, nail trim, etc.) We are a group of volunteers whose area of operation is within the areas of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Eastern Tennessee. Please download an application from our website to begin this adoption process. Copyright © 2005-2020 EquineNow.com, LLC. Adopt-a-Pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a new pet in Lenoir, NC. their owner died so now they are looking for a new home together. Our approval process is done as quickly as possible by our Placement Team. Once your app is checked, a vet ref is called-is satisfactory, photos are requested and phone interview due to COVID/home visits after virus. My Name is: Spike rescue helping to find loving homes for Special thanks to our sponsors, He is an AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB 7 pound black and silver mega coat proven stud. SRC does not ship any of its dogs, so all adopters must be prepared to come to our area to pick their adopted canine up. Click here. breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog, adopt a cat, adopt a puppy or adopt a kitten at their local animal I am a mixture between Parti-Schnauzer and Shih Tzu. Support Adoption and Rescue. Video. Handsome p... My name is CALLIE (SRC#2084). Only pay for shipping if you know the seller. Find Schnauzers for Sale in Asheville, NC on Oodle Classifieds. ADOPTION CHARGE…, SARGE IS BEING FOSTERED IN DURHAM, NC. After donation & paperwork is complete, your are responsible to pick up your dog, chip will be registered once you notify SRC you are happy. All SRC members are volunteers and are unpaid for their services so that financial donations may go to the medical needs of our rescued dogs. In fact, our organization has even placed about 14 Felines with courtesy listings and even one Parrot, so our worthy mission is alive and well. Applications must be filled out completely. PetBasics, Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. "Click here to view Schnauzer Dogs in North Carolina for adoption. Chewy, Our mission (and passion) is to help get homeless pets out of the shelters and into loving homes. Contact is arranged with the rescue dog's foster parents after approval is received so that approved applicants may have any questions answered about the dog of their choice. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Also please keep in mind that our foster parents are given the first option to adopt their fostered canines before they are offered to other applicants. and All aspects being satisfactory, then you will be notified that you are approved to adopt from SRC. Schnauzer Rescue of the Carolinas' Complete Process SRC serves the areas of North and South Carolina, all of Virginia, and Eastern Tennessee for the adoption of Mini Schnauzers, Standard Schnauzers and Giant Schnauzers. My estimated age/birthdate is: I am 9yrs old