We're a community of creatives sharing everything Minecraft! Even if you don't post your own creations, we appreciate feedback on ours. © 2010 - 2020 Planetminecraft.com. Join us! The "Flush" definition is now what you'd called "Semi-flush" before. On the second block, place redstone. It is only 3 blocks thick, which used to be the best you could hope for with a 4x4 piston door. First, place 2 blocks up on top of your wall, all the way across the top. I kept doing this until I had one lever left ;), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. the top block to the wall. With the advent of pistons many hidden things are possible, like the hidden staircase we did a few weeks ago. Socialize Forums Wall Posts Discord Members . Step 1: Wall. On the blocks leading out from that redstone dust, on the first block place a full tick repeater. All creations copyright of the creators. That's... not entirely true. https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:400%2C400i%2C700%2C700i|Material+Icons&display=swap,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/images.css?v=DL5336loK96DiBKaengSL-i0hO4Bip0V8OqVQm_7pu67DI5f,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/style.css?v=P1wzeFbWMX3F9m5hHfjrjsoHGYLog9jEAiC1lOKJBsfLgaBf,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/editor.css?v=dsvQp9aFSuYT0NkL84iANXCsINWrKZV-fInc_ho8y1fIs5pf, How to install Minecraft Maps on Java Edition, Redstone Calculator : Multiplication - V0, sugar cane farm + cactus farm + warehouse. Home Minecraft Maps 4x4 Piston Door Minecraft Map. Read the Schemagic feature announcement for more info. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. ). Socialize Forums Wall Posts Discord Members . Introduction: Easy, COMPLETELY Hidden Minecraft Piston Door. Home Minecraft Maps 4x4 crazy piston door Minecraft Map. Take my upvote! I was able to make on much more simpler than this! A hidden door just pops out of the wall. i might use it in my survival world because it looks pretty neat. A hidden door just pops out of the wall. Peppe. To see how this door will function in a Minecraft game, add a wall around the lapis, using iron. Reply For the longest time, I've wanted a 4x4 Spiral Door in Minecraft. Usually I struggle with complex builds like these, but I found something that might help you. We're a community of creatives sharing everything Minecraft! © 2010 - 2020 Planetminecraft.com. level 1. Nothing special. Did you make this project? Place 2 blocks out from above the hole in the wall. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Login; or; Sign up; Search Planet Minecraft. (By the way, the ingredients you'll need is stone, sticky pistons, a fence gate, Go behind the wall. The Bat Cave and Wayne Manor - A HUGE Piston Project!! Maps … Modern Redstone House 20+ Redstone Creations. Redstone in 2011: look at my cool 3 by 3 piston door! ... look at my cool 3 by 3 piston door! Thank you The_Legend_of_Zelda, very cool! Reply on Introduction, Reply This design completely hides the sticky pistons, giving the wall and door a sleek finish. My personal record for building this is 35 seconds! Also put redstone along the other two blocks. All that's left then is to wire them together with a certain delay. World's first 4x4 flush and seamless piston door. There, you put a 2 tall tower on the thick part. 1 year ago. When you activate the redstone signal by pulling on the lever, the doors close. Ads by Fandom. Put a gate under the last one. Not my first piston door, but still my most compact attempt and I will try to improve it in the ... More posts from the Minecraft community. All rights reserved. Where exactly do I put the second inside lever? Peppe. if you dont understand how to use it,DM me on twitter or discord. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Obsidian Miner; Minecraft . Join us! “Wow what kind of incredible thing did they add to revolutionize redstone so much?”, Great redstone man, I can’t even do a simple door, Thank you! This door is very fun and very easy to make. Modern Redstone House 20+ Redstone Creations. https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:400%2C400i%2C700%2C700i|Material+Icons&display=swap,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/images.css?v=DL5336loK96DiBKaengSL-i0hO4Bip0V8OqVQm_7pu67DI5f,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/style.css?v=P1wzeFbWMX3F9m5hHfjrjsoHGYLog9jEAiC1lOKJBsfLgaBf,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/editor.css?v=dsvQp9aFSuYT0NkL84iANXCsINWrKZV-fInc_ho8y1fIs5pf, How to install Minecraft Maps on Java Edition. 8 sets of double block swappers its really hard cause you gotta do redstone on only 2 sides instead of 4 or use a piston extender set and gravel, Use 4 pistons put 2 on both sides on top of each other then put a block on the floor then on top put a comparator on top the wire it up and click the comparator once make sure the comparator is aiming to the pistons, CNBminecraft has a very good and compact build, look him up on YouTube, I know CNBminecrafts channel but always does not work I. did you know random text may contain a link. Now, it's possible with only 18 redstone, 2 repeaters, 12 sticky pistons, and ONLY 20 blocks of any kind! Read the Schemagic feature announcement for more info. Can someone help me figure out why this isn't working for us? Its not working because this uses the bud piston, a kind of a glitch (search it up), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAfGJEDPJj8. 4 years ago, Real Good to Make. Tools PMCSkin3D Banners . Not my first piston door, ... Just a 4x4 piston door. When building, I first made sure a certain component worked properly before moving to the next (for example the double block extenders/triple piston extenders).