A thesis statement is just you stating your opinion that can be argued. Lewis addressed the central issues of Christianity through a series of radio lectures. He is beyond personality, but he is not impersonal; he is super-personal. It is not God, but it points us to God. Charity is a challenging virtue, because it requires humans to be gracious and generous to people they might not necessarily like. Christianity gives us the great shock. “This law was called the Law of Nature because people thought that everyone knew it and did not need to be taught it”(18). There is no other option. In the first part of the book, Lewis discusses the “law of human nature.” When studying human history, he claims, one is struck by how similar different societies’ moral codes are, at least at a fundamental level. While there are many different Christian sects that worship Christ in different ways, Lewis argues that they can agree on the basic facts about Christ’s existence, and therefore can all attain salvation. Lewis’ Mere Christianity, Lewis bases the majority of his argument for Christianity on the existence of a Law of Nature, or Moral Law. She loves the beast and it becomes a man. Th us, by our proximity to and participation in this love lets us catch a (good) infection. We could not say that Nazi morality is inherently worse than any other set of morals. In Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis’ Mere Christianity, Lewis bases the majority of his argument for Christianity on the existence of a Law of Nature, or Moral Law. The idea that the whole human race is one thing, a huge organism (cf. His life does not consist of moments following one another.” C.S. In book one, Lewis, C.S. God made something of a different kind. The central Christian belief is that Ch rist death straightened us up , gave us a fresh start. This, he argues, is where one must arrive before one can except Christianity. Lewis' Book, “Mere Christianity” The purpose of our existence is to be taken into the life of God. He then delves into the notion of a three-person God, which is something that we cannot understand. This, however, arises a question. Simply put Transcendentalism is a philosophy that asserts the spiritual and romantic world over the material and empirical world. Lewis’ classic work, Mere Christianity, is what introduced someone into apologetics or pulled them back to the faith… And I’m among those who would invoke that cliche… I’ve read Mere Christianity dozens of times since I first came across it when I was 16 years old and it goes without saying that C.S. Theology recognizes those before us, who drafted the map from experiencing God. Lewis walks through several theories about how Jesus’s death brings about salvation: that he paid a sort of debt by dying for our sins, or that he taught us how to repent by first doing it himself. God is personal, yet something more than a person. The only adequate/complete avenue to God is the whole Christian community, seeking him together. That is, mans distinction between what is right and what is wrong. The Invasion All our days for him are Now. Lewis’ book Mere Christianity, St. Athanasius’ writing on Incarnation, and the “Class Notes on Salvation, I have been able to grasp an understanding of what Salvation is. He wont rest until he is finished. At the end of part two, Lewis introduces Jesus Christ, the cornerstone of the Christian religion. Acting as a son/child of God, pretending to be one helps us become one. God created us with free will, thinking the risk that we could detour, was worth it Arguing/disagree ing with God is impossible he is th e source of your reas oning ability. He puts it into us by baptism, belief, and communion, Others try to do good to please God; the Christian knows the good he does is from God, Don think God will love us because we are good, God will make us good because he loves us, Christ operates through Christians, individually, and the body of Christians, No one is saved except through Christ.