The BLU Spy looks frantic], Spy: "He could be in this very room! Read Meet The Pyro from the story Meet the team but it's script. I don't care. Soldier: [Soldier is talking to a line of people wearing helmets] "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!" 27 91 52 ", [The Soldier and Heavy examine the photographs. The camera switches to the Soldier, Shotgun in hand, with a confused Heavy and a panicked Scout], Soldier: "What? This page was last edited on 29 April 2020, at 17:30. Watch, he'll turn red any second now...", [The Soldier and Heavy approach the dead Spy, with The Soldier prodding the Spy's foot with his Shotgun], Soldier: "Any second now... See? [Shot opens on ringing alarm bell; sirens and klaxons play in the background], The Administrator: "Intruder Alert! This transcript is for Meet the Spy. He could even be-", [The Spy is cut off as his head explodes violently. (Just don't be a dick and sell it for money), "say What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? 6 77 55 Not one of you's gonna survive this! 6 months ago. I'm a black Scottish cyclops. Read, review and discuss the entire Meet the Havy movie script by Team Fortress 2 on Scripts.com 56 MrDestructoid HEY MrDestructoid KRIPP MrDestructoid VIEWBOT #21701 MrDestructoid REPORTING MrDestructoid FOR MrDestructoid DUTY MrDestructoid, Aloha Forsen, my name is King Kamehameha, King of Hawaii. 41 [The Soldier pumps his Shotgun, discarding the spent shell.] T'all you fine dandies, so proud, so cocksure, prancin' about with your heads full of eyeballs... come and get me, I say! He pauses at a corner, as the camera pulls back to reveal a BLU Level 3 Sentry Gun with its Engineer. He could be you! LET'S DO IT! 68 Red! 1! "Owh! like not healing him. [The Spy deftly retrieves the knife and flicks it shut, handing it back to the Scout] "And nothing... nothing like the man loose inside this building. [Is hit by a crit rocket, explodes. youtube, spam, copypasta, ascii, stick figure, chain mail, chain letter Additional References Facebook Reddit Urban Dictionary About. If you are reading this, WAKE UP. Receive these membership benefits: Install and manage your mods easily with community-made 1-Click mod downloaders. At least the original one. A Spy uncloaks and attempts to backstab the Soldier, but the Soldier pulls out his Shovel, swiftly knocking out the Spy with it. [copypasta] by PootisPowZay (KONO DIO DA) with 533 reads. ], [Cut back to the Soldier's drill. 26 Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. The answer, use a gun, and if that don't work... Use more gun. Signup or login 58 copypasta, tf2. // Navy Seal Copypasta - Wait Command alias "ln1" "say What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?" He approaches the Soldier and Heavy, retrieving the knife he pocketed earlier, and flicking it open easily. LOOOL you let me remind me of yesterday!! 83 A slow downwards pan to a crushed Bonk! 38 to create shortcuts to your favorite games! They got more fecking sea monsters in the great Lochett Ness than they got the likes of me. 3 71 16 This is Bob is a Unicode-based copypasta of a stick figure character named "Bob," which is most commonly used to spam the comments section on YouTube. Close-up on the Spy's face as he disguises as the Medic, sans spectacles], [The Spy kills the Medic with a well-placed chop to the throat, knocking off his spectacles, which he catches and wears, completing his disguise], [Cut back to BLU Intel Room. 13 79 61 ", [The Scout attempts to manipulate the knife like the Spy, only to cut himself on the finger and drop it], Spy: "If you managed to kill them, I assure you, they were not like me." 31 You will be compensated with a million palm leaves (over 10 million Swedish dollars). These changes were most likely made to imply that all of the characters are robots, similar to the game. Its because the computer only has a set number of lines. It was obvious!" ", [Flashback to the BLU Sniper, now alive and sniping from a dusty attic. 44 Cookies help us deliver our Services. [Shot opens on ringing alarm bell; sirens and klaxons play in the background] The Administrator: "Intruder Alert! So! 87 ", "say I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. The dead Engineer crashes through a door and the Spy steps over him and fires at a target off-screen], [Cut back to the BLU Intelligence Room. ", [Crickets chirp as the 'recruits' are revealed to be the gibbed heads of BLU team members perched on a gate, all wearing BLU Soldier helmets. 54 https://tf2informer.fandom.com/wiki/Meet_the_Spy/Transcript?oldid=4294. Not a member yet? This website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience. 81 The BLU Spy leans over the dead Sniper, gesturing frantically. Illustrative Rendering in Team Fortress 2, Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe, https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Meet_the_Soldier&oldid=2761061, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls, The title card displays "COPYRIGHT LOLOLOL" on the bottom right corner, a recurring joke throughout the, Sun Tzu was an honorific title bestowed upon, The quote the Soldier recites at the beginning of the video is from chapter 10 of. 21 The Scout reaches the desk to discover the briefcase is perfectly safe], Scout: [while screaming, he notices the briefcase] "AAAAAHHHH- Hey, it's still here! 64 You’re fucking dead, kiddo.". Oh, by the way. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Soldier: "Then, he used his fight money... [The Soldier unhooks two grenades from his belt, one in each hand.]. or when he was afk. 34 ], Soldier: "'If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!' 42 10 ", "say You are nothing to me but just another target. ], RED Scout: (Behind cover) "Sentry up there! [copypasta] by PootisPowZay (KONO DIO DA) with 533 reads. ], [A BLU Heavy and Pyro are holding the final capture point. Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. This will work *charges* That was delicious! ", "say But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. She's wearing a stylish Captain hat as well as a Brawling Buccaneer coat. He switches to his Rocket Launcher and a BLU Medic appears behind him, firing syringes. If I were a bad demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here discussin' it with you, now would I?!