Her grief-stricken father (right) and younger brother Frankie, 13 (left), were pictured fighting back tears as they led pallbearers in carrying her coffin. On Saturday the millionaire financier, 38, shared a quote from a letter by British poet William Wordsworth about the tragic death his child from measles. Mr Goldsmith's tweet read: 'I loved her with the utmost love of which my soul is capable, and she is taken from me. Farm Heroes Saga, the #4 Game on iTunes. She was just magical, but there aren't enough words, or I don't know how to find them at least.'. Play it now. William Wordsworth, after the death of his child. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the We are no longer accepting comments on this article. ', '"Yet in the agony of my spirit in surrendering such a treasure, I feel a thousand times richer than if I had never possessed it." Official Sites Other Works submission guide. Iris had broken up early from school after completing her GCSE exams and was looking forward to spending the summer holidays on the family farm where she had horses. Iris had broken up early from school after completing her GCSE exams and was looking forward to spending the summer holidays on the family farm. If you are not afraid of the complaint, I ought to have said if you have had it come over to us! Ms Rothschild continued: 'I can't possibly begin to explain the ocean of grief we find ourselves in or the feeling of being shattered into a thousand unfindable pieces' (pictured Kate Rothschild left, former husband Ben on the right and Iris in the centre). Symptoms of the measles appeared upon my Son Thomas last Thursday; he was most favorable held till Tuesday, between ten and eleven at that hour was particularly lightsome and comfortable; without any assignable cause a sudden change took place, an inflammation had commenced on the lungs which it was impossible to check and the sweet Innocent yielded up his soul to God before six in the evening. Matt Wordsworth on IMDb: Awards, nominations, and wins. William Wordsworth, after the death of his child', Iris was laid to rest in private funeral at St Mary's Church in Barnes, south-west London, on Wednesday. In his letter to Robert Southey, William Wordsworth details the chronology of Thomas' symptoms before bearing his  emotions about his loss. They were joined by her cousins Sulaiman and Kasim Khan, and her uncles, James Rothschild and Zac Goldsmith. He did not appear to suffer much in body, but I fear something in mind as he was of an age to have thought much upon death a subject to which his mind was daily led by the grave of his Sister.... For myself dear Southey I dare not say in what state of mind I am; I loved the Boy with the utmost love of which my soul is capable, and he is taken from me - yet in the agony of my spirit in surrendering such a treasure I feel a thousand times richer than if I had never possessed it.