A missing door reveals tremendous openness on your part, or that of another person or situation. The meaning of a locked door or locked window depends on which side you were on in the dream. Otherwise, whatever maybe seen through such a door means exposing one’s private life. Where are you missing key things about your life because you are asleep to the awareness you could be having? Unwillingness to see or change anything. For a young woman to dream of sleeping with her lover or some fascinating object, warns her against yielding herself a willing victim to his charms. I could also observe the feelings were arising from my discipline of sexual­ity. It's how we impact everyone around us. In this way, such a dream image may indicate that the underlying cause of your unconscious discontent may have been lingering below the surface for a long while before this time. As I mentioned, you spend about a third of your life sleeping. In the vertical scheme of the human body there are three basic marks: brain, heart, and genitalia. Vision: Looking at a heart in a dream means that someone loves you deeply. A lack of clarity, and consciousness, avoidance of problems. To dream of a hearse, denotes uncongenial relations in the home, and failure to carry on business in a satisfactory manner. The heart is the eternal symbol of love, romance, and the very life force within all of humankind. If in the dream they shut the door in your face, you may have the feeling of being excluded or ignored by others. Teens often experience this deepest level of sleep in the early morning hours, which is why they are often hard to wake up for school. If the door post is removed in a dream, it means dismissal of such a person from his work. When love is compromised for too long, the heart may rebel and attack. The letters 0,T,T,F,F,-,-, form the beginning of an intelli­gible series. Some think they’ve heard a real event and wake up confused, looking around for the source of the noise. I opened it, confident, and realized it was in my own room. Freud viewed the key as a phallus and saw potent sexual symbolism in the trio of key, door and the door’s subsequent opening. Dreams have this ability to fantasise, to look at and experi­ence the irrational, to take an idea and move it completely out of its old setting or viewpoint. This shows we have at least two centres of will which can direct body and mental processes. Your spirit is present in your body and body of affairs. Do you know what that means? To dream of locked doors signifies opportunities that are denied, unavailable to you or ones on which you have missed out. What do they suggest about oneself? Mystery or fear. Traditionally the hearth was the heart of a bouse in Europe, where all important family activities took place. See door under house and buildings. Just as classic dream interpretation says that the dream symbols represent psychobiological logical processes which might be uncovered by dream processing, what we see in Francis’ lucidity is a direct route to self insight, and through it a rapid personal growth to improved life experience. It also means disregard for worldly attractions, or despite for its glitters. Start taking action and making the necessary changes that will carry you into this new transitional level.... My Dream Interpretation, Dreaming about a hearse can be a reminder of our mortality. It was small but opened out very rapidly. The second instruction is, on waking, at a convenient mo­ment, imagine oneself standing within one’s recent dream. To dream that you attempt to close a door, and it falls from its hinges, injuring some one, denotes that malignant evil threatens your friend through your unintentionally wrong advice. In a study of 211 undergraduate students, Sharpless and his team found that the overall EHS rate was 18%, and 37% of those with EHS also experienced sleep paralysis. Our REM sleep in partic­ular decreases sharply. Getting adequate sleep can help a number of health conditions, including bipolar disorder. I’m sure you’ve noticed the pattern of hearing the voices while you are relaxed, before going to sleep. “Is your heart burning with passion” for someone? Those who experience EHS to a high degree, where its frequency or intensity is particularly troubling, may be advised to use antidepressants, calcium channel blockers (which are often used with headache disorders) or an anti-seizure medication. Doors most often represent openings into new opportunities that may fulfill your desires. In the first stage, the pattern of the brain waves goes from what is known as beta, or normal waking consciousness, to alpha, the first step into sleep. Example: ‘In my dream I was watching a fern grow. These are the changes ac­companying our dreams. Stage three is called theta and is represented by 4 to 8 cps, the same rate you display during periods of intense daydreaming (when you can actually forget where you are) or deep meditation.