Read now. Amazing 204: Warm Red ULTA Beauty Logo grey on white background Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! I tried a moisturizer to see if it would help the dry look but that didn't work either. I absolutely love the cream lipstick collection I just hope number 252 Charlotte shade will be available Soon online, loc_en_US, sid_MJ40005, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. So Sofia 236: Bright Coral Red I have several different colors of Le Marc, hydrating and very long wearing. Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick Sonic Truth 244 - creamy nude $30.41. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . The playful and unexpected fragrance, Perfect Marc Jacobs Eau de Parfum for her, is a comforting floral scent that celebrates optimism, self-acceptance and originality. Curious how two shades compare to each other? I purchased the tube I an reviewing and was very disappointed. Ingredients: Octydodecanol, Polybutene, Pheylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-2, Tetraisostearate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ozokerite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Hexyl Laurate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, Methicone, Ethyl Vanillin, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Tocopherol, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850). I bought it from the MJ website. contact us directly. Instantly, lips feel plumped and nourished from powerful peptides, antioxidant-rich seaberry, and natural humectants, including meranti and cocoa butter. Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches! Give lips instant, long-lasting color with Le Marc Lip Crème lipstick and Kiss Pop Lip Color Stick. Christine | Updated: 5/30/20 May 30, 2020. Find your next foundation or concealer match! Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Lipstick 152 In the Mood. I have had kiss kiss bang bang before and I just love it! Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 216 4.8 out of 5 stars 62. Give lips gloss “like 30 coats of lacquer” with Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer. is described as a "mauve-gold... Marc Jacobs Beauty French Tickler (316) Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer ($29.00 for 0.16 oz.)