Shoves the banana up his arse. Six cellphones got jumpin like pongo.

They include killer conversation starters and useful comebacks for situations when you are burned, guaranteed to work as best Tinder openers. 32+ Best Fruit Pick Up Lines 1. In the trap spot we smoke nothing but fruity mango see you bitch in the club she b like aye let's mingle. “I wish we could run away and get married, baby, but I cantaloupe.”, 2. The monkey pick up the peanut and stick it in it's butt and pull it out and eat it.....The guy can't believe what he see.

Call me if you ever get hurt; I give lemon-aid! I’d say you’d be a fineapple if you were a fruit but you already know that. 271+ Really Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl You Like, 5 Fabulous Tips to Make Any Woman Squirt Easily, Eating Pussy 101: Become Her Master with These Tips & Tricks, Truth About Titan Gel: Reviews, Ingredients & Results Exposed, 251+ Dirty & Sexual Questions to Ask a Girl, 14 Great Ways to Last Longer in Bed & Increase Stamina. Anyone ever told you if you were a vegetable, you would be a CUTEcumber? Sohe throw in a peanut. You probably know this already but your tomatoes look so juicy. “I’ll eat your peach if you try my zucchini.”, 10. “Are you a banana? “They call me Dr. Grape…The G is silent.”, 4. “Are you a fruit?

Cause’ you are growing my stalk! I am very passionate about keeping the peas (hold up a bag of peas) on earth. Up goes the mango in Jeff’s arse.... read more Tells the guards to shove the orange up John’s arse. Got any raisins? Most of us have heard a few pick up line favorites from “hey girl, do you have a quarter I can borrow, because I promised I’d call my mama when I fell in love” to “did you fall from the sky, because you are an angel” to more inappropriate versions like, “did you spray your pants with Windex, because I can see myself in them.” I know, total barf. If I ever let meat in my body, it would be yours. Cause it takes two to mango! Let me be the avocado in your turkey sandwich. This website uses cookies to give you the best experience.

He finds an ad from a farmer in need of some extra hands, so the man calls up the farmer and agrees to meet the next day to see what work he'd be doing. You my darling are one in a melon and in a berrylion. ', They're going to call it "Tide Pods - Natural Selection", One day, their grandfather asked them to accompany the grouchy old lady that lived nearby them while she walked out to town. If you know other good lines, you can share them with us in the comments section below. If you were an apple in a large orchard, I would still pick you! Two Jewish men, Sid and Al, were sitting in an Indian restaurant in New York. Agree by clicking, 189+ Funny Pick Up Lines to Make Her Smile. They are healthy, delicious, juicy. Before they left, their grandfather said, "Behave and remember all that I have have taught you.". The Bartender decides he wants to impress the man with something creative. I don't know, the mango goes where the mangoes. 1. Are you crazy for fruit? I know I’d fill you nicely. “Girl, you’re a peach, and I could eat a peach for hours.”, 28. Then you have landed at the right place as we have prepared the greatest collection of craziest, fruit-themed pick up (limes) lines. The best Fruit Pick up lines. Queen is mad again. Pedro worked in a fine Goan pickle factory. If not can I have yours?”. “You must be a farm lover because you´ve grown some nice melons.”, Fun fact dear!

I'm fucking with th dj to play my new single. “I don’t know much about pies but DAMN you make my banana cream.”, 30. “Do you like cherries? We should plant seeds together, with my hoe cultivating your land – we’d have the best fruits. I can’t wait to have you, we’d make a PEARfect couple! “They say apples don’t fall far from the tree, so that must mean your mom’s hot too.”, 18. Well if that does not happen to you then let this perverted writer introduce you to a world of fruity goodness and fleshy satisfaction. “Are you a raisin? Peas be mine, you make my heart skip a beet. Toggle Navigation Menu Go to BabaMail.

Some of these are really cute while others are funny and dirty. I hope you like carrots cause I’ve got a black belt in Carrate! He throw. Mine´s a date… with you?”, 11. You are the berry best, you make my heart beet!

Click here for more information. Tells the guards to shove the orange up John’s arse.

Care for a dance?

The Stallion Style website is for informational & entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Cause you make a man-go crazy! I asked him whether he wanted Mighty Mango or Berry Blast. (pull out a cucumber). Because you make a man-go crazy!”, 17. ...a lizard is walking along when he smells marijuana smoke. How about we go back to my place and cook up something to write about on my food blog?

They say coconuts don't fall far from the tree, so that must mean your mom has big boobs too! Ladies and gentlemen, this is mango number 5! If you are registered, go to Returns in the My Account section. Fruits are everything nice. I made a list of all the ingredients that I needed and headed to the shop. We could be runaway lovers, but I cantaloupe.

To do so, you can request home collection and we will send a courier to collect your parcel: 1. “Do you have any raisins? “What is your favorite fruit? Let’s pretend you’re a farm and I’ll be the table. And if he doesn't appreciate fruit jokes you need to let that mango. I bet I’d got bananas for you and never wanna split. If you’ll try my zucchini, your peach would be an amazing snack!

Always consult your doctor/physician before you will try any remedy or cure for any condition you suffer from! Like the hurricane said to the coconut tree; hold on to your nuts I'm gonna give you the blow of your life. It’s that time of the year so, will you be my Valen-Lime?”, I’m not trying to sweeten you out but honeydew you know how fine you look right now?”. I would live in a cornfield if it would make you stalk me. “Are you a banana? “Girl, do you eat a lot of mangoes? The queen gets mad. I’m not the greatest guy but I promise you I’m not a peach of shit. I’ll trade you two pineapples for a go at your cucumber. “Will you be my Valen-Lime?” 6. 8 Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises You Have to Try Right NOW! [No…] How about a date? Maybe I’m not 8 inches but this banana is still worth peeling. You make my banana cream and I’m not talking about pies! Magician: Fuck you pear! He asks for a coke and a mango juice for his newt Tiny.

The best mango puns online, including mangoes puns. Butt he so want to feed the monkey. Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. I picked up some rice, some mango chutney, some curry powder and some raisins. ‘Cause you’re so a-peeling”, 6. Cause honeydew you know how fine you look right now?”, 7.
“I wish we could run away and get married, baby, but I cantaloupe.” 2. I’ll bet you’ve got the sweetest juice, cause you are berry cute.

“If I was a watermelon would you spit or swallow my seed?”, 8. Feel free to join the ranks of 35 000 000 readers that already found our tips helpful.

They call me Dr. Grape…The G is silent, I have something for you that is long, hard, and has juice in it. Fruits often paint a picture in our minds; Running Juices! you’re a peach, and I could eat a peach for hours.”. High up in the branches is a monkey smoking a joint. (For vegetarians).

Next, Jack comes up to the queen with a banana. ‘Cause you’re so a-peeling” 5. Free home pick-up. The queen gets mad. Because a success rate of really picking up anybody with these lines is low, these are perfect for a challenge between you and your buddy or a wingman. “Are you a strawberry or blueberry person?” Cause I need to know what kind of pancakes to order for you in the morning.”.

If you were a berry, I would turn you into jam and eat you all winter. How do you take your watermelon seeds, spat out or swallowed? You must be a raisin, cause you’re a raisin my eggplant. I might have to see the dentist cause Orange you so sweet. Hey guys, let's make this website THE GREATEST place for every guy to master the arts of love, dating, and attraction. From finding a good way to telling that girl that she has succulent melons to finding the right line to get the guy with the great big egg plant, we have got the best fruit Pick up lines on the net! “Hey baby, let’s play a fruity game… I pop your cherry with my banana.”, 19.