Any F2P friendly tips for consistency? Solid advice! Also have in mind this shuts down EVERYTHING in grav(including malefic paradox gear effect sadly) but malefic are not as dependent on grave as many other decks. Regulators Closed Indefinitely. Duel Links! pretty much, you need a field spell asap with malefics. 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would destroy a card(s) on the field: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. My suggestion: Run a skill that starts you out with a field spell (this is always important). This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. That's why I plan on using montage dragon with some of cards that special summon banished monsters. So I'd do 3 Territories and 2 Worlds instead. bandit keith's swicheroo would also help unbrick hands where you draw into the vanillas. Press J to jump to the feed. If a "Malefic" monster would banish a monster to Special Summon itself by its own way, you can banish this card you control or in your GY instead. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. That's because Territories protects the World that you activate with its effect, and because World is activated from your deck, that's 1 less card in your deck and therefore ever so slightly boosting your chances of drawing what you need in the future if you don't want to/can't activate its draw phase effect (which is optional, in case you don't want your opponent to know what's in your deck/what you're drawing.). As for BRD, I can't think of anything other than flood and fiendish chain to counter it. While there will always be people who shit on boxes/card before they even come out like I probably look like in this case, there will also be people who overhype them in return without seeing their inherent flaws and limitations (not trying to call anyone out here). All Systems Down. Decks Meta Decks . Not what I would call the ideal play enabler. Love the majus especially this one because it acts like Reactor dragon for a back row shut down d... • Only Jews are considered “Human”. And will remain. Malefic territory targeting protection only works IF malefic world is in the field zone and it was activated by territory's effect. Cosmic cyclone wont work but say, Black Rose dragon will. What does it mean to "use" any monster cards, 2 times? While that card is in the Field Zone, neither player can target a card(s) in the Field Zone with card effects, The effect that prevents players from targeting cards in the Field Zones with card effects is applied as long as the "Malefic World" activated by this effect remains in the Field Zone. This page notes details of Malefic Truth Dragon (DARK/Dragon/Effect Monster) : decks, tips, effect and rulings. Also why not run some malefic divide? They do have their use, yes, but said use isn't always particularly relevant to the meta, though I'm not saying every archetype has to be a new meta breaking deck; I don't mind getting archetypes that are simple and more fun/casual instead of competitive. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Also, the entire Superheavy Samurai deck is obtainable from this box alone. You will need it to summon Malefic Rainbow without bricking yourself with the original Rainbow Dragon, so yes. Oh, but would you look at that? Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. you could also throw in a lv 7 synchro engine to get ancient fairy dragon as she can search any second field spell once you have one. Yu-Gi-Oh! It's been said more times than necessary, but they live and die by the field spell. Blue eyes Duel Links (2) Blue eyes Malefic Duel Links deck (1) Blue Eyes TCG (1) Blue-eyes (1) Boton de Cambios (1) BRICKEAR (1) BRIK (1) Buster blader (1) Buster Blader deck Duel Links (1) Combo Shiranui (1) Como Farmear a Yubel (1) Como instalar Duel Links (1) cristron duel links (1) Crystron deck (1) Daily Cash Duels, Weekly Tournaments, Monthly Championships, Top Player Discussions with Best Players in the game. Being creative. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Malefic Stardust is the no-brainer best one because it banishes from the Extra Deck instead, and actually has an effect.