It was fairly simple to put together, however the tray for the bottom was damaged. My 2 Sugar Gliders LOVE this cage. -Lauren W. Using this for my daughter’s sugar glider and love it. It was fairly simple to put together and with a little help from my husband it was done. Pet Cages .

Protein pellet fortified with vitamins and blended with dried mealworms to meet your hedgehog's vitamin, mineral, amino acid, fiber, and digestive enzyme needs. Kage Kleen is an all-purpose cage cleaner that is hard working yet gentle on your cage.

The huge doors are a bonus and I find the little access doors on top very useful. Happy holidays. These covers block bright light, contain messes, give privacy from other pets, protect against cool drafts during the summer, and keep heat in during the winter. Includes three wired shelves and ladders, and 2 plastic feed dishes- all removable. [Response from Seller: The HQ cage company is known throughout the Sugar glider community as one of the best made cages on the market. Exotic Nutrition's Madagascar Sugar Glider Cage is manufactured with quality materials and experienced workmanship. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Great cage! They are much happier. In total it took about 30 mins to set up and the gliders love it. Well built and good quality coating and easy to access doors with good latching system. My flying squirrels are very happy in it, and that is all that matters. But thats it lol. -AnnMarie. There are enough bars to hang cage sets, toys, food dishes, and water bottles. Love it! Attaches your pet's exercise wheel to the side of the cage to free up floor space and mount high up, where your pet is most comfortable. I also ziptie the slide-in wire flooring piece, for the same reason. Absolutely happy with the online service. And delivery service needs to be a bit more careful with the delivery. **Does not include manzanita branches pictured, these are sold separately. I am glad that I got it for my sugar glider family!!
-Brooke A. I have 2 sugar gliders and I am thrilled with my new cage.

Being a new glider mommy I got ordered this for my new joey boys. I have 2 and love them, and got one for my sister's bird. They include easy-access large doors, strong metal locks, wheels for mobility, and pull-out trays for fast cleanup. My 2 sugar bear girls has lots of room to run and play as well as lots of space for their many toys and accessories. -Cathy S. I am absolutely pleased with my babies new home. It would have been better if it was taller but that is my opinion, other than that im happy with the cage. Excellent cage! There is no warranty on this cage, even though it says on this site it will last the lifetime of your pets. Please try your search again later. Select cages include free metal shelves, ladders, feed dishes, climbing posts, and bottom accessory shelves (see individual descriptions for info). I couldn’t be happier with it and all other products I’ve received from this website! Sydney and Spot the sugar gliders are LOVING it!!! However if you're going to spend $177 + why don't you have a look at Martin's Cages? Lots of room for them to run, jump, and play. Vitamin enriched supplemental sugar glider diet with natural vanilla bean flavoring. Proper nesting material can help reduce stress levels and increase the quality of sleep. His first night exploring his new home almost made me cry. Feb 23 2012. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. It came on time, was super easy to assemble, and is very sturdy. My review is be very wary when purchasing large items from this company. All cages are finished with a pet-safe powder coat, and are well known for their durability that can lifetime of your pet. These cages are manufactured by the experienced professionals of the HQ Cage Company, with quality materials and workmanship. My son (29 yo) put it together for me using the video on the website and the included instructions, but still had to take it apart a couple of times and fix stuff that was wrong. Our 3 sugar gliders love it. They actually now get enough exercise each night. It was easy to put together. Easy to clean. It's held up beautifully.

09:46:32 AM. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. You do have to double check the locks after closing bc the handle can be within reach 9f the lil critter. The cage itself is great. Absolutely happy with this purchase! This Set Includes: Silent Runner Wheel 12” Regular (Cage Attachment sold separately) This was the Best Buy!! These cages are made of heavy-duty wrought iron, which is far superior compared to the thin, low-grade metal bird cages on the market being marketed towards exotics and small animals.
It is designed with safety in mind and durability to last many years. We were very pleased it came complete with shelving, ramps, food stations, and a shelved cart for it to sit upon. Remember, you should always have 2 or more sugar gliders as they are colonialist and do not do well alone. Packaging was great. I personally would not recommend this cage as I am out my money and will have to purchase a cage from someplace else. Exotic Nutrition 270 Enterprise Drive Newport News, Virginia 23603, Madagascar Cage & Starter Package for Sugar Gliders.

Sugar glider wonderland!

✔ ACCESSORIES - Comes with 3 metal shelves, 3 metal ladders, 2 double feed dishes, & 2 wood climbing posts, all removable. I asked about a warranty and replacement. All parts included. You SAVE $20+ when buying as a package set! We’ve designed these cages ourselves, specifically for the needs of exotics and small animals. (lower 48 states/retail orders only) These cages are made of heavy-duty wrought iron, which is far superior compared to the bird cages being offered by our competitors for gliders and exotics. It’s big, it’s sturdy, The locks are silent so you can open and shut the doors without scaring your pet. -Christine C. I love this cage! They refuse to replace my cage. keep all safe. But that is also a con. -Kellie H. I have one flying squirrel that I rescued after Hurricane Michael. -Tasha O. Please try again. -Jacqueline M. G. I love this cage! very good cage, easy assemble and plenty of room. Over all I would highly recommend this cage and company. My sugar glider is still getting used to so much room (I plan on getting another glider soon).

An HQ cage typically would last the lifetime of your pet, that being said there is no type of metal material that is 100% rust-proof. The Sugar Gliders love the cage. Has anyone seen it? Feb 23 2012. -Jamie Rae G. My Sugar Glider loves the extra room to play around. VERY SPACIOUS and comfortably fits 4 sugar gliders.