Why the name Fold3? He worked … Decorate your walls with original art prints by Canadian photographer Luke Gram, and bring wonder to your home. Luke Fontana All of the wires in my apartment are in Bluelounge cable boxes , my phone only has one screen of apps and I use only one light 95% of the time. About FilterGrade Watch New Videos Read New Articles Free Downloads Join our Email Newsletter Support Contact Us. Traveling is something that is very natural to Luke, he’s been doing it since a child and often finds himself wanting to explore elsewhere if he finds himself in one place for too long. landscape karishma film photography Luke Gram Photography radlan; animals; fashion; meme; landscape; funny; cat; love; gif; quotes; top tumblr posts latest articles. The focus is on the landscape rather than person, who is nearly engulfed by trees and mountains. David Bowie: 5 most expensive prints and posters at V&A exhibition. I was just down in Honduras with some old friends of mine and one night we got talking about this exact thing. Check out some of his Iceland travel photography. Luke Gram’s photographs capture the serenity and power of life in a purely ethereal joining of humans and the landscapes we inhabit. In a bid to steer away from the technicalities of what makes a good photo, he is far less concerned with colour and composition. Categories. arbryna-blog liked this . Made for outdoor, travel, and lifestyle photography. 80.3k Followers, 2,760 Following, 3,851 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Luke Papworth (@hampshirephotography) Luke Gram is a Canadian photographer specializing in travel, portraiture, and landscape photography. dimeedvardo liked this . The 28-year-old photographer was born in Canada. UI/UX, Graphic Design, Web Design, Photography… Photography Portraiture & Street Abstract Work Astrophotography India Kenya & Tanzania China Peru, Bolivia, Chile & Argentina Cuba Iceland Guatemala, Honduras & … Dates of Cancer are June 21 … Luke Gram is a Canadian landscape and travel photographer. Written by Luke Gram, a popular travel photographer and Society6 artist since May 2012. “The country is one of the wildest, rawest places that is devoid of human population and has about every amazing natural feature crammed into it.” Explore. I am most active on Instagram than anywhere else on social media. Luke Gram Luke Gram’s photographs capture the beauty and power of nature in a purely ethereal joining of humans and the landscapes we inhabit. Luke Gram’s age is 28. He is 27 years old and is a Cancer. He is 27 years old and is a Cancer. Digital Designer UI/UX, Graphic Design, Web Design, Photography, Social Media Strategy, Marketing Traditionally, the third fold in some flag-folding ceremonies honors and remembers Add clean colors and faded tones with these subtle presets from Luke Gram! CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Canadian photographer Luke Gram creates serene images by combining landscape imagery with silhouettes. Luke Gram. He earned degrees in psychology and history from the University of British Columbia. It is very easy to over analyse art; it can be technically brilliant on paper and still lack feeling, it is possible however for a photo to scream out with emotion and not fit the conventional guidelines of technicality. 3,777 Followers, 1,344 Following, 729 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Luke Street (@lukestreetphotography) And I'm Brie, a Kiwi/Cook Islander who It conveys a sense of wanderlust If you have any inspired photography of your own, why not create your very own with our poster printing service? Luke Gram; Luke Gram. The focus is on the landscape rather than person, who is nearly engulfed by trees and mountains. Check out some of his Iceland travel photography. If you would like to see even more of my images I'd live it if you followed me over there. © Luke Gram Photography is the attempt to recreate and convey an emotional and physical retelling of a memory. January 9, 2016 Photography is a Canadian/Swiss photographer who is currently traveling around Asia, Europe and Africa. Sell on FilterGrade. Luke Gram. When speaking about his own work, he sees his photography as a gift from his mother. The photography from his travels that he publishes to his self-titled … Having travelled to 50+ countries, his work is an extensive collection of landscapes and portraits.... see more about lukegram It takes numerous trial and errors in packing and preparation, hundreds of “shit I wish I had _____” moments, as well as moments of wanting to just dump out my bag and leave behind all the excess weight. Photography is best known for its ability to faithfully document reality, and since its creation in 1839, it's changed the way we understand the news.It doesn’t stop there, though. This technique has… your own Pins on Pinterest Add to Wishlist. Rachelle specializes in natural light, outdoor photography for couples who want a …