Lou’s visit cinched the deal. BY THE TIME Lou Lamoriello came to our house to meet with my parents, I was already pretty sold on him and on Providence. I owe him a lot.' Call it old school or military-like, either way, he has a number of somewhat quirky ideas about how a team should be run, and how to push the notion of “It’s all about the logo on the front“. We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. He’s a dedicated father and grandfather. That’s right, you’re a goddamn idiot.”, “Curtis Brooks ‏@Cerdis9 19 Aug 2014 Lou Lamoriello is a name that carries a lot of weight in the hockey world and with that he’s able to run things his way without much opposition and it will likely be the same way in New York. Mike Cammalleri went to the New Jersey Devils, Toronto Maple Leafs: What to Do with Josh Leivo's Contract, Patrick Marleau, Maple Leafs Agree on 3-Year, $18.75 Million Contract, Toronto Maple Leafs: A Quick Look at Team Leadership. “Don’t you want to talk about your team?” I asked him. But in crafting a new culture for the New York Islanders by building an accountability to the crest on the front of the jersey rather than the back is the perfect place to start. Customize your lineup with your favourite leagues and teams. Try reporting news on Hunter Biden. I also enjoy the fact that Lou is keeping the media in the dark & allowing them to speculate like the toadstools that they are. Lou Lamoriello is a name that carries a lot of weight in the hockey world and with that he’s able to run things his way without much opposition and it will likely be the same way in New York. , Getty Images. account that can be used to sign in here. BY THE TIME Lou Lamoriello came to our house to meet with my parents, I was already pretty sold on him and on Providence.My oldest brother, Bill, went to Stanford and played freshman football until he had to quit with a knee injury. Join the Eyes On Isles team! 'No one has been more influential in my professional life. One thing that I’ve been thinking about lately in regards to Lamoriello’s rules and the Toronto Maple Leafs is, do I really care? We’ll give you the latest news when it becomes available, or feel free to add some more selections to your settings. In that time he’s developed a peculiar set of rules for the teams he runs. Simmon’s would never get another real quote ever again although I believe he’s living in a fantasy world now making up his reports. Customize your Sportsnet lineup for the latest news from your favourite leagues and teams. Call it old school or military-like, either way, he has a number of somewhat quirky ideas about how a team should be run, and how to push the notion of “It’s all about the logo on the front“.