Very Teensy, tiny boned,dollface charting 2.5-2.12 bs grown . Chihuahuas and Chihuahua puppies for adoption are NOT in any way inferior to or different from those for sale. please enable The siblings do nit have blue eyes so she should keep them .chsrting four To 4.5 pounds grown xxx... Blue Merle male, lovable, charting three to four pounds. (Puppy mills are everywhere. PuppyFind® provides a convenient and efficient means of selecting and purchasing the perfect Long Hair Chihuahua puppy (or Long Hair Chihuahua puppies) from the comfort of your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (Confused about how to find a good breeder and not be cheated? I also retain the right to refund a deposit and terminate a sale if I feel there is a reason to do so. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Flying my nOT be possible til June to airlines stopping shopping of pups Im in Cslifor... Aka RILEY Low price is for pick up only. You can contact me at 517-320-9929 or my husbands number 517-240-9751 or email me lily.flower@comcast.net ... chihuahua puppies for sale in Indiana | long coat chihuahua puppies for sale | short coat chihuahua puppies for sale | chihuahua puppy information | tiny chihuahua puppies We care far too much about the condition and treatment of our Chihuahua Pups and adults, and allow visitors to see all living conditions and dogs. This is Wrinkle. Please have a look around our site we have many puppies for you to view. We deal with people from New York City often. Please call or text xxx-xxx-xxxx We prefer pick up. Chihuahua Puppies for sale! Every Chihuahua puppy and their parents are home raised with love and care. Meet Bitty Boop!She is a tiny sweetheart! I retain the right to choose the best home for my dogs/puppies and refuse any sale for any reason. We only raise chihuahuas. browser's Javascript to use the Hit Counter tool. Calls may or may not get responses, but emails will always receive responses from us, typically without delay. We are well known with Florida Chihuahua breeders throughout the Dog show industry. We have both long and smooth coats. We are very dedicated to bettering the breed. All puppies come with a health guarantee and are vet checked. Price is for pickup as too tiny to fly , we are in California . Click here to learn how to spot one. HE is Teensy runt of litter. Only pay for shipping if you know the seller. We also feature all the Chihuahua sires and dams of the Chihuahua puppies on our site. Chihuahua Puppies for Sale; Shop Our Merchandise; CHIHUAHUA HEAVEN Kelly Swift and Sweetie Pies. Extremely tiny , charting 2. If you need advice or help in how to raise your Chihuahua we have lots of informative Chihuahua information on our website. We are California. We are expecting more puppies in 2021! We are a reputable Chihuahua breeder and strive to offer only quality genetically tested AKC Chihuahua pups. Welcome to Uey's. Uey's kennel in Florida sells pure bred Chihuahua puppies. The best way to reach us is through email. Welcome to the internet home of Uey's home raised puppies. Get your new family member from Uey's Chihuahuas, one that will not get sick on you or end up with a genetic disorder down the road. If you're looking for a AKC Chihuahua you have come to the right place. We offer a wide selection of Chihuahua puppies, including teacup Chihuahuas and long coat Chihuahuas . For such a tiny creature, their personality is anything but small! Chihuahuas are very trainable and make excellent pets. Breeding with health and the standard in mind. AKC Chihuahua puppies, located in Southern Virginia. All of Our Dogs Were Bred By The Very Health and Beauty Conscious Breeder and are Genetically Sound! Our chihuahuas also have excellent top champion pedigrees.