With this in mind, let’s take a look at five primary areas to examine during an in-depth pool inspection. Note, that Jeff ONLY performs pool inspections and does not repair/maintain them, making him truly an unbiased 3rd party inspector.I highly recommend Preferred Pool Inspections! Very prompt service, I rang in the morning and my first inspection was that afternoon. The quality is outstanding. Drinhaus, Rolf R, MD Murrieta CA Hours of Operation. We found your reporting was very thorough and quick to receive, the service was efficient and prompt. Count on Cascade Poolworks in Snohomish, Washington, for the best in pool and spa construction and…, What a classy and kind gentleman. Thank goodness I know now because this will never happen to me again. Buying a new house in the winter with a closed pool! Their advice and their willingness to go over and beyond made my day and made me calmer. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Me not wanting to be biased felt reassured that someone who knows the pool inspected it NOPE. This company doesn't deserve a single star. From Business: We build new residential and commercial pools and we offer maintenance and repair services. Setting up the appointment was very easy and were accommodating on short notice. He made sure to answer any questions we had and told us that if anything happens in the future to call PPI and they'd be happy to guide us with any questions. Local Pool Inspections Pool Inspections Franchises. They are family owned, always available, and provide excellent service.The quality of…", "Ernest & Sons just completed a project for us installing a patio and trex decking. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. They explained all the parts and told me what i may expect with this pool in the future. So during the process we come to find out the neighbors next door we're putting a pool in. I would blindly recommend them to anyone needing a very detailed and thorough inspection! Local Swimming Pool Service in Everett, WA. For the most complete local list of Pool Safety & Inspections in Marcoola, QLD, including Full Contact Details, Business Descriptions, Mapping and Directions, as well as service and … We found Preferred Pool Inspections via the Better Business Bureau website as we only want to use a company with at least an "A" grade. I emailed over weekend with questions and Laura got back to me first thing Monday morning. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone looking for a pool inspection. 10 years, two quite different pools at two different addresses. Temple Medical Center Los Angeles CA Hours of Operation, Lasalle Medical Associates Hesperia CA Hours of Operation, Bardinas Medical Care Homestead FL Hours of Operation, Inouye, Colleen F Md Kahului HI Hours of Operation, Louisville Psychiatry Louisville KY Hours of Operation. Unfortunately…, From Business: Let us build your pool or spa and keep it in top condition. I had to replace the entire liner over $4,000 . We were very satisfied do to the sales person giving us the complete low down on every part of the Jacuzzi J-345. "So back in may the wife and I put an offer in on a house to make a long story short her pool was part of the deal. Pool Inspections Related Products & Best Service providers, companies & business near me. Bill, From Business: The Watermill, Inc. offers a wide variety of popular pool products to meet all your backyard entertainment needs. He fixed our large hot tub in no time, we were very happy with our service with Karl! The principal of this company is Tony M. Zuclich, President and Agent. My husband found PPI online and we decided to use them due to their great reviews. Laura was very responsive via email/phone during scheduling and even took the time to get back to us over the weekend, when she was hosting guests no less! I would certainly recommend them. Didn't find what you were looking for? Called several pool inspection companies in the area, Laura was the most polite and professional. Excellent service and price. I still find, after all these years, that we have to defend ourselves from someone who stated outright lies and Yelp won't remove this post. Thanks so much! Comment from Laura L. of Preferred Pool Inspections,LLC. Serving Kenmore, WA, and the…, Aquaviva blasts consumers with dozens of marketing solicitations, and claims it's not cost effective to permanently remove you from their mailing…, From Business: Based in Lynnwood, WA, Awards Service Inc. has provided exceptional custom-made awards and promotional products for over 30 years. I made the appointment  with Laura and they were quick to schedule us and email the contract. George at iPoolCert was fantastic to deal with. It does not get any better.Both Laura and Jeff are subject matter experts regarding the entire pool inspection. Pool - Inspection - Submit a request and receive information from local professionals. Jeff and Nicole completed the inspection and really took the time to explain everything about the pool and it's equipment. We do custom work for all your fencing needs and our expert professionals have the experience to make sure…, Art+1 Construction strives to be involved with clients from concept to delivery. He was the best! I found Preferred Pool Inspections and they came to take a look before i closed on the house. and they came to take a look before i closed on the house. Home; Introduction; Qualifications; Training; Facts; Example; What We Do ; Fees; Contact; Facts. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Buying a new house in the winter with a closed pool! Our certified…, For twenty-seven years Seattle Spa and Pool serviced my hot-tub in the Fairwood area. He had volumes of knowledge and info about our pool, and pools in general, a true craftsmen of the trade.He provided the written pool inspection report within 2 days and it was a very comprehensive photo-narrative that was easy to read and understand.