Can you see? Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Than to listen to the sound of Your voice Give us hope My hand is reaching Listen to the question I have, Listen to me So won't you show me Your ways? And then I heard Your song Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. (Pounding) Listen to the question I have (listen) Listen to me We are the future Help us believe Give us hope My voice is calling Can you see? Show you the way (my voice is calling) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: Weymouth New Testament My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. Cause I look at myself in the eye, in the mirror. And now that I hear You, Lord Look in my eyes Than to listen to the sound of Your voice My voice is calling Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). To see what we need I wanna hear Your song, I wanna hear Your voice When I hear Your song, I want to sing along Listen to the question I have (listen) Give us hope Singing over me, yeah, marvelous and holy Singing over me, singing over me Can you feel? It seems so far away, and then it seems so close to me. My hand is reaching Make sure your selection We are the future And now that I hear You, Lord Can you see? then when I’m old and I’m ugly and the world's passed me by, Thanks to Sukhavati for correcting these lyrics. And all we need is to feel it all come back one day. My hand is reaching I wanna know You more World English Bible My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. Tell me what you see Sing Your song to me, oh, there's no greater thing Sing Your song to me, oh, there's no greater thing When I hear Your song, I wanna sing along With a song that never ends And listen to the sound of Your voice And listen to the sound of Your voice Singing over me, bringing peace and mercy With a song that never ends Singing over me, yeah, marvelous and holy Lord, I wanna hear Your song again, yeah Sing Your song to me, oh, there's no greater thing Than to listen to the sound of Your voice, yeah-e-yeah When I hear Your song, I wanna sing along It's all very simple This is just a preview! Than to listen to the sound of Your voice, yeah-e-yeah Give us hope maybe I’m wondering, maybe I’m wondering... then when I’m old if I’m lucky and the years have gone by. Give us hope and we'll show you the way And I look at myself in the eye, in the mirror. I ran away from Your love Look in my eyes Can you feel? Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Give Us Hope by The Young People's Chorus Of New York City have been translated into 1 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 1 languages, The Young People's Chorus Of New York City. Listen to the sound of my voice [Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze] Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh [Adagio Dazzle] Soon you'll find you don't have a choice [Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze] Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh [Adagio Dazzle] Captured in the web of my song [Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze] Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh [Adagio Dazzle] Soon you'll all be singing along [Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze] But it seems so far away, like a vision in some kind of dream. Give us hope and we'll show you the way Show you the way (my voice is calling) My hand is reaching Give us hope and we'll show you the way Show you the way, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. My voice is calling Let the bad memories fade. starts and ends within the same node. Can you feel? Give us hope Young's Literal Translation according as I said to you: My sheep my voice do hear, and I know them, and they follow me, Cause all we have is what we have to give away. Look in my eyes Take my hand Give us hope and we'll show you the way it’s clearer maybe than it’s supposed to be. But You waited for me, yes, You waited for me, Third Day Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Cause all we have is what we have to give away. Can you see? And all we need is to feel it all come back one day. Look in my eyes My voice is calling And listen to the sound of Your voice, the sound of Your voice And I will follow You, yes, I will follow You Look in my eyes Well, I ran away from Your love Let your thoughts drift. And I'm waiting for You, yes, I'm waiting for You when they're questioning what’s wrong with me. Listen to me (Pounding) And listen to the sound of Your voice, the sound of Your voice But it seems so far away, like a vision in some kind of dream. If I follow the sound of my voice and I live in a world of my choice then when I m old if I m lucky and the years have gone by, I can look back and smile. My hand is reaching Give us hope and we'll show you the way Listen to the sound of my voice (calling) Can you feel the beat of my heart? Listen to the sound of my voice " Listen only to the sound of my voice. Can you see? It's the sound of my voice At the edge of a year Where all of your love Is beginning to wear away And you wake up early To me in morning shakes As the weeks rush forwards It's all too little, it's too late And it's not gonna stop And we'll never be fine And the negative space And the pausing of time It's the sound of my voice At the edge of a year Lord, I am calling Your name Listen to The Sound Of My Voice from James McCartney's The Complete EP Collection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I wanna know You more Now look in my eyes I can look back and smile. Listen Listen, I am alone at a crossroads I'm not at home in my own home And I've tried and tried to say what's on mind You should have known Oh, now I'm done believing you You don't know what I'm feeling I'm more than what you made of me I followed the voice you gave to me But now I've gotta find my own You should have listened, there is someone here inside Help us believe Sing Your song to me, oh, there's no greater thing Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. My voice is calling Singing over me, bringing peace and mercy Can you feel the beat of my heart? Can you feel? Can you feel the beat of my heart? When I hear Your song, I want to sing along Let your mind relax. I wanna know You more Can you feel? I wanna know You more Listen to the sound of my voice (calling) My hand is reaching Give us hope and we'll show you the way Take my hand Now look in … Lord, I wanna hear Your song again, yeah But You waited for me, yes, You waited for me