Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hometown yarn comes in a wide range of bright, primary colors, versatile multi-colors, and textural tweeds, perfect for school and sports team projects and so much more. I am allergic to work also but found out because we owned sheep that it was the processed wool that was the problem. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Thank you for this feedback, Chris, I’ll pass it along! local retailer. © 2018 Copyright Lion Brand Yarn. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, NICOGENA Yarn Storage Bag with 4 Stitch Markers, Portable Knitting Bag for Skeins, Crochet Hooks and Needles, 3 Oversized Grommets, Lantern White, NICOGENA Yarn Storage Bag with 4 Stitch Markers, Portable Knitting Bag for Skeins, Crochet Hooks and Needles, 3 Oversized Grommets, Black, NICOGENA Yarn Storage Bag with 4 Stitch Markers, Portable Knitting Bag for Skeins, Crochet Hooks and Needles, 3 Oversized Grommets, Lantern Black, Lion Brand Yarn 135-302H Hometown Yarn, 1-Pack, Aspen Tweed, FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 135-148E Hometown Yarn, Portland Wine, Lion Brand Yarn (3 Pack) 135-111L Hometown Yarn, San Diego Navy, Mira Handcrafts 8 Acrylic Yarn Skeins | Total of 525 Yards Craft Yarn | Includes 2 Crochet Hooks, 2 Weaving Needles, 7 E-Books | DK Yarn for Knitting and Crochet | Perfect Beginner Kit, Lion Brand Yarn (3 Pack) 135-149K Hometown Yarn, Dallas Grey, Lion Brand Yarn (3 Pack) 135-158J Hometown Yarn, Pittsburgh Yellow, Lion Brand Yarn (3 Pack) 135-100R Hometown Yarn, New York White, Lion Brand 135-302 Hometown USA Yarn - Aspen Tweed, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 135-101 Hometown Yarn, Providence Pink, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 135-114I Hometown Yarn, Tampa Spice, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 135-225 Hometown Yarn, Springfield Silver, Lion Brand 135-153 Hometown USA Yarn - Oakland Black, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 135-159 Hometown Yarn, Madison Mustard, Lion Brand Yarn (3 Pack) 135-172D Hometown Yarn, Oklahoma City Green, Lion Brand Bulk Buy Hometown USA Yarn (3-Pack) Houston Cream 135-98, (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 135-133L Hometown Yarn, Syracuse Orange, Lion Brand (3 Pack) Hometown USA 100% Acrylic Soft Monterey Lime Green Yarn for Knitting Crocheting Super Bulky #6. Can you please suggest an alternate yarn that will work with this pattern? Lion Brand Yarn (3 Pack) 135-150 Hometown Yarn, Chicago Charcoal. We offer several 100% acrylic yarns, which many crafters find to be the best option for any fiber sensitivity. http://cache.lionbrand.com/6030/InventoryPage/1419030/1.html, I purchased the pattern evening in the village. Was $45.83. The Solids & Prints are 60% acrylic, 40% nylon, and the Pomps are 62% acrylic, 27% nylon, and 11% rayon. All Rights Reserved. I’ll enter another vote for non-wool options when wool-containing kits are offered. Would be great to make it easy for people! Our Heartland yarn breaks down in a similar way, with the Solids being 100% acrylic, and Tweeds composed of 94% acrylic and 6% rayon. It says to use wool ease. I have learned to live with what I can do. I hope I am not going to have to do this every time I log in !!! This unique super-bulky yarn has a wide, flat shape that’s is great for jewelry and accessories, while strong enough for bags and bowls. Hi, Corrine – thank you for your feedback, this is a great idea. But the Tweeds, are 94% acrylic, and 6% rayon. This yarn comes in 100g / 171m balls. For each ball of the original yarn you will need 1.35 balls of this. It comes in solids, too, but the multi-color skeins are pretty gorgeous. I prefer the soft yarns for the chemo cap projects. Lion Brand Yarn 135-222 Hometown Yarn, Salem Creek (1 Skein) 4.7 out of 5 stars 12,974. I was trying to log in with my old account : inkdrops@northrock.bm but kept saying password was invalid. In this case, you may want to substitute Lion Organic Cotton or Nature’s Choice (both organic) or you might choose Cotton-Ease or Vanna’s Choice, all completely wool-free. Many of our yarns are acrylic blends, and the composition varies based on color. It goes so well w/ the gold, Is there any suggestion. I just used wool for the first time and the reaction was not pleasant. The real question is, what is it that’s in wool? Thank you for the information, it’s good to have these options. Zontee 19 Sep 2012. http://cache.lionbrand.com/6030/InventoryPage/1419030/1.html. if I tried them. For our Hometown USA yarn, the Solids, Multis, Neons & Twists are all 100% acrylic. I am vegan and choose not to use animal-based fibers. Sale ends in 9 hours 4. © 2018 Copyright Lion Brand Yarn. Hi, Susan – thank you for your feedback! Tricia Thompson-Browne While. All Rights Reserved. I started w/ a gold or wheat that looks like silk on the corn on the cob when ripe. This is a great idea, I’ll be sure to pass it along. I do not crochet. 1. And that’s a great idea, let me see if I can pass it along. I’d like to be able to refer to that when I’m planning a project, and I could continue to use some of the older patterns that I use over and over.. Hi, Jan – thank you for the feedback! It would be nice when you offer kits that use yarns with wool to have a non wool option. Can I use hometown usa. I myself love wool yarn but know there are many people who can’t use it and bamboo yarn is a wonderful replacement yearn. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Thanks I only use acrylic or acrylic blends. The 2 nd is a sunburst color varirated. $2.97 $ 2. Keep in mind that the importance of creating a gauge swatch before starting most projects, is especially important when you are substituting yarn. I love to look at the other fibres as they have such beautiful colors but know my hands would be bleeding As I just found out I am allergic to wool. Value for Money. I don’t have a true wool allergy, but a skin problem that leaves my skin very itchy when I wear wool. How about putting a permanent entry on the Lionbrand website that lists alternatives? FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Baby Soft comes in Solids, Prints and Pomadours. And only one in a cotton version. Hi, Sandy – Glad you’re finding alternatives for your personal & charitable projects. But the Tweeds, are 94% acrylic, and 6% rayon. The Fast-Track yarn is a cotton blend, composed of 60% cotton, and 40% polyester. And it’s so nice to hear that you’ve chosen our yarns in the past for such a generous project – kudos to you for crafting for a good cause! I find that I can only use 100% cottom for my projects in crotchet as I break out with any other type. I wish you would offer the patterns that you use in your kits, can’t always afford the cost & purchase yarn on sale at I cannot work with or wear wool, although I grew up wearing it! For the yarn crafter, there is no gloomier news than a wool allergy. I use Homespun for many of my prayer shawls and other projects. Jeans is another of our acrylics, and it’s well-liked by crafters – review after review remarks about how soft it is. I’ll pass it along! Many, many years ago. Several of them are 100% acrylic – Solids, Prints, Twists, and Mist, Dark Grey Heather, and Silver Heather. Thanks! As an aside…many places do not accept chemo caps made with wool because of patient sensitivities. yet you don’t have any at all in sock yarn. It’s great to have other options. I would very much like to see more bamboo yarns being offered as an alternative. Thank You Linda, Hi Linda, without knowing what weight (thickness) the yarn is that you’re using, it’s difficult for us to make a suggestion, but we do have tons of colors on lines like Vanna’s Choice, Wool-Ease, Wool-Ease Thick & Quick, and Hometown USA.