Press J to jump to the feed. Find Leopard Gecko in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! They get a variety of feeder ... high white x tangerine 2020 hatchling looking for a new home contact if interested we can ship aswell sale from registered local small scale breeder. No enclosure only him. Get a snake, chameleon, gecko, lizard, frogs, and more on Kijiji … I believe its a 20 gallon tank. Members Download the FREE PetSmart mobile app today & access your digital card, book services, get special offers & manage your account. Bioactive soil, Wanted: While humidity is semi-important, most of that can be handled by simply supplying humid hides. Maximum discount $15 off $50 or more of all Oxbow brand products. Our job never ends, as we continue REDEFINING NEW CALEDONIAN GECKOS IN CANADA. Also, crickets may also be fed, typically they are dusted with a calcium with vitamin d3 combination. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in Ottawa. We offer mealworms for sale online as well. Leopard gecko popularity began in the 90s and has skyrocketed over the years due to new leopard gecko morphs. September 8, 2020. Comes with tank, heating lamp and accesories. mixture consists of organic top soil, ... Beautiful male Tangerine het Sunglow leopard gecko for sale. Posted in pets, reptiles & amphibians for rehoming in Ottawa. All eating 10-12 mealworms daily and on treat days, small-medium calcium dusted crickets. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. If you are looking for something super rare, check out the black night leopard gecko selection. There are so many to choose from and with a real biologist on site, leopard gecko genetics are something we really are passionate about as leopard gecko breeders near me! At PetSmart, we never sell dogs or cats. Gecko has been sold and was in perfect health. Enjoy your visit and be sure to check back often. I’m asking 100$ each terrarium. Leopard gecko breeders need to provide hides used for nesting and are most beneficial for shedding. Purple Leopard gecko for sale. We are working closely with one of our vets to try and correct the issue and Felicity is currently on oral and topical antibiotics. John took the time to answer whatever questions I had about genetics and was always pleasant. Since they are long-lived lizards, be sure you're prepared to care for a leopard gecko for an extended time. Nov 14-15 Ottawa Pet Expo - Thank you for supporting us at the Ottawa Pet Expo! Beautiful male Tangerine het Sunglow leopard gecko for sale. Leopard gecko color morphs are different color combinations that have been line bred by experienced leopard gecko breeders. Post your classified or want ad in Ottawa Classifieds. Check out a supergiant blood leopard gecko. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. As one of the largest breeders in Canada we can find you almost anything you want. to change at the sole discretion of PetSmart. We pride ourselves on providing award winning customer service each and every day. Tons of reptile substrate available I don't want it to go to waste. Custom Orders. All rights reserved. Shop now >, Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list, Purina Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Adult Dog Food- Chicken and Rice. Love her to bits, but I'm not giving her the attention she deserves. Find products, grooming, training, boarding and day camp services near you. All Rights Reserved. Increase the search radius for more results. Pick-up or shipping accepted (shipping fees on the buyer). Just the Gecko. (They all have their original tails too.) Close. If your leopard gecko has loose stool, sand or gravel is extremely risky. We use paper towels as a substrate as they are most sanitary and cheapest. Leopard Gecko Morphs from the best leopard gecko breeders near me. The rarer the color morph, the higher the price is typically what you’d expect. We here at Gecko Fire provide all of our reptiles for sale including our leopard geckos filtered water. Leopard Geckos are insectivores and eat live insects, such as crickets, mealworms or waxworms. All rights reserved. Leopard geckos thermoregulate, so a cold and warm hide are both important. Selling my two year old leopard gecko. Delivery ... Voici Sid un gecko léopard de 6 ans super gentil Demande 250$ pour tout ... ferme Vient avec lumière Cachette Bol pour eau décoration Thermomètre. Delivery may be delayed due to acts beyond our reasonable control, which may Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. The rarer the color morph, the higher the price is typically what you’d expect. To help with shedding hides are necessary regardless. Spend $50+ save $15 on entire Oxbow assortment, use promo code: OXBOW15. Leopard Geckos for Sale. Asking $110 ea. I got her for my fiance. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Madagascar Palm Cactus 10 $ 11.99 Add to cart. I have 4 hatchlings left! Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Both about 3 months old , eating and shedding well, very friendly and easy to handle.  I just received my first Leopard Gecko from John and I am absolutely thrilled with him He arrived in excellent condition and was packaged perfectly for shipping. Sunglow X Tugsnow morphs. As one of the largest breeders in Canada we can find you almost anything you want. Favourite. Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. Transaction 1 twenty gallon tank/terrariums for sale. They’re easy to handle, relatively friendly, and make great pet lizards. All rights reserved. Leopard geckos are some of the coolest looking reptiles for sale in the world. Born on May 17 2019. As leopard gecko breeders, we have come to love working with these amazing little creatures! and other similar acts. Tons of reptile substrate available I don't want it to go to waste. He was rescued from a pet store. Born on May 17 2019. Price may vary by location. The main thing to consider is NOT to use anything that can cause impaction. Reptile Rescue. I can’t weigh him because I don’t have a scale. Thanks for looking. Pick up in Listowel. (9). to your vehicle. Join our new loyalty program & earn points every time you shop! Try to stay away from using loose substrate, like sand, or gravel as it could lead to impaction based complications. Kunzite . total is prior to taxes & after discounts are applied. These new colors or “leopard gecko color morphs” have enabled breeders to work with the leopard gecko species almost like an artist putting pen to paper, or paint to his or her canvas. Reptile tank in good condition Great for a leopard gecko or fat tail gecko. Our job never ends, as we continue REDEFINING NEW CALEDONIAN GECKOS IN CANADA. Little sister has out grown him and wants to give him to a loving family that will give him lots love and attention. The tanks have no damage and come with the lid and the lock for it. Fresh filtered water should be provided at all times to ensure proper hydration. It may also be accidentally ingested during feeding, which also can cause complications or death. Sure, we love being leopard gecko breeders, but why you ask? Provide the PetSmart Madagascar Bamboo $ 8.49 – $ 10.49 Select options. mixture consists of organic top soil, ... Beautiful male Tangerine het Sunglow leopard gecko for sale. Leopard Gecko Kit 10 Gallon $ 159.99 Add to cart. He doesn’t get enough attention that he deserves and i’m hoping he can go to a very loving family. They get a variety of feeder ... Leopard geckos, young females ready to breed, 85$ea. Offer may not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts. Reptile tank in good condition Great for a leopard gecko or fat tail gecko. Leopard geckos are clearly the most popular type of pet gecko for sale. areas throughout Canada. We use a combination of Reptical Reptile Calcium with Vitamin D3 mixed 50/50 ratio with Reptivite, or Vionate as a vitamin and mineral supplement. Adoptable pets may not be available at all stores. Together with PetSmart Charities, we help save over 100 pets every day through adoption. To take advantage of curbside service, please call the Valid only on orders shipped within the contiguous 48 U.S. states, military APO/FPO addresses and select Everything in the ... Leopard geckos are 6 months old tangerines Female cresties under a year $80 each come with enclosure Can text for faster reply 226/388/3322. Provide both a warm humid hide as well as a cool humid hide. Pick-up or shipping accepted (shipping fees on the buyer). Post your classified or want ad in Ontario Classifieds. Leopard geckos are probably the most popular pet lizards in the world, and for good reason. Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. More common leopard gecko morphs including mack snow leopard gecko, tangerine leopard gecko, and blizzard leopard geckos for sale. Bioactive soil, Wanted: I haven't juvenile leopard gecko who seems to have metabolical bone disease. We pride ourselves on giving our geckos the highest quality care. Now offering curbside! Choosing Your Leopard Gecko . previous purchases, charitable donations, live pets, ore fresh/frozen food and may exclude select items on petsmart.ca. Pick up preferred. They sleep during the day and are active at night. Want rare color? He has MBD, so he moves and grooves in his own. Please Contact Sunglow leopard gecko for SALE Ottawa 25/10/2020. Mexican Phyllo … Substrate can be as simple as a paper towel, or reptile carpet. Oct 1st, 2015 - Christmas Expo - Nov 21-22nd, 2015. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Leopard Gecko for Sale Looking for a baby leopard gecko for sale?. Pls message me on this app and ... Father has mack snow and mother is tremper albino 70$ each pic 3 is dad pic 4 is mom. Offer valid online on PetSmart.ca through 11/16/2020 @ 6:30 am EST. Tons of reptile substrate. Ottawa Yesterday. Looking for male leopard gecko. *PetSmart Charities® of Canada is an independent, registered charity. We have 2 beautiful, Canadian bred, Leopard Geckos for sale. discounts. He doesn’t let ... 10gal tank for sale Includes; Leopard Gecko Heat bulb & night bulb Inside accessories Cricket cage Vitamins. Get an alert with the newest ads for "leopard gecko" in Ottawa. Contact us if you don’t see the exact animal you are looking for. Canada's source of Premium & Pure Bloodline New Caledonian geckos. Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. 5. The rarer the color morph, the higher the price is typically what you’d expect. Due Perfect health and perfect shed. Savings will automatically reflect in shopping cart with the purchase of qualifying merchandise. Hey everyone. Leopard geckos are the easiest to care for of all geckos. Species: Leopard Gecko Sex: Female Age: 10 years old Description: Felicity came to us because her owner could not continue paying for veterinary care for a persistent eye issue. I got her for my fiance. Selling my Leopard gecko approx 1 year old albino giant tremper.