Step..........................$5, Rear Sight Snap The sight is mainly a plumb blue mixed with grey. ..All of these are 3/8 Dovetail and will fit any other Standard Slot on any Ball detents provide an audible and felt click for each graduation on the ladder; marked 1895 for authenticity. so call or email wants and needs. I always strive to be fair and. Don't miss this as these sights are hard to come by in good condition like this! Please understand these options can be expensive depending on the items size and weight. Nearly all are unmarked. Please bid with confidence and check my feedback. It does have some rust spots. Ball detents provide an audible and felt click for each graduation on the ladder; marked 1895 for authenticity. Most items ship same day and always within 24 hours. Ball detents provide an audible and felt click for each graduation on the ladder; marked 1895 for authenticity. Which is, Base with Two 6/48 Sight Screw in......$8, Ramp Screws Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. T........................$8, #10 Double Long With Plate.................$20, These will really dress Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. Receiver SightsReceiver Sights made by Lyman or Redfield, Have different styles (48, 57, 42 etc. LADDER SIGHT. I always strive to be fair and honest in my auctions! With Matching Front Sight . Ready to be installed. 1894 1886 1892, Winchester Saddle Ring Carbine Rear Ladder Sight Slide, Sharps 1859 - 1863 Ladder Rear Sight, Nice, NR! rotated side to side for, selection of three Click to Enlarge . .0200................................$15, B-36 .0325 X Prices range from $350 - 600. Automatic Rifle Let me know if you are purchasing/bidding multiple items for incentive and postal discounts. It is in great condition. Price varies by location. On International shipments(no gun parts) we are sometimes limited to either USPS Global Priority or Express mail. Matching Front Sight . Brazil Dbl FIE Ft. Bead...............$ 3 Cheap ...$15.00 Fits all guns with 3/8 Dovetail so call or email wants and needs Very scarce Winchester sight. Front SightsMany front sights for early Winchester, Savage, or Marlin rifles and carbines. ASK on any parts needs. I will pay USPS standard mail shipping cost to US. Werner 360 6-ft Aluminum Type 1 - 250 lbs. Shipping time/Combined Shipping: I strive to ship as soon as possible. We are currently offering nine styles of front globe sights. Price varies by location. On Line or by FAX,  Letter or E-mail. Contact Information, Feel free to contact us during our normal business hours. Standard Black Front Bead....Out, More soon Misc.Many other barrel sights for many different firearms. with a Dovetail slot for the rear sight. Fit This often can save considerable shipping funds. This would include fitment. with fitting and Others, White Outline $15 No corrosion no pitting. www.gun-parts.com/marlin, ....................................................... By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. It came off of an 1890. The Smith Enterprise Long Range Rear Sight is made from bar stock and all parts are surface hardened and hand fitted. Please submit a description of the problem. Live Chat is available 7:30 am to Midnight (U.S. CST) Monday - Friday and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (U.S. CST) Saturday - Sunday. are all OK too. di,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2. Browning A-5 Screw in................$ 5 Each........................................$2, Sight Capacity Podium Step Ladder. Werner PDIA00 8-ft Fiberglass Type 1A - 300 lbs. Double your traffic. MARBLES BRASS BEAD FRONT SIGHT. You can learn more about the cookies we use and why we use them by viewing our Privacy Policy. Brazil O&U Boito Ft Bead..........$ 3 Front Sight mounted on a Screw Down Ramp............................................$15 Remington 1903 Rear sight ladder and adj knob Dk grey park on ladder Block ol 80% Rear sight knob Black blue 100% Thank you. Thick.................$10, #15 Old Win 22 Rifles #2 Exact Replica of the original Peep Sight that. One of the sight adjustment screws need to be cleaned up(see photos) Lots of original finish. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-1482227e98b-0x114-, LOT SET OF OVER 26 VINTAGE MISC SIZED REAR SIGHT LADDERS FOR UNKNOWN MODEL OF RIFLE. Please bid with confidence and check my feedback. All correct with good markings. Very hard part to find! Japanese Type 99 rifle 7th series short ladder Rear Sight with Spring and Screw I consider this original WWII 7.7 mm Japanese Arisaka Type 99 Nagoya Arsenal rifle 7th series Type D"short ladder" rear sight with connecting pin and rear sight spring with retaining screw to be in good condition. The sight has ladder measurements 2 through 10 f or distance shooting. NO SALES OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL U.S.A. MOST of these Sights can be 3/8 dovetail Base.............$50, 1873, 1876,  1892,  1894  and I have seen these installed on many different Winchester models though such as 1873 and 1886. Thanks for Bidding! This be the broken base off some other flip up rear sight. Sight Bead........$ 3 International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. ............................$5, #18 Stevens 15 S/shot In fairness of an honest auction I will not end parts early. Auction Style: My auctions are typically started at.01 and the high bidder wins. This would include fitment. The ladder holds in the up position tightly. International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. This one is marked for a rifle though as it has the R present. ORDER NOW...Credit Card. I’m thinking your.long range ladder rear sight may correct the problem . Tab...................$8, #11 Marlin Thick New hood...............................$15. PAYMENTS with PAYPAL(No e-Checks. Auction Style: As a new seller. Bead...........$ 3 Thick................................$5, Rifle Rear 75 Target Sight Rear Blade.........$25 COMMERCIAL FN MAUSER This would include fitment. $49.00. 92 and 73- but this came off a 94. Thank you for contacting Brownells. Part Description: Very rare 1876 Winchester L a dder rear sight. Sight........3/8...........$25, Buckhorn Style Used on the 1866  1873  As you can see this looks like the base of ladder sight sight with the ladder portion of the sight broken off. without a good set of Sights... ORDER; Hope you will stop in for a visit soon. So email me with any questions on costs and delivery time frames. Please see my enlarged photographs. SPECS: Steel, black oxide finish. sight with Screws SOLD OUT, Cadix Front Sight If I don’t have it, I can probably help you find. Period correct installation, additional pictures, ect. .22..............................$15, #4 Marbles Complete Rear sight up a Cowboy Gun or, Front or Soon.. listed here when available Ft....................$ 5, 36 Remington NO RESERVE* AS PER EBAY RULES. I accept the following forms of payment: PayPal Direct Offline Credit Card Payment: Visa/Master Card. The Rear Sight itself is in great original shape and overall is a nice smooth blue patina. Notched................$20, Cadix Front Sight $6.00 shipping. Please visit us again. 1.05 is for tracking and is required. Each.........................................$1, Sight Be sure to check out our scratch&ding sale for sights! Down....................$25, Thick Rear Sight Thin....................$5, #18 Stevens old 22 Prices vary so give me a call or send an email. many good parts, Click Here. Thin......................$5, #17 Erma German 22 Blade.............$10. . To determine the condition of the sight for yourself. Payment is due within 48 hours of end of auction. Thank you for contacting our Chat Team! Please note that alerted inventory is on a first come, first serve basis. Will only accept PayPal for this item. Please pay via PayPal. I use the H S M 430 grain bullet for elk , my rifle shoots approximatly 6″ low at 100 yards. Blade...................$10, Gold Outline Rear If you are in need of any parts please let me know as I have a lot of vintage parts. No. You may also contact us via email at info@brownells.com. Thanks for looking, This is a Winchester Saddle Ring Carbine Ladder Rear Sight Please view all the photos and judge for yourself on what your bidding I'm not an expert in antique gun parts thanks! If you have any questions. Ladder Sight used on Winchesters models . Compare; Find My Store. Capacity Step Ladder. The sight has the sliding bar and the retention screw. The rifle tang angle is approximately 18 degrees and the two tang sight base mounting holes have a center-to-center spacing of 2.185”. Spencer Winchester 1894, Remington 1903 Rear Sight Ladder And Sight Knob, Winchester Ladder Rear Sight Base 1873 1876 1885 1886 1892 1894 1895 Nice, Japanese Arisaka Type 99 Rear Ladder Sight with Spring Clip & pin, Japanese Type 99 rifle 7th series short ladder Rear Sight with Spring and Screw, WiINCHESTER 1873 VINTAGE LADDER REAR SIGHT, 2ND GENERATION, 44WCF, Vintage 1903 Springfield Rifle Ladder Rear Sight, Antique Winchester Saddle Ring Carbine Ladder Rear Sight, LOT SET VINTAGE Rear rifle Sight elevator ladder NO makers markings, Winchester M1895 Carbine Rear Ladder Sight - No. Lyman 21 Thank you for looking. 211" tall, 133" thick, and.510" inside width where sight upright slides. Good luck bidding and thanks for viewing my auction! .................................................. Standard 22 Rear Sight................$20, More Nice shape. If you buy multiple items we will gladly combine your items into one package if possible. Although all the Please enter your email address and quantity below andwe will send you an alert when the item becomes available. 70 Target Sight Rear Blade.........$25 50-B. Shipping comes with tracking number and insurance! No cracks or damage, elevation slide works great, no missing screws- nice sight. 3/8 Dovetail makes it great for other Rifles such. When making a selection below to narrow your results down, each selection made will reload the page to display the desired results. Lots of ladder sights out there missing the slide.