But when I started 'Party of Five' in the fifth grade, I was taken out of school and tutored on the set. The only way I can be there and really get into the character is if I'm her. She was originally chosen to play "Chloe Steele" in. Lacey is currently 37 years old. Net Worth: $3 Million. Lacey Chabert’s age is 38 years old as of today’s date 3rd November 2020 having been born on 30 September 1982. However, there are several factors that affect a celebrity’s net worth, such as taxes, management fees, investment gains or losses, marriage, divorce, etc. From 1994 to 2000, she portrayed Claudia Salinger in ‘Party of Five’. At a very young age, she went on to appear in the Broadway play ‘Les Miserables’. She later went on to appear in a commercial of a cough syrup. Has a dog named Abu. Chabert is currently a star in the Hallmark Chanell movie, “Family for Christmas”, which was premiered in July 2015. She is an actress, best known for the roles in television series, becoming a star playing Claudia Salinger in the TV series “Party of Five” in 1994. I didn't know what to do. Lacey’s Net Worth-$4 Million. Her hard work and dedication paid off well, considering her popularity and net worth. I need to decide whether to apply for college or delay it for a couple of years while I pursue some more acting projects. In 2013, Lacey Chabert got married to David Nehdar. Real Monsters, Family Guy, Transformers: Rescue Bots. She has also been known as a voice actress, lending her voice to many animated characters, notably in “Young Justice”, “Family Guy” and “The Wild Thornberrys”. Regarding Lacey Chabert’s personal life and other interests, she has been married to David Nehdar since December 2013. Well, if your all set, here is what we know. Chabert was also a star of the film “Mean Girls” (2004), for which she won an MTV Award for Best On-Screen Teen in 2005. She is very fond of dogs and has got three Chihuahuas named Tealeaf, Teaspoon, and Teacup. When I was little, I would sing in front of the mirror with a hairbrush or my sisters and I would make shows. She is a very talented actress who has also done voice acting. So my sisters told me to, like, practice on a pillow, you know? She also appeared as the young Cosette in the Broadway production of “Les Miserables” in 1992 and 1993. From 1998 to 2004, the actress successfully appeared in ‘The Wild Thornberrys’. Your email address will not be published. She also won Annual YoungStar Award for Best Performance by a Young Actress in a Drama Tv series “Party of Five” in 1997 and 1998, awarded by Hollywood Reporter. Chrissy Chabert, Wendy Chabert, T.J. Chabert, Lacey Nicole Chabert , Lacy Chabert , Esmeralda Belle Jané, Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film - Supporting Young Actress. She is an influential lady and has got many fans. By collecting data from the most accurate and reputable resources, we've compiled a collection of the richest celebrities and their net worths. ... Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire, Star Wars: The Old Republic - Shadow of Revan, Zatanna Zatara / LexCorp Bot / Tourist (voice), Star Wars: The Old Republic - Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Was the original voice of Meg Griffin for the first 13 episodes of. She expresses herself through playing the violin and piano, and is also recognized as a lady who is in love with shoes! Flemyng is known for his film work, which has included roles in British films such as… – In 2020, Jason Flemyng’s net worth was estimated to be…, Donald Adeosun Faison is an American actor, comedian, and voice actor best known for his role as Dr. Chris Turk in the ABC… – In 2020, Donald Faison’s net worth was estimated to be…, Willa Joanna Chance Holland is an American actress and fashion model. Her father used to work for an oil company in the maintenance operation department and is of English and Italian descent. Right now I'm trying to sort things out, so I can make the right choices. If you're looking for Lacey Chabert's net worth in 2020, then check out how much money Lacey Chabert makes and is worth today below. Lacey has worked on more than 120 projects, including films, TV series and videos. Because of her cotton candy voice, Chabert has also been recognized as a voice actress, which also added to her net worth and fame. Her first role that is worth mentioning was as Claudia Salinger in “Party of Five”, a TV drama which aired for six seasons from 1994 until 2000, a major success that propelled Chabert into the world of acting, and securing her a role in the film “Lost in Space” in 1998. In 2008, she voiced in the television series ‘The Spectacular Spider-Man’. Overall, her career is rather successful, as she has appeared in more than 30 television and movie roles. This made her win three Young Artist Awards. Lacey Chabert’s family moved to southern California in 1994, when she won a role in the “Party of Five”; she has a younger brother and two older sisters. My sister opened a restaurant in Mississippi, and I went down there and was a waitress for a few days. Female Robotic Voice As "an avid photographer" and "a strong supporter of programs that encourage teens to spend their time creatively and productively", judged and promoted Eastman Kodak Company's "The Yearbook Click", a national in-school photography contest for the 1999-2000 school year. Has 3 chihuahuas named Teacup, Teaspoon & Tealeaf. She first appeared on the big screen in 1998 as Penny Robinson in “Lost in Space”. In another case Lacey Chabert might be a stranger, fortunately for you we have compiled all you need to know about Lacey Chabert’s personal life, today’s net worth as of 2020, her age, height, weight, career, professional life, and more facts. Brest Plastic Surgery Before and After Her other television credits include ‘Voltron’, ‘Justice League Action’, ‘Shimmer and Shine’, ‘Kulipari: An Army of Frogs’, ‘Still the King’, ‘Baby Daddy’, ‘Transformers: Rescue Robots’, Young Justice’, ‘Allen Gregory’, and ‘Generator Rex’. Choose Your Own Adventure: The Abominable Snowman. The Lacey Chabert net worth and salary figures above have been reported from a number of credible sources and websites. Every celebrity is different and their experiences can be used as examples of how to live your life and in some cases, how not to live your life. She has appeared several times in the Maxim magazine hot list. Her other acting credits include ‘Not Another Teen Movie’, ‘Tart’, ‘Daddy Day Care’, ‘Mean Girls’, ‘Shadow of Fear’, ‘Being Michael Madsen’, ‘Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3’, ‘Christian Mingle’, and ‘The Lost Tree’. I like to take pictures of lots of things: people-such as my nephews, my dogs, and just interesting objects that I see. Her siblings are Wendy, Chrissy, and T.J. At a very young age, Chabert won the title of Miss Jr. Mississippi. 9; Massage Salon – Burke Williams in Santa Monica; Lacey Chabert Net Worth Be that as it may, we wish the pair years and years of happiness. While it's impossible to calculate the exact amount Lacey Chabert is worth, we can use publicly available information such as salary, investments, businesses, endorsements, and other income to estimate a net worth for 2020. Chabert also tried modelling, appearing as the Maxim cover girl in January 2007 and in November 2013. Her amazing voice also made her feature in many video games like ‘Injustice: Gods Among Us’, ‘Infinite Crisis’, ‘Young Justice: Legacy’, and ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’. Two years later, she appeared in another TV movie called ‘Gypsy’. In 2020, Lacey Chabert's net worth was estimated to be $3 Million.