Trained as a secretary before turning to acting. Playing dotty Jo was the most fun I’ve had! newspaper archive. She is an actress, known for Boomers (2014), Upstart Crow (2016) and Girlfriends (2018). Body build Slim, Eye color Not Known & Hair color Blonde. British television actress who appeared in The Lovers, Emmerydale, and other popular series. We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Paula Wilcox was born in 1940s. |  Paula Wilcox Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius, Ethnicity White & religion Not Available.. Paula Wilcox Net Worth 2018. Paula Wilcox’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and her father’s name is under review. Paula Wilcox estimated net worth in 2018 is Under Review.Here we also added Paula Wilcox previous years Net Worth, Income, Salary & Property details. Coronation Street spoilers: Violet Wilson returns to fight Sean Tully for Dylan? Zodiac Sign: Paula Wilcox is a Sagittarius. CelebsMoney has recently updated Paula Wilcox’s net worth. Sally Thomsett became one of our most popular actresses when she played Phyllis in much-loved family film The Railway Children (1970) and Jo in Man About The House with Paula Wilcox and Richard O’Sullivan. We will update once we get the correct information. Paula Wilcox was born on the 13th of December, 1949. Mary Paula Wilcox (born 13 December 1949) is an English actress.She is best known for her role as Chrissy in popular sitcom Man About The House from 1973 to 1976, but has also had large roles in TV shows such as Coronation Street, The Queen’s Nose, The Smoking Room, Emmerdale, Mount Pleasant, Boomers, Upstart Crow and Girlfriends. She is an actress and writer, known for SCTV Network (1981), Maniac Mansion (1990) … After making Straw Dogs (1971), I was reunited with Lionel for a drama about a speech therapist and her student called Baxter! The greatest overall compatibility with Sagittarius is Gemini and Aries. “In David Copperfield, I played the young Agnes Wickfield with Dame Flora Robson and together with her dog we’d travel to Brighton by train each day. Paula Wilcox was born on December 13, 1949 in Manchester, England as Mary Paula Wilcox. The actress — who has appeared in a number of popular drama series’ over the years — will be joining the ITV soap as a woman named Elaine. British television actress who appeared in The Lovers, Emmerydale, and other popular series. From 1960 to 1967, she attended the famous Manchester girls school, The Hollies FCJ Grammar School, where she used to amuse the girls by impersonating their famous head teacher Sister M Victorie Murphy. Discover what happened on this day. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights. Age Read More, Andy Milonakis is a American Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Rapper, who was born on in Katonah, New York, United States. MORE : Coronation Street star Colson Smith confirms soap will write coronavirus storylines after pandemic forced production to shut down, MORE : Coronation Street spoilers: Newcomer Tom Roberts promises huge Johnny and Scott twist, Includes exclusive content, spoilers and interviews before they're seen on the site. Childhood. We will continue to update information on Paula Wilcox’s parents. Debbie Allen. 70 Year Olds. Coronation Street’s Victoria Ekanoye pregnant with her first child, Coronation Street star Sue Devaney reveals Debbie’s horror over evil Geoff, Coronation Street star Brooke Vincent is pregnant with second baby. Paula Wilcox estimated net worth in 2018 is Under Review. Paula, 70, is returning to Coronation Street as Elaine, a former girlfriend of Geoff Metcalfe (played by Ian Bartholomew) who has been torturing his wife Yasmeen (played by … In general, they are very ambitious. Chinese Zodiac: Paula Wilcox was born in the Year of the Rat. The character only appeared in five episodes. Official Sites. She is a celebrity tv actress. I was shocked as I thought it was impossible. |  Paula Wilcox Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius, Ethnicity White & religion Not Available. His breakthrough came when starring opposite Paula Wilcox in the Granada sitcom The Lovers, which brought him an award as best television newcomer for 1971. Body Measurements: Paula Wilcox full body measurements Not Available Right Now. Lynda Carter. “I always looked younger than my age, which proved handy for work and it enabled me to make several films for The Children’s Film Foundation. Please check back soon for updates. She was awarded the 1991 Drama Logue Award for Outstanding Lead Performance for "Henceforward..." at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Once more details are available on who she is dating, we will update this section. Sally Thomsett opens up about her life and career... Whatever happened to… The Bill's PC Dave Quinnan? Coronation Street continues Monday 6 July at 7:30pm on ITV. No Information Available About Relatives / Other Family Members. People born on a Tuesday have great will power and a lot of energy. Publicity Listings Ruling Planet: Paula Wilcox has a ruling planet of Jupiter and has a ruling planet of Jupiter and by astrological associations Thursday is ruled by Jupiter. – Paula Wilcox Net Worth Stats – When is Paula Wilcox’s birthday? “I travelled around the world twice. TV legend Paula Wilcox is returning to Coronation Street after 51 years. Paula Wilcox, Richard O'Sullivan, Sally Thomsett (pictured left to right) starred in Man About The House - a sitcom which showed the trials and … Age 73 Read More, Michal Bílek is a Czech Manager And Former Player, who was born on 13 April, 1965 in Prague, Czechoslovakia. People born under this sign are persistent and straightforward. She famously played the role of Chrissy in the popular British comedy series Man About the House. Sally will be appearing in pantomime in Doncaster this Christmas. Also known as "boomers", are the result of the end of World War II, when birth rates across the world spiked. Things reached boiling point between Geoff and Yasmeen back in May, when — after a particularly abusive rant — Geoff left Yasmeen fearing for her life, and thus she lashed out and attacked him. Bookmark this page and come back often for updates. Paula Wilcox’s birth sign is Sagittarius and she has a ruling planet of Jupiter. Majority of Paula’s money comes from being a tv actress. TV Actresses. “I met Paul, who is a teacher, at my local pub in 1993 and three years later when I was 46, Charlie was born. TV Actress. But when Paula Wilcox and I played single women sharing a flat in the ITV sitcom Man About The House from 1973 to 1976, we were seen in bikinis. Commenced work in television after leaving school. This page is updated often with fresh details about Paula Wilcox. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us.