Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Kirsty MacColl - Days at Discogs. The 41-year-old had been working solidly on her music for a … I'm thinking of the days Kirsty Maccoll , artist. “Of course!”, if you have to have it all,  but there’s not a lot new here if you already have the previous reissues, and the sound transfer is fairly typical of the other reissues. I wish today could be tomorrow Days is of course also a brilliant video, though Kirsty hated it! In 2012, another remastered re-issue of the album was released by Salvo/ZTT, which again … CD 3 is Electric Landlady, as original released. Days, title. Union Square), which is why we are permitted to use those links. You're searching for: Search. Recently Added. The Best of Kirsty MacColl EMI50999 2 36526 2 0(CD) 1 August 2005. A violent frenzy in a none too cheap hotel. 1994 touring USA & Canada + some festivals, 2000 major UK tour for Tropical Brainstorm, Interviews 1999-2000 – Tropical Brainstorm. Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me If you click through on those ads the copyright holders will receive a small commission if they have asserted their rights (e.g. Comments ... People seem to hate Fairytale of New York these days. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me 1. Days Producer – Steve Lillywhite Written-By – Raymond D. Davies* B1: Still Life Producer – Colin Stuart, Kirsty MacColl Written-By – Kirsty MacColl, Philip Rambow: B2: Happy Producer – Colin Stuart, Johnny Marr, Kirsty MacColl Written-By – Kirsty MacColl But then I knew that very soon you'd leave me Kirsty MacColl lyrics - 123 song lyrics sorted by album, including "There's A Guy Works Down The Chip Shop Swears He's Elvis", "Soho Square", "Free World". Upcoming. Finally you get a DVD with the videos from all the singles of the time, as well as the Electronic Press Kit for Electric Landlady, which is pretty good, with an extensive interview with Kirsty. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. "Days" is a song by the Kinks, written by lead singer Ray Davies, released as a single in 1968. A New England; The Ver… Kirsty MacColl. Days when you can't see wrong from right Days (7”) A side. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. A New England – The Very Best of Kirsty MacColl, Other People’s Hearts (B.Sides 1988-1989). Days (7”) B side. Its a real couple who hate each other, but can't be apart. Days (7”) front cover. If you have never bothered picking up the “bonus track reissues” before it’s a nice way to get them. Days (1989-1991)EdselEdsel Records (CD/DVD)15 June 2018. You took my life This is an independently run site with no direct source of income. You took my life These cookies do not store any personal information. I won't forget a single day, believe me The Kirsty MacColl version was released as the second album from her second studio album “Kite”. Your IP address is never recorded. On December 18, 2000, MacColl was killed by a speedboat while swimming off of the coast of Mexico. Days. The latest CD (and DVD) Kirsty compilation arrives on 18th June 2018, and it’s really nice. A word on the DVD authoring which we are grateful to find is  a very simple colour coordinated one page static menu, fast and easy to navigate. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. and freeworld gets a small commission each time. You don't have to. The collection gathers everything from what many would consider Kirsty’s prime, and we like the distribution so that the two original albums can be played complete and without extras. By opting in you are implicitly consenting to these terms. I'm thinking of the days The two Innocence remixes are close together in the running order but overall works well. Check out Days by Kirsty MacColl on Amazon Music. The fourth CD pulls together all the many Madison and My Affair remixes largely  (10 of the 16 tracks!) Titanic Days was born out of unfortunate events in the lives of British singer-songwriter Kirsty MacColl and her musician pal Mark Nevin (who co-wrote "My Affair," "The One and Only," and "Halloween" on her previous LP, 1991's Electric Landlady). The British singer-songwriter was born in a family where music oozed out of every nook and corner of the house. Top Lyrics of 2010. along with 2 alternate takes and original B-sides Don’t Go Near The Water, All The Tears That I Cried, One Good Thing and Darling, Let’s Have Another Baby. But it's alright There are some small links to amazon in the left banner, if you choose to buy stuff from there using these links we will get a small commission, that's all. You can help me out by buying something from amazon via these links. To me it's incredibly sad. Reset Apply Reset. Still, it’s well curated and presented and for those of you who don’t have a whole room dedicated to our Kirsty there’s a lot to like. Thank you for the days Billboard Hot 100. What Do Pretty Girls D… Kirsty Maccoll. MacColl If you don’t wish to buy from amazon you can still help me out by sending a donation via Paypal, all donations most welcome, no matter how small! Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I just know though I can’t see but. Lyrics. Producer – Colin Stuart, Kirsty MacColl Written-By – Kirsty MacColl, Phil Rambow *. Thank you for the days Popular Song Lyrics. ... Record Store Day. Upcoming Lyrics. This generates cookies which are termed 'non-necessary'. Top Lyrics of 2011. Complete your Kirsty MacColl collection. 4.5 out of 5. Complete your Kirsty MacColl collection. I never knew there might be days like this. Don’t Come The Cowboy With Me, Sonny Jim. Thank you for the days Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me I'm thinking of the days Her song "They Don't Know" was covered with great success by Tracey Ullman. Especially as … Titanic Days is Kirsty MacColl's fourth studio album, released in 1993. You should read google's privacy policy here, and their terms of service here. Opting out will not affect your user experience. I bless the light that lights on you, believe me Unlimited free Kirsty MacColl music - Click to play A New England, Days and whatever else you want! You don’t get any additional site content, you just get to feel good about yourself :o) We would offer a smaller amount but it would just disappear in paypal fees. Containing eleven tracks, Titanic Days was sometimes hard to get in years after its release, but it was remastered and re-released in 2005 by ZTT with a second CD of non-album tracks and some live recordings, including a version of "Miss Otis Regrets". This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The package is fine, it’s a pleasing hardback book and the discs slide into little pockets. I won't forget a single day, believe me Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Kirsty MacColl - Titanic Days at Discogs. A E Thank you for the days, D E A Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me. Now I'm not frightened of this world, believe me Don’t Come the Cowboy with Me, Sonny Jim! For all you Kirsty collectors there is nothing new so you may well have all of this already. I bless the light Kirsty Anna MacColl (10 October 1959 – 18 December 2000) was a British singer and songwriter. Before these cookies can be stored on your device you must opt in to allow us to do so. We do not store any personal information from visitors, with the exception of the contact form, comments boxes and guest book. It was released in June 1989 with “Happy” on the B … MacColl returned in 1989 with a more mature effort, Kite, which reached the U.K. Top 40.