. Something went wrong. Sep 25, 2015 - king dedede costume for sale - Google Search .. This is the MRP (inclusive of taxes) as provided by the Seller. But this cosplayer did an amazing job as a female human version of King Dedede. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Now I get to show how the concept art looks to the finished outfit! @amandaswansonphotography #cosplay #cosplayphotography #supersmashbros #supersmashbroscosplay #kirby #kirbycosplay #kingdedede #kingdededecosplay, A post shared by Lauren ✨? For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. (@luna.kai) on Dec 6, 2018 at 2:33pm PST, Guess who has new photos~? Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Artwork and Gijinka design by me! This 'Super Smash Bros. You guessed it: white. Something went wrong. Ultimate When it comes to making video game props come to life, it takes a lot to impress us. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There are 1 king dedede cosplay for sale on Etsy, and they cost $10.00 on average. The most popular color? CosplayFU.com offers custom-size King Dedede Cosplay Costume from Kirby series. Looks like you already have an account! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Free shipping worldwide. Please try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Dream Land King Dedede King DeDeDe Uniform Outfit Cosplay Costume, Including:Long coat,Robe,Waistband,Collar,Hat, Handling time:5-7 days, shipping time: standard shipping 10-15 days; expedited shipping 5-7days. King Dedede Cosplay from Kirby; Product photo will be given before we ship it out. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Please try your search again later. Free shipping for many products! . VOCOO Halloween Lovely Funny Inflatable Costume … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I love the blue hair and the hammer looks amazing! attractive dedede fanart handsome hot king_dedede kirby Edit Tags. Ultimate being the online gaming experience on everyone's minds, it's not that surprising that the incredibly creative cosplay community would feel inspired. Please send your measurements to us via email/message:gender,height,weight,bust,waist,hip. With Super Smash Bros. There are 0 customer reviews and 2 customer ratings. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about king cosplay? We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. (@luna.kai) on Nov 24, 2018 at 10:03am PST. A cor da imagem pode diferir um pouco do produto real; Padrões de acessórios de fantasia (como rendas, botões, fivela, couro) podem ser ligeiramente diferentes da foto do produto se o padrão original estiver fora de estoque. Thanks to @amandaswansonphotography for always doing a fantastic job! There's a problem loading this menu right now. (Unless you me and have been nauseous all day and probably can’t make the midnight release) ? ? CACUSS Men's Cotton Dad Hat Classic Baseball Cap with Adjustable Buckle Closure,Gol... Armycrew Red White Stripe Long Cuff Beanie - 1PK, Glamorstar Classic Unisex Baseball Cap Adjustable Washed Dyed Cotton Ball Hat Red Wine. The cosplayer in question is Lauren -- AKA Luna Kai -- and she's definitely no stranger to bringing the world of Super Smash Bros. IRL. Product ID:170324068 Note:1inch=2.54cm.If this item is mark as custom made, please tell me the measurement via message too. Great! Economy Shipping from China/Hong Kong/Taiwan to worldwide. SMASH!! Ultimate is available now exclusively on the Nintendo Switch. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. (@luna.kai) on Dec 10, 2018 at 1:01pm PST, ?⭐️? - January 25, 2019 12:51 pm EST. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. Sep 25, 2015 - king dedede costume for sale - Google Search. No additional import charges at delivery! Submission Information Views: 2601 Comments: 11 Favorites: 15 Rating: General Category: Visual / Digital. Just look at that thing in action! You guessed it: black. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. . Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. There were several people in a group who saw me come by and then they started chanting my character’s name and I did a little pose for them and it was great fun! - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. MOTORIZED JET HAMMER | King Dedede Cosplay for Super Smash Bros. Riekinc Super Costume Kids Brothers Classic Halloween Cosplay Costume Kids Medium R... SAIANKE Costume Hoodie Cosplay Jacket Gloves Hat Sets for Trainer Kids Blue, 130 fo... Armycrew Low Profile Blank Two-Tone Washed Pigment Dyed Cotton Dad Cap - Beige Green. Will usually ship within 15 business days of receiving cleared payment. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. You can learn even more about the title over at our Game Hub here to learn more about updates, new features, and how to unlock your favorite fighters! There are 14 items available. Trevor from The Toolbox Armory has managed to really make us stop and pay attention with is motorized King Dedede jet hammer. New (Other) $75.00 to $85.00. and original edit by @amandaswansonphotography (second photo was some silly star filters I did for funs) . King Dedede’s voice clips from Super Smash Bros. 4, where he was voiced by series creator Masahiro Sakurai, have been repurposed for in Ultimate. Cosplay of King DeDeDe from Kirby, as worn by cosplayer UltimateInsult Rubie's 12-Inch Inflatable Barrel Costume Accessory. Buy It Now +$15.00 shipping. The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls - RPG Fantasy Board Game for Families and Kids for... Amajiji 8.27"(21CM) Japanese Vintage Retro Style Handheld Folding Fan (CZ-01), Pokémon Slowpoke Plush Stuffed Animal - Large 12", U.S. Toy Dozen Mini Western Theme Barrel Containers, Sanei Kirby Adventure Series All Star Collection 10" King Dedede Plush, King Dedede amiibo (Super Smash Bros Series), Disguise Inc - Super Mario Bros: Ride a Yoshi Inflatable Child Costume. Vowdicua Super Brothers Cosplay Costume Halloween Cosplay Costume for Kids Red Large. The project eventually grew well beyond that into full humanized King Dedede and Masked Dedede cosplays with the functional Jet hammer being the focal point of both. Unable to add item to List. View cart for details. Yes! For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. #cosplay #nintendo #nintendocosplay #kirby #kirbycosplay #kingdedede #supersmashbros #gijinka #gijinkacosplay, A post shared by Lauren ✨? Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on. Excludes: Africa, Central America and Caribbean, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Romania, San Marino, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Vatican City State, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Vietnam, Bermuda, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.   Vietnam   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. King Dedede from Kirby 15.Ralph from Wreck It Ralph Speaking of another versions of Ralph, this fat version is more amazing than the slim verison.While very … We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Y’all don’t know how happy I am with how Dedede turned out. Copyright © 2012–2020 Weasyl LLC To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. $22.49. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate being the online gaming experience on everyone's minds, it's not that surprising that the incredibly creative cosplay community would feel inspired. A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). One of the best things that happened while I was cosplaying King Dedede was just like in the game when somebody is doing really well there is a crowd chant of the name. Saved from google.com. King Dedede is classified as fighter #39. Kirby Series King Dedede Cosplay Costume custom made#CFG. Just look at that thing in action! Disguise - Wario Kit Adult 4.3 out of 5 stars 102. Please. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We actually don’t see a ton of King Dedede cosplayers, and for a good reason. King Dedede Cosplay from Kirby Product photo will be given before we ship it out. Smash Bros. is so good btw~ (Ice Climbers are still my go to mains now that they’re back) I still had so much with this costume and doing this shoot XD I like anything that involves having fun with props tho. You can also hit me up over on Twitter @DirtyEffinHippy! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. A gallery of cosplay costumes and photos of King DeDeDe, from the series Kirby. Kirby King Dedede Cosplay; The color in the image could look slightly different from the actual product; Costume accessory patterns (such as lace, buttons, buckle, leather) may slightly different from the product photo if the original pattern is out of stock.