I listened to this line about a zillion times (pro tip: never do this), and this is what they’re actually singing, as best I could figure it out. Credit: Let's go get away Kevin Winter/Getty Images, The 10 most ridiculously cleaned-up lyrics on 'Kidz Bop 26'. Someone played it at a party one day but I can’t find it on YouTube. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Real lyric: “You can ring anybody’s bell to get what you want”, Kidz Bop lyric: “You can ring anybody’s cell to get what you want”. ]/Now you’re hurting”. Archived. Kidz Bop Anaconda. Like it's your last chance 10 comments. Posted by 1 year ago. He can tell I ain’t missin no meals My parents told his that I eat really well So they dropped me off at his house so we could chill My feelings are so real, yeah this boy’s got appeal But he said he don’t like dogs so he got a pet snake I said wow that’s really scary and I ran out the room like dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun My anaconda don’t My anaconda don’t My anaconda don’t eat people because that’s not fun! 6. If you want some more, more From listening to the full album, though, one thing’s clear: Someone had a lot of fun cleaning up these lyrics to make them nominally kid-friendly. , New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. save hide report. Archived. Let's go to the beach, each If you want more, more Kidz Bop lyrical changes aren’t just about scrubbing out curse words, sex, and drug references—they also nix mentions of anything remotely violent or ethically questionable. Just ’cause.”, Real lyric: “Oh where do we begin?/The rubble or our sins?”, Kidz Bop lyric: “Oh where do we begin?/The rubble or our wins?”. Real lyric: “Club jumping like LeBron now/Volí!/Order me another round/Homie!”, Kidz Bop lyric: “Club jumping like Kidz Bop now/Yeah!/Dance with me, we’re going round/Homie!”. share. Have a think, clink, looking good at me This boy named Troy used to live in Detroit Big babysitting money he was gettin’ some coins Got in trouble with his mom, but he live in a palace So when he got sent to his room I showed up lookin stylish Now that’s real real real Gum in my purse, so my breath don’t smell Snuck through the window so his parents couldn’t tell Cuz if they saw me sneakin’ in they would yell And that’s not fun stuff By the way, what he say? © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Entertainment Weekly may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Maybe the original was deemed offensive to little teapots, short and stout? Till I can't stand Posted by u/[deleted] 1 year ago. (Cue “Someone Like You” from Kidz Bop 21.) Sort by . When you stop laughing, know that the entirety of this verse posed some real pickles for the Kidz Bop krew; they also had to change “something to drink and maybe something to smoke” into “something to sing and maybe something to joke,” and “I’m meant to drive home but I’ve drunk all of it now” into “I’m meant to drive home but I’ve sung all of it now.” Someone please write a dissertation on the use of music as intoxicant in the Kidz Bop oeuvre. Real lyric: “She told me in the morning/She don’t feel the same about us in her bones”, Kidz Bop lyric: “She told me in the hallway/She don’t feel the same about us in her bones”, The original is fairly innocuous (kids would have to be fairly sophisticated to understand it as a sexual reference in the first place), but you’ve got to admire Kidz Bop for tweaking it in the goofiest way possible.