The great part about Livlo Keto Nut Granola is that there are no added proteins at all (so there’s no collagen or whey/milk protein). Bundle & Save Up to 10% Now! Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest deals! New to Farm Girl? Skip ahead to our section on nut-free low carb cereals]. Pure Traditions is creating health sustaining and nutrient-dense Paleo foods that also happen to be delicious. It's free from trans fats, saturated fats and aspartame. It's free of sugar, gluten and GMOs. It has a light nutty flavor with the aroma of cinnamon and coconut. Glad the cereal info was helpful. Honestly, that doesn’t look like a lot once you measure out the amount and pour it into a bowl. But this is just my experience. We also are continually searching for new products and our ratings change all the time. I've seen Magic Spoon cereal online, but it seems like it's only available in the USA...Does anyone know of any alternatives to Magic Spoon cereal in Canada?All I can find here is "Catalina Crunch" but at $17 CAD for a tiny bag that likely won't last a week I don't really know what to do. Although this is promoted as Paleo Cereal, it's 100% keto approved as well. Gotta say that it's relatively easy to approximate a cereal from coconut, hemp, chia, cocoa, monkfruit extract and pecans. The smell and flavor is spot-on with your classic Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles! Almonds, Shredded Coconut, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Coconut Oil, Honey, Vanilla Extract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he toasted coconut flavor really comes through here. We love this decision to move away from maltitol, since maltitol has an  effect  on blood sugar and allulose does not. Elan also provides a satisfaction guarantee and a refund if not happy with the product. Because it's high in fiber (5g) and low in carbs (3g of net carbs). French's, Tomato Ketchup, No Sugar Added, 750ml, KZ Clean Eating High Fiber Scandinavian Cracker, Parmesan, 200g, Good Dee’s Butter Pecan Cookie Mix - Low Carb Keto Baking Mix (1g Net Carbs, 12 Servings) | Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Soy-Free & Wheat-Free | Diabetic, Atkins & WW Friendly, Nature's Path Organic Coconut Chia Granola 350g Box, Keto Cheat Sheet Magnets 15 Pack in 1, Keto Diet for Beginners, Quick Guide Keto Products for 228 Keto Food and Snacks, Accessory for Keto Cookbook, Incl. pumpkin seeds (cool) Glad this helped! As HighKey Snacks state on their website, they create snacks that let you fill up on great taste without slowing you down, by using simple and clean ingredients. Great for the more “clean” keto crowd. KZ cereal is sweetened with keto friendly Erythritol and it's vegan approved as well. Thus, we’ll need to reduce the sugar content, either by subbing in alternative sweeteners or drastically lowering the quantity of sugar used. This is a great list. Bodyketosis.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Banana Muffin Mix - Zero Net Carbs and Gluten Free! Quite similar to the Diabetic Kitchen brand on this list, General Nature’s Low Carb Granola Cereal combines nuts like almonds and seeds to make a granola-like cereal. This almond milk is made from non-GMO verified almonds grown in California. This cereal is mainly made from pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, coconut chips, cold-pressed coconut oil and nuts. Do you have any thoughts on Magic Spoon cereal? I feel you, those cravings can be unmotivating. It’s all about starting a discussion, right? All the fiber you see is from the nuts and seeds. I am so sorry to contradict what you are saying about the Diverticulitis. We’ve got your back with better-for-you snacks that taste just like you’re eating the original. Since I struggle with sleep, I’ve discovered that one of my favorite past times, a late night donut, is actually really really good at putting me to sleep. Really great fat source, mostly from the macadamia nuts themselves! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! And, of course, they taste great! » Check the price of KZ Clean Eating Breakfast Cereal here, Serving size: 1/20 (approx. Bubba’s Uber Chocolate Ungranola is a favorite of ours because of its great taste and texture. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.