Continue to the next page to see Kathleen Sullivan net worth, estimated salary and earnings. She helped create CNN, where she became the network’s first hired anchor. Kathleen Sullivan body measurments, height, weight and age details. Net worth is everything you own of significance (Assets) minus what is owed in debts (Liabilities). Kathleen Sullivan was born on May 17, 1953 in Pasadena, CA. Net Worth. Kathleen Sullivan (born May 17, 1953) is famous for being tv show host. The Health Show (1987)as Herself - Anchor (1987), CBS This Morning (1990)as Herself - Hostess, America This Morning (1982)as Herself - Co-Anchor (1982-1985), Your email address will not be published. She currently working to fight the stigma surrounding mental illness.

Kathleen is a Taurus. If you have a new more reliable information about net worth, earnings, please, fill out the form below. She actually is an celebrity, known for MEDICAL Display (1987), CBS TODAY (1987) and America …

Her birth flower is Lily of the valley and birthstone is Emerald. Kathleen Sullivan Social Profiles/Links Facebook Wikipedia Bio Kathleen … TV journalist who went on to later blog for The Huffington Post. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know how much Kathleen has spent over the years. Is net worth the same as net income?

She covered O.J. We track celebrity net worth so you don't have to. She was born in 1950s, in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation, and in the Year of the Serpent. How Rich is Patrick Ferrell? Kathleen Sullivan was born in Pasadena, California, USA on Sunday, May 17, 1953 (Baby Boomers Generation). Kathleen Sullivan Net Worth is $1.9 Million Mini Biography. Kathleen Sullivan’s net worth. Kathleen Sullivan birthday countdown at BirthdayCelebs.com, Kathleen Sullivan worth on CelebsDetails.com. In 1980, Sullivan was picked by Ted Turner to help launch his Cable News Network. Image: The early life photo of Kathleen attending a event Source: Getty Images. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There are no vehicles shown to the public. Net Worth For 13.03.2020 – We have next information about Kathleen Sullivan earnings, net worth: $9,924,891 Dollars* Source of income: Celebrities. First woman to host the Olympics, to broadcast live from the Soviet Union and to interview the cosmonauts.

How is net worth calculated? Your email address will not be published.

Facebook. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She helped create CNN, where she became the network’s first hired anchor. If you have a new more reliable information about net worth, earnings, please, fill out the form below. Online estimates of Kathleen Sullivan’s net worth vary. Kathleen Sullivan was born in Pasadena, California, USA on Sunday, May 17, 1953. Kathleen Sullivan was born on May 17, 1953 in Pasadena, CA. TV journalist who went on to later blog for The Huffington Post. If you see a mistake, please submit a correction and help us fix it. Net Worth, Height, Weight. In 1980, helped create the Cable News Network.