Thank you for sharing your story and giving us all hope. What a couragous and super guy you are Jono along with your lovely Laura! Wishing you both the best of luck, your an inspriation! Going to make a drink now -our darling Tiggie (cat) is fast asleep on his chair but just ONE magic word would wake him up immediately PRAWNS !!!!! Visit the So What if My Baby is Born Like Me? Hi Jono. Great good luck for your future, and much love coming your way xx, Complain about this comment (Comment number 41). While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Although bullying is very cruel for the victim, its important to remember that its perpetrated by narrow minded frightened individuals desperately trying to cover up their own inadequacies. Luckly I have not got 3 healty daughter with no problems. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. YOU ARE A TRULY BEAUTIFUL PERSON JONO - AND YOU AND LAURA MAKE A TRULY BEAUTIFUL COUPLE. That would be like saying dont prevent Leprosy or polio, as that disrespects other people suffering from it. Complain about this comment (Comment number 42), Jono,I just watched the documentary on BBC3. I wish you a happy life. I hope you make good decisions and don't live to regret looking back. In this article, we take a look at Jono Lancaster's net worth in 2020, total earnings, salary, and biography, Jono Lancaster. I work as a one to one support worker with Special Needs children and I am inspired by your relationship for my own children. You both have something speical, and a really good relationship. Thank you for subscribing to our Push Notifications, Instantly get the most heartwarming & meaningful stories. and HAD to write on here. This is the sad case that came upon Jono Lancaster. Complain about this comment (Comment number 61). Jono and Laura want a baby but there is a 50% chance Jono's rare genetic condition will be passed on to their child. They thought his face was “ugly” because of deformities caused by Treacher Collins Syndrome, a genetic mutation. - with my third baby and I felt appalled, as if I was denying my own right to be here. Reality hurts sometimes. I think your (both of you) analysis of the moral dilemas are spot on and to be congratulated. I've watched your TV series and you truly are one of the nicest guys. Copyright © 2020 BBC. You'll be a wonderful Dad and hopefully the Treacher Collins is the only bit you won't pass on to your children, as the world needs more people like you. Just wanted to say what a great programme that was to watch. Complain about this comment (Comment number 32), Hi Jono,I think you are sooo brave and inspiring!! You are not Treacher Syndrome, it's a part of you, a part of you that you can choose not to pass on, please don't feel bad about that. Complain about this comment (Comment number 1). Treacher Collins Syndrome prevents the skull, cheek, and jawbones from developing properly. So many people can and should learn so much from you both and I feel humbled to have watched this programme, with all the participants showing such strength. God bless and good luck. Keep your heads high guys, the treacher collins isn't who you are Jono, and shame on the idiots, hard hearted enough to even think, much less write things about you both! Kind regards, Mark, Complain about this comment (Comment number 96), Hey Jono. Complain about this comment (Comment number 65), Jono I think you are amazing and a truly beautiful human being, more people should be like you and I think it is a fantastic job you are doing, making people aware of your condition, particularly young children. I keep having trouble with my 'puter -keeps playing up and mixing the words up in their sequences - blasted nusiance -but its always been like it. who comes to our home every morning for his monkey nuts in their shells and the most gorgeous selection of wild birds come for their breakfasts. Dec 8, 2014 - Jono Lancaster refuses to be limited by his condition and wants to inspire children with Treacher Collins syndrome to live as full and happy lives as he has. And then not long ago I spotted my parents and sister watching it as well. I am in my 80's and have just watched your prog on TV. He was even able to bond with one little boy named Zachary, and the 3-year-old’s family quickly became Jono’s, too! • tomorrow!Also I wish you the best of luck in raising money for Little Ellie, make sure to keep us updated :), Complain about this comment (Comment number 3), I think this world needs more people like you,you really are a good egg.Will be watching the next show.Best wishes to you both and carry on the amazing work.x, Complain about this comment (Comment number 4).