'g' 0 0 0. Suqma. 'r' Like Joe momma which is your momma and Liz Onya which is lasagna.. What are other names like this? It makes somebody feel like an idiot . Moe Lester. Jokes like joe mama and ligma. Facts Speak For Themselves Or Illustrate Principles, Youth-Run Super PAC 'MemePAC' Is Looking To Sway The 2020 Election, After Journalist Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From 'The Intercept' Over Claims Of Censorship, The Internet Debates Bias In The Media, Kanye Makes Hologram Of Robert Kardashian For Kim, Freaking Everyone Out, A Horse On A Balcony Named Juan Is Currently Lording Over Reddit, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept. r/teenagers is the biggest community forum run by teenagers for teenagers. Sofa King. "And sits on in a chair. Joe says, "You know, Chester, as your next-door neighbor, I need to tell you somethin'. "Since when is Joe your best friend? So, theres Joe mama Yuri tarded/dopted sugondese nuts ligma nuts Candice pp fit in ur mom Edits: Gabe itch - JAMtheWither What are some other ones? Keep 'em coming please !! A farmer has three daughters who are all going on dates tonight. The doorbell rings and the farmer, armed with a shotgun answers the door to find a boy. Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. yuri tarded, ligma, saw con, joe mama, updog, practical jokes, yuri, who's yuri, whose yuri, viper_king. Mike-hock or Mike-oxlong or Mike-hunt. Yuri-tarded or Yuri-mazing or Yuri-dopted. Howard-deez nuts gonna fit in ur mouth. Balls to your partner Hot 5 years ago. Parents, teachers, and the like are welcomed to participate and ask any questions! Yo mamma is so ugly when she tried to join an ugly contest they said, "Sorry, no professionals." Yuri-tarded or Yuri-mazing or Yuri-dopted. ... Just enjoy Yuri Tarded's joke like i just did, simply hilarious! '"Bubba was fixing a door and he found that he needed a new hinge, so he sent his wife Mary to the hardware store.Joe sets up his friend Mike on a blind date with a young lady-friend of his. I need to get them back.... On the plus side I found Yuri. Secretary of Memes . We do not have any age-restriction in place but do keep in mind this is targeted for users between the ages of 13 to 19. Yo momma is so fat when she got on the scale it said, "I need your weight not your phone number." Best Turtle Pet Wow Classic, Tammy is getting a little weirded out by this. Drinking Lighter Fluid, Enjoy the best Joe Mama jokes ever! Jokes like joe mama and ligma. Why did the chicken cross the road? (OK, OK, so this is an old one..) An American General, a Russian General and a British General are standing on the deck of a ship watching war exercises. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We do not have any age-restriction in place but do keep in mind this is targeted for users between the ages of 13 to 19. 10 Things I Hate About You Gomovies, What are some jokes similar to "joe mama", "yuri tarded", "ligma balls"? Youth-Run Super PAC 'MemePAC' Is Looking To Sway The 2020 Election, After Journalist Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From 'The Intercept' Over Claims Of Censorship, The Internet Debates Bias In The Media, Kanye Makes Hologram Of Robert Kardashian For Kim, Freaking Everyone Out, A Horse On A Balcony Named Juan Is Currently Lording Over Reddit, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept. Joe decides he's hungry so he grabs a pan and some sticks. Sort by. © 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! save hide report. 6 comments. Buick 350 Intake Manifold, Sofa King - so …. How Old Is Laura Bozzo, Yuri tarded, that's a great name! To clarify, the joke here is that “Joe mama” sounds like “yo mama,” which is shorthand for “your mother,” a ubiquitous phrase that makes someone’s mom the butt of any joke. Edit: me realizing I … r/teenagers is the biggest community forum run by teenagers for teenagers. List Of Raleigh Bike Models 1990s, 'g' save hide report. English Names Girl, Ben. Mike comes over and asks, "How you doing', Joe? To hear these total groaners! 100% Upvoted. Anonymous. Finally, the prankster states the punchline: "Yuritarded" (similar to Ligma, Saw Con, Joe Mama)