Jamie Chung is usually known by her nick name Jamie . She studied in Economics at the California University. Jamie Chung is married to Bryan Greenberg in 2015. She played the main role in the miniseries Samurai Girl in 2008.

She managed to work on her waist, arms, and mostly the upper body. Jamie Chung Biography. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. However, it is not sure about the fact that is she married or divorced till now. 165.1 CM Height in CentiMeter . Related Bio. On tv she was known for reality series The Real World: San Diego. The casting directors that were aware of 'The Real World' looked at me as a joke. Jamie Jilynn Chung (born April 10, 1983) is an American actress and former reality television personality. November 15, 2016 Her hair color is Black.

Jamie Chung Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats Facts Jamie Jilynn Chung is an American actress and blogger born on 10 th April 1983. Jamie Chung was born on April 10, 1983 in San Francisco, California, U.S.. Your email address will not be published. Hollywood Actress Short Bio Jamie was born April 10, 1983 in San Francisco, California.

Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Jamie Chung with her net worth, her height, weight and currently How old is She? She studied Economics at the University of California, Riverside. They are hoping to exchange their marital vows in 2015. You May Be Interested. 1. Jamie Chung Height Weight: Jamie Jilynn Chung born on April 10, 1983 is an American on-screen character, blogger and previous unscripted tv character. Her weight is 54 kg, height (168 cm) and waist is 23. Share Tweet. Jamie Chung was born on 10th April, 1983. Playing Nima in Premium Rush (2012), Lauren in The Hangover Part II (2011), Amber Hilliard in Grown Ups (2010). Regarded as the Real World alumna with the most successful media career. She began her career in 2004 as a cast member on the MTV reality series The Real World: San Diego and subsequently through her appearances on its spin-off show, Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno II.She is regarded by many as the Real World alumna with the most successful … Celebrity Fan Photos and Agency Pictures of stars are © to their respective owners. I view my career like a rubber-band ball in that every role is a new experience building toward something bigger. If you do not know, we have prepared this article about details of Jamie Chung’s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, today’s net worth, age, height… Jamie graduated from Lowell High School and later she attended University of California to received a degree in economics. Was described as a person who "tells it like it is". She is a successful American singer and actress known for her comedic roles in the scary movies film series.She has also worked in movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Rachel Johnson in Yogi Bear, The Dictator and other hit movies. We Shared About Jamie Chung Measurements, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki & more. She did boxing, revealed her boxing coach Mysti Friedman. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I'm a big foodie, and if I could make some career out of it, that would be fantastic. JAMIE CHUNG Biography Weight, Age, Birthday, ethnicity, Religion, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Marriage, Spouse, Children and More.

An American young actress, voice actress who is popular after her role as Emma Chota on Red Band Society as Katie Knight in the Big Time Rush. If acting doesn't work out, I plan to do food photography and just eat my way through the entire world.