Per her prison records, Monster was booked on May 17, and is being held without bail. 'Jailbirds' Star Megan 'Monster' Hawkins Back in Sac County Jail Netflix's 'Jailbirds' Megan 'Monster' Hawkins Arrested...Back in Sac County Jail. Screen Rant At the Sacramento County Jail, incarcerated women fight the power and one another as they try to make the best of life -- and love -- on the inside. Katrina uncovers fresh drama, and two lovers reunite. They’re like, ‘Oh my God! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. Netflix supports the Digital Advertising Alliance Principles. She's being held on a $10,000 bond in Sacramento County Jail -- the same place where she's featured for Netflix's new hit. Stay classy, Sac. Bookings do not necessarily lead to convictions. Season 1. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. It will also likely dive into Tayler’s own sentence. Megan “Monster” Hawkins, one of the female inmates at Sacramento County jail who featured on Netflix’s new documentary series Jailbirds, has been booked into jail again. JAILBIRDS is a monthly mugshot newspaper that publishes recent and local arrests. Is She in Jail? Self (6 episodes, 2019) Dep. Here's what you need to know about where she is now, and whether she's back in jail. Your purchase supports a local small-business that is founded and operates in Oklahoma. According to TMZ, Hawkins was arrested in Elk Grove County, California on May 17, after she was caught allegely trying to open a bank account using an ID with someone else’s name on it. Inmates hook up via "the bowl,” connecting toilet pipes that serve as an unofficial communications network. As alway these individuals are innocent until proven guilty. 45 min “But he’s an animal, and some animals deserve to be caged.” As for his relationship with Taylor, she said, “Taylor? Monster also shows the camera crew the apparent stab wound on her back: A1, whose full name is Aaron Ellis, was charged with great bodily injury and corporal injury to a spouse, as Netflix notes. Da'Vonne Rogers a favorite to win America's Favorite Houseguest on Big Brother, Drifting Dragons Season 2 release date on Netflix U.S.: Kuutei Dragons Season 2 predictions, Johnny Depp loses ‘wife beater’ libel case against The Sun: Judge rules actor abused ex-wife Amber Heard, Travis Scott deleted his Instagram account after getting trolled over his Batman costume for Halloween, Who is Sue Bird? Monster!’ Like literally everywhere I go. Reality-TV. Megan is one of the most recognizable characters on the docuseries -- her tongue is split right down the middle ... hence the whole "monster" thing. Netflix's 'Jailbirds' Megan 'Monster' Hawkins Arrested... Back in Sac County Jail . Floyd, Breonna Suspects Got It, Why Can't I?!? Promotions, new products and sales. Dressed into Oranges 47m. Noonie's BFF Monster is also an inmate whose bad side you don't want to see. One of the female inmates featured in Netflix's new docuseries about life on the inside is right back where she started on the show ... behind bars in good old Sacramento. Netflix and third parties use cookies (why?). So if everywhere I go, people stop me and they want to take pictures and they want me to sign an autograph, come on now. ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Biohackers review: Is the Netflix series worth watching or not? Directly to your inbox. Netflix JailBirds: 10 Best Characters (Ranked), 31 March 2020 Monster is that spouse. Am I really going to go and do something stupid like they’re saying? | By Eliva Andriamora Apr 13, 2020. Nearby Police Officials Say City's Inviting Violence. Another prepares to leave. © 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Inmates continue looking for love in all the wrong toilet bowls. According to Elk Grove PD ... Megan was gone by the time officers arrived, but she hadn't gotten far. We publish booking information for all arrests in a particular area for a given month. She’s since been booked on five felonies, TMZ reports, and is being held in Sacramento County Jail, where she was filmed for Jailbirds to begin with. Bookings published are just that, bookings. | Self (6 episodes, 2019) Yasmin Sundermeyer ... 13 April 2020 | Screen Rant Netflix JailBirds: 10 Best Characters (Ranked) 31 March 2020 | Screen Rant 10 Things To Watch If You Liked Netflix’s Jailbirds.   |  A handsome secret agent and his team of LGBTQ superspies embark on extraordinary adventures. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Contribute to this page. 12 August 2020 At the Sacramento County Jail, incarcerated women fight the power and one another as they try to make the best of life -- and love -- on the inside. Originally sentenced to 180 days for grand theft auto, transportation of narcotics, possession of controlled substance, check fraud, and committing a felony while on bail, the 28-year-old is now living life as a free woman. Add Episode. In an elven world 1,200 years before Geralt of Rivia, the worlds of monsters, men and elves merge to become one — and the very first Witcher arises. Megan "Monster" Hawkins, who gained notoriety after being featured on the show stated she was in fact not paid to be on the show and admitted that toliet talking is a real thing. Comment. However, she has since been arrested and is now back at Sacramento County Jail, the same jail where the show is filmed. By clicking accept, you accept the use of all cookies and your information for the purposes mentioned above.