If these 2019 Aladdin movie quotes don't give you the feels, are you even a Disney fan? Not only was it my very first out-of-state press event and a childhood favorite – it had my all-time favorite comedian as Genie. Williams had a falling out with the producers of the first film, and refused to return to voice the character. It was with this proclamation that the men got the point that Jasmine wasn’t a prize that would simply be handed over. The Return of Jafar is a direct-to-video sequel to the Disney hit Aladdin. He's happy to see you, too. A … As Royal Vizier of Agrabah, he was presented as the Sultan's most trusted and loyal advisor. Your life begins now, Aladdin. That's what I love about you. Jafar is the main antagonist of Disney's 1992 animated feature film Aladdin. Aladdin holds a very special place in my heart for many reasons. . YOU'LL ALSO LIKE: 16 Profound Toy Story 4 Movie Quotes + Review. Aladdin 'Al': Nothing. Jafar: A problem I need to rectify right NOW. New posts will not be retrieved. You can unsubscribe at any time. -Sultan and Jafar, Jafar, Jafar, he's our man, if he can't do it.....GREAT! Oh, the Magic Carpet ride. Related Topics. – Aladdin to Jasmine. A wellness blog inspiring ordinary women to find joy in everyday things. They'd find out There's so much More to me. Dialogue Aladdin: Genie! Aladdin 'Al': Give it up Jafar! Aladdin 'Al': My friends call me Al, but you can call me Aladdin. Perfect for Halloween - Great Horror Movie Mistakes & Trivia on Kindle... 30 Biggest mistakes in the Star Wars movies, The biggest mistakes in the Harry Potter movies, 25 mistakes you never noticed in great movies, The 20 biggest mistakes in The Wizard of Oz, 40 biggest mistakes in The Big Bang Theory, More mistakes in Aladdin: The Return of Jafar, More trivia for Aladdin: The Return of Jafar. Inspiring ordinary women to find joy in everyday things. -Iago, I love the way your *foul* little mind works! It's not every day you see a horse with two rear ends! I want to watch it over and over again. Here, Jasmine saw how Aladdin, the Sultan, Jafar, and everybody else were going on about her future while she was meant to watch powerlessly. Iago: Reality check. – Jafar to Aladdin. “Jafar, Jafar, he's our man. Jafar Aladdin Quotes. A villain through and through. The Live-Action version of Aladdin is hitting theaters this week and I'm all over these Aladdin Movie Quotes in this 2019 remake. Which quotes stood out? Blue Genie: Giddy up, slowpoke, what's keeping you? Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories. Back in 1992 one of the most popular Disney movies came out—Aladdin. Abis Mal, the Chief of the Thieves: Gah - hurt him. I thought bigger, . It took some convincing, but eventually Disney executives fell in love with the idea and agreed. QUOTES. Then you turned on them as soon at it was in your best interests. In the scene where the Genie is singing in the beginning of the movie, towards the end of the song when they are up in the palace, when Genie. Showing search results for "Jafar Aladdin" sorted by relevance. You're only in trouble if you get caught. Al: Trouble? There is something jafar says to aladdin before the cave of wonders… it goes along the lines of : “stealing an apple makes you a thief, but stealing an empire makes you a…” You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. does anyone know exactly what he says?? 4. -Aladdin. WATCH THE SUNBURN! Let's go home. This post may contain affiliate links and/or promotional products, all opinions expressed are that of But First, Joy only. Face it, princess, sometimes you just have to take a risk. Sultan: And this is my councilor, Jafar. RELATED: 7 Christopher Robin Movie Quotes About Life That Inspire Us All, 3. -Aladdin, All of this for a loaf of bread? . 76 matching entries found. . Your life begins now, Aladdin. Mena Massoud is Aladdin and Marwan Kenzari is Jafar in Disney’s live-action ALADDIN, directed by Guy Ritchie. What's worth remembering? I respect it. I wish to become the most powerful being in the universe. Disney Funny Disney Money Community Funny Funny Facebook Status Behavior Childhood Memories. Your email address will not be published. (sighs) Come on, Abu. Read my full disclosure. You magical, whimsical, wise being. -Genie, Hoo-boy...he's cracked, he's gone nuts. . -Aladdin, Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince! To know when people like your submissions, answer your questions, reply to you, etc., please. – Genie to Aladdin. I made you look like a prince on the outside. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. And I DON"T have fleas! Kids everywhere fell in love with the humor of the Genie played by Robin Williams and the story of Aladdin […] Start panicing!! Hey, Jafar! Jafar Aladdin Quotes & Sayings . To commemorate the original, here are 10 best quotes from the animated Aladdin. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 6. We all want a man to help us step out of our comfort zone. Aladdin 'Al': So Genie, how does it feel to be free? If you love following the adventure of Princess Jasmine, Aladdin, and the Genie, you’ll love this curated list of Aladdin quotes and sayings. . He did, however, act as an adviser for the role during pre-production and helped the producers find his replacement, Dan Castellaneta. 2. "Do you trust me?” – This is another Aladdin quote about love, which he repeatedly says to Jasmine. Aladdin. Design and text © 1996 - 2020 Jon Sandys. But "Aladdin" series producer and co-director Tad Stones liked the story and characters so much, he pushed to expand the story and release it on VHS as a proper "sequel" to the first movie. Aladdin 'Al': Some all powerful. Genie: OOH! Jafar: You! AHHH! Yes, even a princess needs a little push sometimes. This is the ultimate wish, isn't it? All rights reserved. Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details. JAFAR! -Jafar, Ladies and gentlemen, a warm Agrabah welcome for Sorceror Jafar! -Aladdin, Abu, this is no time to panic! We're obviously too much for you to handle. The rest of the treasure is yours, but the lamp is mine -Jafar, I'm NOT worthless! – Jafar to Aladdin. In the scene where Aladdin is talking to Jasmine in front of the mirror the jewelled flower is in a vase with a real flower when the monkey under the table takes the real flower and the scene cuts back and shows the vase with both flowers. There's too much to do, too much to see. Aladdin 'Al': So Genie, how does it feel to be free? 5. -Genie, That now I'm in a whole new world with you, No one to tell us no or where to go or say we're only dreaming. While I don't think the live-action Jafar is nearly as menacing as the animated Jafar, he still give me the creeps.