I have fuel all the way through the pump even coming out of the return line to tank. Engine is a NPR diesel. Low or no voltage to glow plugs. If any one of these isn’t there, you aren’t going anywhere. I am also looking for an inexpensive code reader for the truck. I bought a 2004 Isuzu FRR at auction in non running condition. I was wondering if a relearn for TPS is the issue as described in the previous link I posted. I removed and installed pump following timing mark instructions. Wagener, SC 29164, Hours: Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Both ignition outputs ok,no dpf , glow plug lights or engine management lights on dash...ecm relay not operating...all fuses ok. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!! My friend is a part time mechanic he gets his solutions from www.reliable-store.com he gets from their every single detailed info, instructions, diagrams etc. Our sales professionals will be glad to assist you. I noticed that I get no Tach response on the dash when cranking. You must log in or register to reply here. After engine starts it idles only no acceleration, I do not have the scan tool for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o I need to be a licensed smog tech to order a catalytic converter in California?. If I fill unbranded gas from street corner station in my new car, will it harm the engine or motor parts? Marks are spot on. Still have questions? Computer Control Module - Transmission - TCM (51), Computer Control Module - Engine - ECM (57), Computer Control Module - Multi - Function (5), Differential Gear Rear Axle Assembly (34), Internal engine problems (including pistons, tight crankshaft or connecting rod bearing). Thinking computer issue or wiring issue to the plug. No cylinder compression - stuck valves or broken pistons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© 1999-2020 On Time Media, LLC. Restricted air filter or air inlet tube. Troubleshooting Sheet for Bi-Phase LPEFI Conversion on Isuzu NPR Cab Chassis Revised 20Jan2015 Page 1 of 2 ... Engine Cranks But Does Not Start Refer to Bi-Phase Diagnosti cs Manual, October 2012, printed page 27 (PDF p28), “No start / normal crank”. With thousands of trucks for parts, including our most popular Isuzu NPR Truck Parts, we should have any part that you need in stock. For what I paid for it, I could pay that much again and still only be into it for about 1/2 what it's worth once it's running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s this white smoke, or is it a sign that the engine is burning coolant? Ive installed new injection pump. Engine Starts Hard Cold / Now, it will sound like it will start but will not fully crank over. Sorry man but anything that has filtered all the way to the auction table is not worth a dime. I Was Dumb And Forgot To Take Off The Neg Battery Terminal While Trying To Install A Performance Chip On My Maf Sensor. Mon - Fri: 7:00 am - 5:30 pm (EST). cranks but no start. It Tries To Fire. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. No they do not match. Got some good info for things to test once I get the scan tool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o cylinder compression - stuck valves or broken pistons. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! 2006 isuzu npr 4.2. We accept all of the following forms of payment: Most Common Reasons Why Engine Will Not Start: Engine Won't Start But Does Crank Slowly: Engine Won't Start But Does Crank Normally: More information can be found on our Blog and YouTube channel.