The vocal girl group consisting of Kameelah Williams and sisters Irish and LeMisha Grinstead. Add an Affair, Check out our New "Top 10 Newest Celebrity Dads", Go To Ray J's Profile   Go To Irish Grinstead's Profile, "Insane pregnancy dreams. No known Affairs for this Relationship. Irish Grinstead, Actress: The Brewster Project. MTO News spoke with a person close to the couple, who says that Tony and Misha have been arguing a lot lately, especially given their close quarters during the quarantine. Check out our New "Top 10 Worst Celebrity Cheaters", No known children for this celebrity. All rights reserved. The insider told MTO News, "Eventually Tony had enough, and so did [their son] Tony Jr." The friend claims that the two Tony's asked LeMisha to leave the family home. No known children for this relationship. Irish Grinstead was born on June 2, 1980 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. She has been in two celebrity relationships averaging approximately 2.2 years each. Up till now, LeMisha had been living in Las Vegas with her husband Tony, and their two children but yesterday, Tony "kicked" LeMisha out of their home in the middle of the COVID-19 quarantine and now, she's homeless according to the R&B singer. Ray J is currently filed for divorce from Princess Love. (1999) and 702: You Don't Know (1999). Music - Singer. I dreamt I was hanging out with John Mayer and we both were wearing ridiculous fedoras.". For undisclosed conflicting personal reasons with the record label, Kameelah Williams distanced herself from the Grinstead sisters after the release of that album, and was replaced by Cree La'More, a solo singer who Irish and LeMisha personally picked to join the group. Age: 39 (b. Ray J dated Irish Grinstead for 4 years. Famous Hookups ©2006 - 2020 Joint Venture 1. Ray J. Ray J is currently filed for divorce from Princess Love. It's not clear where LeMisha plans to stay, but she sounds like she's in a very desperate situation now. Irish Grinstead is currently single. She has never been married. on the album 702 which gained a high level of success for the group selling 1,000,000 copies in the United States. Ray J dated Irish Grinstead in the past, but they broke up in 2000. Most Famous For: 702, r&b trio Their first released album No Doubt in 1996, sold 500,000 copies in the United States. Given Name: Irish Grinstead. She has never been married. Ray J dated Irish Grinstead for 4 years. She has been in two celebrity relationships averaging approximately 2.2 years each. Irish Grinstead is currently single. Age: 40 (6/2/1980) Occupation: Music - Singer. Add a child, Check out our New "Top 10 Hollywood Seductresses", "Insane pregnancy dreams. Here's a pic of her husband: 702 was a popular 1990s R&B group named after the area code of their hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada. Here's a recent video of LeMisha and her girls. LeMisha Fields, one third of the popular 1990s girl group 702 is now homeless, MTO News has learned. 25.6k Followers, 1,013 Following, 143 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from irish ibg (@irish_702) Why Famous: Son of Willie Norwood and Brother of Brandy. All rights reserved. Famous Hookups ©2006 - 2020 Joint Venture 1. Add a child for this couple. Look what she posted on Instagram yesterday: 702 was a popular 1990s R&B group named after the area code of their hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada. In 1999 the trio released the most famous 702 song called "Where My Girls At?" Orish Grinstead, the late member of 702; twin sister of 702’s Irish Grinstead; sister of LeMisha Grinstead. Their first released album No Doubt in 1996, sold 500,000 copies in the United States. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. As we previously reported, just before the world came to know 702, there were actually two other members outside of Irish, Kameelah and LeMisha- Orish (LeMisha and Irish’s sister) and Amelia (LeMisha and Irish’s cousin). Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. 1/17/1981) Ray J Photos (12) Ray J's Relationships (20) Irish Grinstead. Why Famous: Son of Willie Norwood and Brother of Brandy, Check out our New "Top 10 Newest Celebrity Moms". She is an actress, known for The Brewster Project (2004), 702: Where My Girls At? I dreamt I was hanging out with John Mayer and we both were wearing ridiculous fedoras.". The vocal girl group consisting of Kameelah Williams and sisters Irish and LeMisha Grinstead. 702 (pronounced "Seven-Oh-Two"), named after the area code of their hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada, is an American R&B girl group, with the final and most known line up consisting of Kameelah Williams and sisters Irish and LeMisha Grinstead..