Most of the things that he has said in my palm reading report are true. Hey guys I will recommend you all to consult him for professional palmistry, Hi Everyone, This type of symbolism is not used by modern hand readers, not only because of how rare they are but because of the superstitious or illogical meanings. I am attaching palm images of my friend. I hope you are feeling better. There are so many similarities. but your really the only person i trust, your always very accurate I am so blessed to meet you as you have helped my family with its problem. May God bless him... Placement: Parallel to Life Line (either side) Intuition Line. Some of the lines associated with money start at the base of the thumb, in the “meatier” part of the palm, and some of you, like myself, might have your money line in a totally different part of the palm. He is the man to go to if you have questions and trust me he is always positive is very imperative as possessing a sense of patience and remarkably humble. Over the years, I have come across many of these marks, and some seem to fit their description, especially the star. It will helps to Develope your earnings with Name & Fame. For example: Let's say that a young couple marries, but their partnership ends in divorce within two years. Pandit Ji, She is an author, an artist and also takes an active part in science and has researches about senior psychology ect. I am very happy with the report and the suggestions you have made in the report. Recently I bought pearl. May ALLAH Bless you , Sir Nitin. Paying 35 dollars as always for your fast excellent service. I am going to ask ( Insallah ) when I have questions / need your clarifications/ insights. Gurjit, Hi Nitin How are you? Kalpana Singh Verma, thank you sir for fast reply. Hi I had just gotten a palm reading from you, thanks for it it was very accurate so far. old age. If it was someone else he would have taken the money . But when I came across with his blog and read feedbacks here from those who have tried his expertise I was curious. My heartly thanks to Mr Nitin for palm reading and his quick response. ruled over creativity, music, and the arts; that is why the line is more I will take care of it & also require ur guidance time to time. We wish you all the very best! I live in U.S ..I will meet him personally when i visit next time to india. Sir thank you very much for very quick response to my request. Pundit Nitin is very good i would highly recommend to others fast reliable service and most importantly Honest, Pundit Ji has helped me a lot through difficult times and continues to do so.and this support has helped me a lot. Almost everything in my past life he had predicted and everything he mentioned about my personality is true.Everything about my health status he pointed out are true as if he had known me for a long time. Thankyouuu Nitin Padmapriya V. Sadasivan from Kerala : Sir, went thru the e book on marriage, divorce , timing of marriage . I must add that I had never believed in palm reading or astrology but I had sent my palm images as I was little disappointed with the things around me, and that too just as curiosity to figure out that whether palm reading can really provide some genuine predications. Have a great day. -----Manmohan Sagar, Thank you for the report. the middle of the palm and the usual starting point. artist who writes a book about his art and the writing also becomes a success. Nitin!, -Viral, You make me surprised from time by time when showing me the secrecy on my life (The past, present & in the future), period, relationship, love... Nipun. We had connected 2 years back and I have already received your palm reading analysis for myself and my wife whcih was 99% correct!! The money triangle and other money signs like the inheritance line might be just a myth; however, it is an interesting subject in hand reading. Jose Sanchez Lopez and Elda Sanchez from Switzerland. I will recommend this palmist service to others if they want it.