Description: settings for the first person view mod for SL. But if you have a weapon out then it also shows the first person animations so you will see both. Joy of Perspective glues your char's body to your camera in FP. Fixed Solstheim boat ride was broken and got stuck. But this is amazing progress. Added experimental setting Enable360WalkAnimationCompatibilityMode, maybe will try to help with 360 animations when moving backwards. Says there is no game data on top level. Also adds first person view when you normally can't such as horse riding, crafting, werewolf, vampire lord and almost any other time when the game would force you to exit the first person view. fCameraCasterTargetSize=0.0000 I used Immersive First Person mod from nexus with my current mod manager, Mod Organizer. Fixed bug where helmet was hidden and then when you go back to third person it would have weird hair clipping or other issues. Il fournit une solution intelligente pour enregistrer chaque scène de vol. CHAMBRE AVANT Référence: 18014-Gafas-FPV-S1. Now it's only regular bad. Adjusted 360 animation fix again, let me know how that goes. Fixed sensitivity being lower than it should. I don't really care about those 360 animations and didn't test this but let me know how it turned out. Immersive First Person View カメラ位置を調整することで、本当は3人称視点のままだけど、1人称視点にしているように見せるModのようです。.NET Script Frameworkが必要です。元々使っているのであればImproved Cameraよりこちらの方 ItemPhysic Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Epic Drop Animations, Dynamic Trees – Thaumcraft Compat Mod 1.12.2, Aether 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 – Highlands, Genesis of the Void, Tropicraft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Tropical Paradise, Let’s Go On Holidays, Enigmatic Legacy Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4. Default option is not to disable. Also enables first person view for Horse, Crafting, Werewolf and Vampire Lord. Knew I wasn't crazy and that Meh had been given responsibility over all three of Oldrim's camera mods (JoP, IFPV, and EC). I've set it up so that you should be comfortable with the longest facial hair or big helmet. Fixed crash if you tried to create a custom profile with separate configuration file. Intégré avec 2 modules récepteurs à l'intérieur, améliorant la stabilité de l'image de manière omnidirectionnelle. View File Immersive First Person View ~ SexLab Special ~ By XenoDrake ~ Description ~ This is a configuration file for Immersive First Person View by meh321. It's configurable and you can turn off the first person hands but then you won't see your weapon and hands properly (have to look down) and bow aiming will be quite difficult. This mod is created and advanced by meh321. Attempted to fix shoulder clipping when looking down and strafing left or right. We ask that you please take a minute to read through the rules and check out the resources provided before creating a post, especially if you are new here. (Apart from being based on different frameworks).     Pixels 1.22.760 sous-pixels de couleur It's not technically a port of "Enhanced Camera" but the mod as it is now, updated to v5 does exactly what I wanted from EC and I have not encountered any bugs or conflicts with any of my other mods so far. For recording a scene, 14 cameras (GoPro Hero4) are When you draw a weapon or magic in your hands, it will most likely return.