Unfortunately that doesn't work. Won't you let me love the lonely Out of you, out of you?   Writer(s): Jaymes Young, Nicholas Daniel Miller, Chandler Rebecca Leighton. Don't take it out on someone else, oh, oh, It'd bring your head back down to earth, oh, oh, You used to touch me like you never felt a thing, I was talking to myself when I thought you were listening. Lyrics.com. Were you taking your time when you left your scars on me? "Lonely" lyrics. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. [Verse 1] Test your MusicIQ here! Lyrics to 'Lonely' by Illenium & Chandler Leighton. Won't you let me love the lonely out of you, out of you? Won't you let me love the lonely out of you, out of you? https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36644137/Illenium. It'd bring your head back down to earth, oh, oh. Web. You used to touch me like you never felt a thing [Chorus] Won't you let me love the lonely out of you, out of you? Lyrics to Lonely by Illenium from the custom_album_5909780 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! If you only loved yourself Don't take it out on someone else, oh, oh If you knew what love was worth It'd bring your head back down to earth, oh, oh Won't you let me love the lonely Out of you, out of you? Playlist, Written by: Chandler Leighton, Jaymes Young, Nick Miller. more », Sheet Music  Won't you let me love the lonely out of you, out of you? Copyright: Writer(s): Nicholas Daniel Miller, Jaymes Young, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably.   “Lonely” is the final track off of Illenium’s album Ascend, featuring vocalist Chandler Leighton. Think you know music? Were you taking your time when you left your scars on me? You could've left before, was it fun watching me bleed? (0 fans), Nicholas D. Miller, known professionally as Illenium (often stylized as ILLENIUM), is an American musician, DJ and producer. Leighton sings about a relationship that is fading away, but Leighton tries to Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! If you only loved yourself Illenium & Chandler Leighton Lyrics "Lonely" Won't you let me love the lonely Out of you, out of you? Won't you let me love the lonely out of you, out of you? "Lonely Lyrics." Illenium Lonely lyrics: [Chorus] / Won't you let me love the lonely out of you, out of you?   2 Nov. 2020. Won't you let me love the lonely out of you, out of you? Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. FAVORITE [Verse 1] Won't you let me love the lonely out of you, out of you? Don't take it out on someone else, oh, oh [Chorus] [Verse 2] If you knew what love was worth . I was talking to myself when I thought you were listening You could've left before, was it fun watching me bleed?