What is iCUE? I ordered the starter set and instantly fell in love with the 2 towers, but unfortunately the wire that connects them wont reach from one side of my monitors to the other. Holy shite. I am going to try a remove/reinstall when I get home (of the software) as if I go into my case when the system is running and unplug the USB header from the block, the PC dings like I removed a USB device so it's seeing that it's physically there, just not picking up in the software. This is unacceptable. Absolutely horrible gigabyte fan software. You can reach us under the Support link on the Corsair site.-Art, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2020.

But when you have to physically uninstall and reinstall software after every reboot because your keybindings just "stop working" Is absolute bullshit. Extremely underwhelmed...from a corsair fan boy. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. © These are exactly what my gaming set up needed! Now I have 1 behind each monitor and one on each end of the monitors and I think they are gorgeous! Then the majority of those parameters dissappeared. Okay so im just dying to know: which mouse did you have before the iron claw and what is its purpose now?? How to Set Up Macros in CORSAIR iCUE . Cookies help us deliver our Services. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2019. The only problem is it interferes with Aura Sync, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I have to beg every time i start the PC that both are working. I know there is no solution because the ICue software was always garbage and i always had problems, just wanted to tell new customer this way so they don't have to bother with corsair peripherals. When my of boots it boots default red then once it's loaded all the programs it kicks into the default lighting. Did you contact support about the space bar? I did not use the metal plates as I found that the magnets are not very strong and getting them to stay in place was really difficult. My mobo's RGB isn't even recognized in iCue or Aura but my GPU, memory and Phanteks Evolv X work. I’ve got a ton of Corsair stuff, they all work fine in iCue for me. I bought 2 expansion towers as well. Posted this problem in the forum as well, no official response, nothing. I generally just keep it set so the RGB are Green if temps are cool, Yellow if getting Warm, and Red meaning "Look at it quick". You need to use appropriate pressure to lock them into the base and they work fine. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Please recheck your order number and email address, then try again. It simply doesn't see the VRM, PCH, Pump and case fans most of the time and when it does it is only one or two when it feels like doing so. Lighting Node Pro & Commander Pro Cable Guide, Click on the image of the intended device on the right, Click the hardware profile for that device on the left (usually some variation of "HW1," with a black and yellow icon of an SD card next to it), Click on the Lighting Effects menu on the left to expand, Click the "+" on the Lighting Effects menu, Click the drop-down menu near the center of the screen (Rainbow Wave is the default); under "Custom," select "Static Color", Change the values the "#" field to six zeroes (000000), Delete any other lighting effects by selecting them and clicking the trash can button, {[{ getFormattedDate(result.SCHEDULE_SHIP_DATE) || '-' }]}, {[{ getFormattedDate(result.SHIPPED_DATE) || '-' }]}, {[{ getReceivedDeliveredDate(result.LINE_TYPE, index) || '-' }]}. So you have all this shit but obviously know nothing. I ordered 1 more expansion set, because the cable for this set does not reach from one side of my monitors to the other.

Your monitor needs to be about 3 inches away from the wall to get good light, which means it needs to be on a monitor arm and not a stand.

Looking for stealth mode? As far as utilities made by hardware vendors goes - iCue is really not that bad. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2020.

The Aquaero 6 is fantastic. These monitor lights by Corsair are the worse product I've ever had on any PC / PC build. 68% Upvoted. They’re so close to being great, but just a slight bump in quality would be amazing. Waiting for payment, for Advanced RMA. Awesome IF you understand LS 100 setup-tips to success. I've used it for a up until I blew another channel out of my Corsair Commander with my DDC pump . The solution?

These are beautiful and the perfect addition to my setup. Follow these steps to disable the RGB LEDs for any Corsair product that syncs with iCUE: This is the quickest, easiest method, and it configures all devices at once.