It's Slim Thugga Muthafucka, got alot to sell, But snitches already got alot to tell, So for as y'all know all I do is just rap, And give these streets something they can play in they trap. It was because the cunning bitch had dollar signs for eyeballs”, “He was an old Drag man with his bit getting short. After all, we are the absolute bosses of that whole theatre and show in our minds. He was a twisted wise man and one day when he wasn’t looking, a movie flashed on the screen. This Study Guide consists of approximately 30 pages of chapter summaries, quotes, character analysis, themes, and more - If you’re a dopey sucker, you’ll just sit and watch all kinds of mindwrecking, damn fool movies on that screen.” He said. Always stick a whore for a bundle before you sex her. Stress is like an iceberg. We even write the script. Fill em' from back to front Cause I'm Pimp C bitch, ain't no mistakin'. I think my sound differentiates me from everyone else. So always write positive, dynamic scripts and show only the best movies for you on that screen whether you are pimp or priest.” His rundown of his screen theory saved my sanity many years later. Don't let em Georgia you. It's been a long road for us, but I believe we're finally at that point where we can showcase our music to the world and get international recognition. I was going to the city to get my degree in pimping.”― Iceberg Slim, Pimp: The Story of My Life, “My heart lost rhythm at the flicker of phantom in the whiskey-stained voice.”― Iceberg Slim, “I smelled the stink that only a street whore has after a long, busy night.”― Iceberg Slim, Pimp: The Story of My Life, “Whirly bits of confused thought stormed my mind.”― Iceberg Slim, Trick Baby, “An emotional debt is hard to square.”― Iceberg Slim, Pimp: The Story of My Life. I’m able to dip and dabble in other genres, without feeling out of place. So that she might learn a ho's place. I picture the human mind as a movie screen. Co. Collection inlibrary; printdisabled; internetarchivebooks; china Digitizing sponsor Internet Archive Contributor Internet Archive Language English. At Australia Unwrapped we believe every book has at least one quotable line, and our mission is to find them all. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, Iceberg Slim (2011). HENRY S. HASKINS, Your email address will not be published. Whirly bits of confused thought stormed my mind. Learning Understanding People Stressed Out Californication Love Writers Foresight Leaders Leadership Guidance Metaphors Thought Knowledge Laziness Humor Rationality Science Reality. Chapter 1, p. 29. Chapter 2, p. 41. Related Topics. So always write positive, dynamic scripts and show only the best movies for you on that screen whether you are pimp or priest.”, “No more small towns for me. 2285 matching entries found. Believe me, Slim, a pimp is really a whore who's reversed the game on whores. I’m able to dip and dabble in other genres, without feeling out of place. --A Pimp Named Slickback. A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. I was going to the city to get my degree in pimping.”, “Whirly bits of confused thought stormed my mind.”, “It was a tragic Westside slum inhabited by poverty-mauled blacks.”, “I want to say at the outset that I have become ill, insane, as an inmate of the torture chamber behind America's fake facade of justice and democracy. “Son, there is no reason except a stupid one for anybody to project on that screen anything that will worry him or dull that vital edge. I was going to the city to get my degree in pimping.”, “Whirly bits of confused thought stormed my mind.”, “It was a tragic Westside slum inhabited by poverty-mauled blacks.”, “He was just a Deep South chump driven to.”. Pimp Hand Iceberg Slim Quotes & Sayings . The part of the iceberg that sunk the Titanic, for example, was not the 10 percent above the water; it was the 90 percent below the surface that did the damage. After all, we are the absolute bosses of that whole theatre and show in our minds. Every day we present the best quotes! 95 Copy quote. Iceberg Slim, a writer whom I am guessing you love? After all, we are the absolute bosses of that whole theatre and show in our minds. Chapter 2, p. 52. Now if ya gave me a Sweet for every bitch that I fucked. Related Topics. Iceberg Slim. He would say, “Always remember whether you be sucker or hustler in the world out there, you’ve got that vital edge if you can iron-clad your feelings. And also, I want to make clear that my reason for starting these notes at a point of personal anguish and suffering is that these experiences marked the end of a corrupt pimp life and were the prelude to a still mauled, but constructive new life.”, “I want to say at the outset that I have become ill, insane, as an inmate of the torture chamber behind America's fake facade of justice and democracy. The most successfull men I know with women are cold blooded with women. “Trick Baby”, p.36, Simon and Schuster Don't be no sweeter. Here are our 10 best Iceberg Slim quotes for you to enjoy. Chumps prefer a beautiful lie to an ugly truth. Let me reiterate. We even write the script. Beautiful, Lying, Ugly. Don't be no sweeter. I’m able to dip and dabble in other genres, without feeling out of place. He’d suck Nino’s ass with a straw.”, “He was just a Deep South chump driven to”, “A bitch aint shit without a man's good whip, & 1 monkey wont stop my show.”, “After all, we are the absolute bosses of that whole theater and show in our minds. We're on a mission of turning inspiring quotes into beautiful wallpapers. The whore's pet and the pimp's fret." 6 wallpapers “Only a fool trips on what is behind him.” — Iceberg Slim “I think my sound differentiates me from everyone else. Iceberg Slim (2011). I knew now. This is your guide to unveil everything about the heaven down under. Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Oh no. "Steve had stalked her and attacked her with his fists and feet and then escaped through the grimy catacombs of the Ghetto." So always write positive, dynamic scripts and show only the best movies for you on that screen whether you are pimp or priest.”, “My heart lost rhythm at the flicker of phantom in the whiskey-stained voice.”, “Why did Justice really always wear a blindfold? "He was the only father I had ever really known." As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. We even write the script. Publication date 1967 Topics Beck, Robert, 1918-1992, African Americans, Pimps Publisher Los Angeles, Calif. : Holloway House Pub. It was a tragic Westside slum inhabited by poverty-mauled blacks. “Son, there is no reason except a stupid one for anybody to project on that screen anything that will worry him or dull that vital edge. Slim, be as sweet as the scratch. Required fields are marked *. everything you need to sharpen your knowledge of Pimp. No more small towns for me. Fair exchange, as the old saw goes is never robbery. Absolutely. Show more. Should Straight Men Go Gay At Least Once? Now its only money aint no powder in my 100 bills, see a pimp shinin bitch tell me how ya pussy feel. Like A Tribe Called Quest; you say the whole thing: "A Pimp Named Slickback"! Iceberg Slim Quotes. Evan: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, It was so pimp, I even offered to pay for the alcohol. Funny Facebook Status He was the first to attempt to teach me to control my emotions. Now I think my other hand has developed more muscles from signing all those autographs. Custom and user added quotes with pictures. Still pimp c bitch so what da fuck is up, put n powda on da streets cause I got big fuckin nuts. Discover and share Pimp Iceberg Slim Quotes. I got up from the log bench in the hall outside his office and walked in. I've seen the tip of the iceberg and I worry about you. Fool, Behinds. A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. 1 page at 400 words per page) View a FREE sample "He was the only father I had ever really known." Don't miss out on our next weekly batch. Here you will find Iceberg Slim’s top 10 popular and famous quotes. Related Topics. And guide my pimp hand and make it strong, Lord. He was just a Deep South chump driven to. We hope you enjoyed our top 10 quotes by Iceberg Slim. -Robert Beck aka Iceberg Slim This is a quote by the famous pimp Robert Beck aka Iceberg Slim. Always. Discover and share Iceberg Slim Quotes Biography. Like every good writer Iceberg Slim made a number of memorable quotes, here are some of our favourites: “I’m bullshit proof.”― Iceberg Slim, Trick Baby, “Son, there is no reason except a stupid one for anybody to project on that screen anything that will worry him or dull that vital edge. ', 'An emotional debt is hard to square. So always write positive, dynamic scripts and show only the best movies for you on that screen whether you are pimp or priest.”, We’d love your help. Chapter 1, p. 29. As far as being an African artist, my inspiration has been the fact that I'm a part of the generation that will put Nigerian African music on a global scale. I thought with my big head not my little one. We can see one-eighth of it above, but what about whats below. Son, there is no reason except a stupid one for anybody to project on that screen anything that will worry him or dull that vital edge. Look at the qoute above. Now how can you tell a nigga how to get his mother fucking ends right, and get his motherfuckin game tight? I knew now. I rocking VANS I'm in the sand I've a got a red bull and vodka up in my hand. A Pimp Named Slickback would put a lot of things over a ho. Be the first to learn about new releases! Thugga fresh like a Mannie be, Dillerman, hand me keys, Pull up off the lot, drop coupe, three hundred G, Man it's so fun to be me, I'm the wannabe, On ya TV, yeah G, I'm the one you see. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Always stick a whore for a bundle before you sex her. Im not confined to one sound.”, “Chumps prefer a beautiful lie to an ugly truth.”, “Fair exchange, as the old saw goes is never robbery.”, “Hip Hop will always have a lane of its own, for those that appreciate the culture.”, “Son, there is no reason except a stupid one for anybody to project on that screen anything that will worry him or dull that vital edge. After all, we are the absolute bosses of that whole theatre and show in our minds. After all, we are the absolute bosses of that whole theatre and show in our minds. Don't do shit for the homies. I picture the human mind as a movie screen. No, it's "A Pimp Named Slickback." Quotes for all, here you found our selection of 10 Iceberg Slim quotes. Guaranteed. “Son, there is no reason except a stupid one for anybody to project on that screen anything that will worry him or dull that vital edge. Goodreads helps you follow your favorite authors. Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. Sound like some gay shit to me. "That bitch ain't nothing but a young skunk from Saint Louis... Get Pimp: The Story of My Life from Amazon.com. We even write the script. Now if ya gave me a Sweet for every bitch that I fucked You'd have to bring four eightteen wheelers Fill em' from back to front Cause I'm Pimp C bitch, ain't no mistakin', I don't think Homies Over Hoes is a sentiment that A Pimp Named Slickback can cosign, Riley. Showing search results for "Pimp Hand Iceberg Slim" sorted by relevance. Make sure you help by commenting your best Iceberg Slim quote below and sharing our favourite authors so we can look them up, read some of their works and give you the best quotes we can find. Slim, be as sweet as the scratch. It was because the cunning bitch had dollar signs for eyeballs”― Iceberg Slim, Pimp: The Story of My Life, “Junkie whores on both sides of Calumet clung to the fetid doorways and rotted stoops like painted lice to a filthy crotch.”― Iceberg Slim, Trick Baby, “No more small towns for me. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." "'Party' went through his life strugglin to make a watch while wearing boxing gloves."