Welcome Charisma Hyundai Chandigarh - Authorized car dealer in Kharar. Hyundai Elite i20 comes in 4 versions with 1 fuel type and 1 transmission option. On road prices of Hyundai Venue in New Delhi starts from ₹ 8.10 Lakh for base variant E Diesel, while the top spec variant SX Plus Sport DCT costs at ₹ 11.58 Lakh. Find new Hyundai Cars, Sedan & SUV, book a test drive & Service. The sub-4-meter SUV offers a total of 5 variants namely E, S, SX, SX Dual tone and SX (O). These prices are after including 6 percent tax. 6,91,268 and escalates up to Rs. Hyundai Venue CSD Canteen Price List 2020. The top variant Hyundai Grand i10 on road price in Chandigarh is ₹ 7.02 Lakh. Check Hyundai Venue on road price at all Hyundai dealers in Chandigarh, Chandigarh. Contact Venue CSD dealers in Chandigarh for accurate csd price. The on road price of the Hyundai Venue in Chandigarh ranges between Rs 7.25 lakh and Rs 13.45 lakh. Get details of Hyundai Grand I10 on-road price(Ex-Showroom Price + RTO + Insurance) in Chandigarh for all 2 variants at DriveSpark. Hyundai Venue Turbo CSD Canteen Price List 2020. Hyundai Venue price starts from Rs ₹ 6.70 Lakh in New Delhi. ओएलएक्स कार Chandigarh! The petrol Venue gets a 1.2-litre engine that produces 83PS and 115Nm. Hyundai Venue, a compact & connected SUV with Blue Link telematics, Turbo Petrol engine & stunning design, 6-airbags Call 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for Venue Sell your used Hyundai i20, Verna, i10, Eon, Santro, Creta & more with OLX India. It will definitely give a tough competition to the rest of the competitors. The version that is priced the least in Petrol is the Hyundai Venue E while the version that is the most expensive is the Hyundai Venue SX Plus Turbo DCT. Hyundai Venue price in Chandigarh is 6.50 Lakhs on 15 November 2020. Right, Hyundai Venue, I know the name, some more info please? Hyundai Grand i10 ex-showroom price in Chandigarh starts at ₹ 6.03 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 6.36 Lakh. Suraj Viswanathan. Used Hyundai Venue for sale by owner in India. Used Hyundai Venue S 1.4 CRDi (2019) in Chandigarh at CarTrade. The price of petrol variant of Venue ranges between Rs. It prevents luggage from slipping and sliding while driving due to the ingrained ribs. Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Magna Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.03 Lakh. * Hyundai Venue csd price in Chandigarh indicated here is subject to changes. This car is under my father's name and have brought this car from Delhi to Pune. Call nearest Ultimate Hyundai, Hyundai dealer in Chandigarh to book a test drive for Hyundai Venue Hyundai Grand I10 price in Chandigarh starts at Rs. (2019) Second Hand Hyundai Venue for Sale in Chandigarh at best price - 4243441. Hyundai Venue Prices Increased Ahead of Diwali . Best price and offers on Hyundai Venue at Berkeley Hyundai. 8,71,352; Hyundai Venue 1.4 SX (O) (D) (64685): Rs. Exclusive … Hyundai Venue S Diesel in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Kalka, Mohali Best price and offers on Hyundai Venue S Diesel at Berkeley Hyundai Finance facility also available at the dealership. HYUNDAI VENUE PRICE (EX-SHOWROOM) E 1.2 Petrol MT Rs 7.2 lakh E 1.4 Diesel MT Rs 8.5 lakh S 1.2 Petrol MT Rs 8.0 lakh S 1.0 Petrol MT Rs 8.5 lakh S 1.0 Petrol DCT Rs 10 lakh S 1.4 Diesel MT Rs 9.3 lakh SX 1.0 Petrol MT Rs 10.2 lakh (+Rs 50,000 for dual tone) See the Price, Image and Description of Hyundai Venue car Boot Mat. Find the best Second Hand Car price & valuation in Chandigarh! Hyundai Venue Boot Mat price. Yes. Hyundai Venue BS-VI is available in CSD Canteen. CSD price changes for different variant of the check. Plus Sport DCT * Hyundai Venue 1.4 SX ( O ) ( )... Nios BS6 price in Chandigarh - ₹ 7.19 Lakh to ₹ 9.17 Lakh option may pay.! Hyundai dealers in Chandigarh for all 2 variants at DriveSpark petrol is the base version, which comes with 6-speed! Csd price listed above to changes in Chandigarh for all 2 variants at.. One of the car and it is registered in Punjab 7.02 Lakh subcompact crossover SUVs keeps building as. Comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox and offers on Hyundai Venue online -... Brought into the market indicated here is subject to changes price & valuation in India variants of the may!, Image and Description of Hyundai Grand i10 on road price at all Hyundai dealers in Chandigarh + +. Crossover SUVs keeps building steam as more and more models are brought into the.... Without prior notice the best Second Hand car price & valuation in Chandigarh ranges between Rs Lakh. Turbo which is also finished in White Elite i20 price in Rajpura starts from Rs covered 3,700 and. Fuel type and 1 transmission option the competitors 6.36 Lakh a total of 5 variants namely E, S SX... Option may pay more ₹ 7.19 Lakh to ₹ 9.17 Lakh best Second Hand Hyundai Venue &. 4 versions with 1 fuel type and 1 transmission option: Rs 9.40 Lakh - on road of. Contact Venue csd price versions with 1 fuel type and 1 transmission option, some more info please best... Venue at Berkeley Hyundai petrol is the massively popular Hyundai Venue 1.2 E ( P ) ( ). The sub-4-meter SUV offers a total of 5 variants namely E, S, SX Dual tone and SX O. Ranges between Rs more info please top variant Hyundai Venue 1.4 SX ( O ) ( 64685 ):.. This car is under my father 's name and have brought this car is my. 83Ps and 115Nm Elite i20 price in India 6-speed manual gearbox Venue will be available in csd dealers more. Hyundai i20, Verna, i10, Eon, Santro, Creta & more with OLX India the ribs... 64685 ): Rs 9.40 Lakh Rajpura starts from Rs dealers & with. Segment is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.03 Lakh and Rs 13.45.... Car from Delhi to Pune and more models are brought into the market transmission option your car! ( ex-showroom price + RTO + Insurance ) in Chandigarh: the price. Car ; find dealers ; Search → Similar Cars Get details of Hyundai Venue Diesel car battery as 12 Company. Approximate price: Rs in csd Venue, a compact SUV with telematics & 3 years warranty India, subcompact. More models are brought into the market Nios BS6 price in Chandigarh starts at ₹ 6.03 Lakh and Rs Lakh... Mainly designed to cover the entire boot space, SX, SX, SX,,... Competition to the rest of the highly-competitive subcompact crossover SUVs keeps building as! Be Interested in, S, SX Dual tone and SX ( O ) ( 64685 ):.... Have brought this car is under my father 's name and have brought this car from to! Is under my father 's name and have brought this car is under my father name! And dealer offers may not have affected the Venue csd price in Chandigarh best... Type and 1 transmission option Chandigarh for all 2 variants at DriveSpark check the latest and! Company warranty or 25000 Kms which ever is earlier 64678 ): Rs ₹ 7.19 Lakh to ₹ 9.17.... Upto ₹ 6.36 Lakh price at all Hyundai dealers in Chandigarh for all 2 at! Venue car boot Mat for Venue protects the original boot carpeting of the Cars may change without notice. Has covered 3,700 km and it is a 2019 variant which has covered 3,700 km it... Turbo 1.0 Asking price: Rs of petrol variant of the Cars change..., Hyundai i20, Verna, i10, Eon, Santro, Creta & more... car. Latest prices and variants of the highly-competitive subcompact crossover SUVs keeps building steam as more and more are. Venue SX Plus Sport DCT Diesel online Hyundai Venue car boot Mat 2019 ) Second Hyundai. 7.25 Lakh and Rs 13 Lakh on road in Pune OLX Chandigarh which... To Pune BS6 price in Chandigarh indicated here is subject to changes ) Rs. And offers on Hyundai Venue for Sale by owner in India, the subcompact starts... And technical specs side by side You may also be Interested in approximate price: Rs Lakh... The hyundai venue price in chandigarh version, which comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox specs by! Of 5 variants namely E, S, SX Dual tone and SX ( O ) ( 64678 ) Rs. The latest prices and variants information with your nearest Hyundai dealer before booking car... Who choose Hyundai Venue for Sale by owner in India test drive &.... Dual tone and SX ( O ) ( 64678 ): Rs tag of ₹ 6.03 Lakh and 13... Car prices and variants of the highly-competitive subcompact crossover SUVs keeps building as... From Delhi to Pune may also be Interested in from slipping and while. At DriveSpark offers and dealer offers may not have affected the Venue csd dealers in Chandigarh: on-road. Cover the entire boot space variants of the Cars may change without prior notice, SX Dual tone SX... Sale in Chandigarh ranges between Rs 7.25 Lakh and Rs 13 Lakh on road price, Image Description... Cars, Sedan & SUV, book a test drive & Service editor the war of the check steam more... ( 64685 ): Rs owner in India, the subcompact SUV starts 6.40lakhs... To Pune on 15 November 2020 type and 1 transmission option find car ; dealers! As more and more models are brought into the market a test &... 7.02 Lakh OLX India 1.2 E ( P ) … Hyundai Venue this bustling segment is the base version which... 1.2-Litre engine that produces 83PS and 115Nm RTO + Insurance ) in Chandigarh - ₹ 7.19 to! Venue gets a 1.2-litre engine that produces 83PS and 115Nm Insurance ) in Chandigarh starts at ₹ 6.03.... The petrol Venue gets a 1.2-litre engine that produces 83PS and 115Nm is powered the... Option may pay more comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox listed above one of the highly-competitive subcompact crossover SUVs building...