The Hyundai I20 is priced at Rs 10,67,028 ex-showroom and Rs 12,05,999 on-road in Amritsar. I20 for sale in Amritsar. Largest collection of pre owned cars for sales. Aryan-Hyundai is the best Hyundai Dealer and has authorized Hyundai Showroom(s) in Amritsar, Tarn Taran. Variant Name Ex-showroom Price CSD price changes for different variant of the check. Disclaimer : The car prices and information provided are only indicative and carandbike suggests that the buyer contacts the nearest car dealership to get the actual price to pay for the car. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. 11,17,900. Hyundai Elite i20 in Batala, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Pathankot, Gurdaspur. × Report problem / Give feedback! Road, Rayya, Amritsar, Punjab - 143112 Email: Noveltyptk@yahoo.com . The top variant Hyundai i20 on road price in Amritsar is ₹ 8.8 Lakh. Find the best Second Hand I20 price & valuation in Amritsar! Only Elite i20; Images; Reviews; Colours; Mileage; Used Cars; Hyundai Elite i20 Price in Amritsar. Check the on-road price of i20 1.0L Turbo GDi Sportz Petrol iMT in Amritsar. Hyundai offers i20 in 13 variants. Diesel. Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.2 Posted On 21st Sep 2020. 4 Hyundai i20 in Amritsar from ₹ 2.8 lakhs. Hyundai Aura Price in Amritsar starts from ₹ {prices} (On Road Price). Hyundai i20 Price in Amritsar Hyundai i20 is a Hatchback, offered with a choice of 1197 cc, 998 cc Petrol and 1493 cc Diesel engine options. Largest collection of pre owned cars for sale. USED CARS; NEW CARS; CAR PRICES; SELL MY CAR; CAR REVIEWS; NEWS; COMPARE CARS; USED CARS SHORTLIST 0; Your Location. Hyundai i20 car price varies between 6.8 Lacs vs 11.33 Lacs based on variants and models. Close Send to Admin! Get Hyundai Elite i20 On Road Price in Amritsar at CarTrade. Calculate EMI X. 12; 9 ₹ 7.32 - 9.31 Lakh. 2nd hand Hyundai i20 cars listed here are most by individual owners from Amritsar. Latest Petrol Price in Amritsar is Rs. Call nearest Aryan Hyundai, Hyundai dealer in Amritsar to book a test drive for Hyundai Venue Find the widest range of used hyundai i20 sportz diesel amritsar. Hyundai i20 ex-showroom price starts at ₹ 11.18 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 11.18 Lakh. 11 Hyundai i20 Sportz in Amritsar from ₹ 2.7 lakhs. On road prices of Hyundai Verna in Amritsar starts from ₹10,34,000 to ₹17,98,500 for Verna 1.5 MPi S (Petrol, 1497) and Verna 1.5 CRDi SX(O) AT (Diesel, 1493) respectively . EMI Amount: Banking Partners; Interest Rate: Starting from 13% * From 11% to 12% * (CIC Based rates are applicable) Disclaimer - Credit at the sole discretion of the bank. 8.59 Lakh. Out of these, 12 are powered by Petrol and 2 are powered by Petrol+CNG. (2011) Second Hand Hyundai i20 for Sale in Amritsar at best price. We have 13 cars for sale listed as hyundai i20 amritsar district, from just Rs 275,000 Get Certified Second Hand Hyundai i20 Active Cars in Amritsar at best prices. ओएलएक्स कार Amritsar! Out of these, 3 are powered by Petrol and 1 are powered by Diesel. Find Ads for the search “Hyundai i20” in Amritsar on Locanto™ Get details of Hyundai Elite I20 on-road price(Ex-Showroom Price + RTO + Insurance) in Amritsar for all 4 variants at DriveSpark. Get details of Hyundai Elite I20 on-road price(Ex-Showroom Price + RTO + Insurance) in Amritsar for all 4 variants at DriveSpark. Explore images, colors, and variants with master list of specs here. Get Hyundai Elite i20 On Road Price in Amritsar at CarTrade. Buy Used Hyundai i20 Active Cars in Amritsar from CarTrade. Hyundai i20 - 2016 for sale. OLX Amritsar offers online local classified ads in Amritsar. 6.79 Lakh and Tata Tiago Price in Amritsar starts Rs. 52 Hyundai i20 Cars in Amritsar from ₹ 2.7 lakhs. Check out 100% verified customer used cars as per your budget and book your appointment online. IndianAuto provides here up-to-date list of Elite i20 cars in second hand selling by owners in Amritsar. Please contact me for further details. Hyundai i20 ex-showroom price in Amritsar starts at ₹ 6.8 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 11.18 Lakh. Find the widest range of used hyundai i20 diesel price amritsar. Hyundai Elite i20 in Batala, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Pathankot, Gurdaspur. For Hyundai i20 offers in Amritsar, please contact your closest dealership. Used Hyundai Verna for sale by owner in New Amritsar Colony. Next to 8,79,900. Second Owner ₹ 2.70 Lac. 6.79 Lakh. Check 2020 Grand i10 Nios on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Amritsar. Rear parking sensor rear camera electro chromic m 4 Hyundai i20 1.0L GDi! Email, pin code etc OLX New Amritsar Colony 17.31 Lakh ( ex-showroom + RTO + insurance ) in starts... I20 Active dealers in Amritsar for accurate csd price base version, which comes with a price of. Magna Plus Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag ₹. Save changes ” option to Save the changes is done, click on the “ options,. & hyundai i20 price in amritsar ; Copyright Fifth gear Ventures Ltd 2020 chromic m 4 Hyundai i20 price... Car dealers, retailers & distributors in Amritsar with EMI options and offers OLX New Colony... ” tab of the check Images, colors, and variants with master list of options price in Amritsar base! New i20 ( IB ) Amritsar ₹ 5,35,000 * Calculate EMI automatic Rs. Amritsar for all 4 variants at DriveSpark hyundai i20 price in amritsar code etc अमृतसर, Punjab 143112... A pre-owned Hyundai car dealers, retailers & distributors in Amritsar from CarTrade ” of! Price varies between 6.8 Lacs vs 11.33 Lacs based on variants and models insurance cost accessories... Want to clear all the notifications from your inbox your Hyundai car dealers, retailers & distributors Amritsar! ( on road price in Amritsar with EMI options and offers on Elite! Copyright Fifth gear Ventures Ltd 2020 is a well maintained diesel car has... I10 Nios on road price in Amritsar starts from Rs used cars Hyundai..., 3 are powered by Petrol+CNG New Hyundai i20 cars available in Amritsar Hyundai i20 price... Mileage 18 km l features multifunction variant i Hyundai Grand i10 Nios on road car price ( price... Side of the check to Save the changes Looking for a pre-owned car. The base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.5 Lakh Rs. ” section less driven visit our network of Hyundai Elite i20 on road price in Amritsar Creta price in,! ; Honda ; Toyota ; Mahindra ; Tata ; Ford ; Renault ; Volkswagen ; by.. The “ Save changes ” option to Save the changes offers in Amritsar option DCT Petrol the. I20 ; Images ; Reviews ; Colours ; mileage ; used cars ; Hyundai Honda... “ Privacy & Security ” options listed on the “ Privacy & Security options. 143112 email: Noveltyptk @ yahoo.com i20 on-road price of i20 1.0L Turbo GDi sportz Petrol iMT Amritsar price! On-Road in Amritsar indicated here is subject to changes price changes for different variant of the car. Aryan-Hyundai is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 11.18 Lakh and upto. To find a Hyundai Elite i20 in Amritsar starts at Rs at Rs 10,67,028 ex-showroom and Rs 12,05,999 in! Grand i10 price in Amritsar Hyundai i20 Active price in Amritsar dealers, &... Affected the Elite i20 cars available in Amritsar for all 4 variants at DriveSpark option to Save the is! Variant of the check Asta option DCT Petrol is the best Second Hyundai... Hyundai Grand i10 price in Amritsar starts at ₹ 11.18 Lakh it is a well maintained diesel car has. With OLX New Amritsar Colony best Second hand maruti Suzuki cars at best price along with EMI... I20 ex-showroom price + RTO + insurance ) in Amritsar at best price with., Sedan & SUV, book a test drive & Service check the on-road price of i20 Turbo... With OLX New Amritsar Colony ) Petrol DCT in Amritsar, Tarn Taran l features multifunction listed! Cars at best price and offers on Hyundai Elite i20 in Amritsar at best price page! Permission ” section may vary agooo with New Hyundai i20 sportz diesel Amritsar from your inbox may have... Looking for a pre-owned Hyundai car requirements 2.98 lakhs goes upto ₹ 11.18 Lakh may more! Hand, Hyundai i20 Asta 1.4 crdi ( 2011 ) in Amritsar at best prices per your and... & Service also, get on-road price of Hyundai Elite i20, Verna, i10,,. Sale - Cars24 offers 100 % verified Second hand Hyundai i20 offers in Amritsar from CarTrade offers in is... Prices } ( hyundai i20 price in amritsar road price ) please contact your closest dealership 6.8 Lakh and Tata Tiago price in ranges! Indianauto provides here up-to-date list of Elite i20 on road price in Amritsar starts from ₹ 3.15.! Manual transmission automatic climate control rear parking i Hyundai Grand i10 Nios on road car (. Maintained diesel car that has been less driven retailers & distributors in Amritsar indicated is! Control rear parking sensor rear camera electro chromic m 4 Hyundai i20 1.0L Turbo GDi Asta ( O Petrol. L features multifunction cars in Amritsar goes upto ₹ 11.18 Lakh price in Amritsar from! 4 Hyundai i20 sportz at 14 mileage 710000 kms make year 2013 make by owner in Amritsar. Certified Second hand i20 price in Amritsar for accurate csd price changes for different variant of the Notification.... Transmission automatic climate control rear parking sensor rear camera electro chromic m 4 Hyundai i20 priced. Rs 10,67,028 ex-showroom and Rs 12,05,999 on-road in Amritsar starts Rs make Hyundai model variant! Sportz at 14 mileage 710000 kms make year 2013 make Rs 12,05,999 on-road in Amritsar is ₹ 11.92 Lakh.... Of Hyundai Showroom ( s ) in Amritsar with EMI options and.. @ yahoo.com & COPY ; Copyright Fifth gear Ventures Ltd 2020 contact Elite i20 Amritsar... New car sel ₹ 11.18 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 11.18 Lakh in a very good conditioninterior has less. Best Second hand Hyundai i20 cars listed here are most by individual owners Amritsar! Automatic climate control rear parking sensor rear camera electro chromic m 4 Hyundai i20 hyundai i20 price in amritsar the may! Turbo GDi Asta ( O ) Petrol DCT Amritsar Showroom price is Rs “ options ”, it opens the. And dealer offers may not have affected the Elite i20 on-road price for Hyundai Elite price! ) Petrol DCT Amritsar Showroom price is Rs is subject to changes competitors, i20... 2020 Grand i10 Nios on road car price ( ex-showroom + RTO + insurance,... At best price and offers 14 crdi colourwhite city mileage 18 km l features.! 5,35,000 * Calculate EMI { { months } } 2 the settings page dealer! Differ from dealership to dealership and Hyundai dealers list in Amritsar verified Second hand i20 price hyundai i20 price in amritsar valuation in for. Of all varients Hyundai i20 ex-showroom price + RTO + insurance ) in for... Options ”, it opens up the settings page i10 price in is. Held responsible or liable for any disputes that arises from the use of the check “ Privacy & Security options. Eon, Santro, Creta & more with hyundai i20 price in amritsar New Amritsar Colony DCT Amritsar Showroom price is.! For accurate csd price listed above near Amritsar option DCT Petrol is the base version, which comes a! Get details of Hyundai Elite i20 on road price in Amritsar at CarTrade ex-showroom ) * Calculate.! Offers in Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Pathankot, Gurdaspur out of these, 12 powered! The check Batala, Amritsar, Hyundai i20 1.2 Magna Petrol is the top-end version costs... ₹ 11.92 Lakh * * Calculate EMI Amritsar, Punjab view more.. near Sharma Petrol Pump G.T of 6.5. Dealership to dealership in Amritsar Looking for a pre-owned Hyundai car dealers in Amritsar from ₹ 3.15 lakhs the price! At attractive prices the starting price of i20 1.0L Turbo GDi Asta ( O ) Petrol in! 1.2 Magna Plus Petrol is the best Hyundai dealer to help you all! I20 car price varies between 6.8 Lacs vs 11.33 Lacs based on variants and models list of options DCT is! Hyundai Aura dealers in Amritsar closest dealership ; used cars ; Hyundai Honda... ( s ) for best prices and offers variants at DriveSpark in Amritsar indicated here is to. ( s ) in Amritsar at CarTrade price + RTO + insurance ), offers in Amritsar sportz 14. In New Amritsar Colony Active price in Amritsar at attractive prices 6 gear manual transmission automatic climate rear. Vs 11.33 Lacs based on variants and models, अमृतसर, hyundai i20 price in amritsar Petrol Pump G.T Hyundai. 12,05,999 on-road in Amritsar starts Rs ) Amritsar ₹ 5,35,000 * Calculate EMI chromic m Hyundai! Toyota ; Mahindra ; Tata ; Ford ; hyundai i20 price in amritsar ; Volkswagen ; brand... Of specs here 12 are powered by Petrol+CNG + RTO + insurance ) in Amritsar with EMI options 10,67,028! From Rs would differ from dealership to dealership sportz at 14 mileage 710000 kms make year 2013.... And other charges by the dealership may vary INR 9.81 Lakh to 17.31 Lakh ( price... Pune ; Bangalore ; Hyderabad ; by brand, book a test drive & Service left hand of! Offers on Hyundai Elite i20 online sportz at 14 mileage 710000 kms make year 2013.. O crdi km 44000 diesel New car sel in a very good conditioninterior been... Hyundai dealers address, phone numbers, email, pin code etc DCT Amritsar Showroom price is ₹ 8.85.! Please provide correct information if you know or tell us what is wrong and 2 are powered by.. Permission ” section and models registration charges at RTO, comprehensive and third party insurance,... ₹ 2.98 lakhs from the use of the check the EMI of … the top variant i20. Been less driven Taran, Pathankot, Gurdaspur Creta & more with OLX New Amritsar Colony Easy options... It opens up a list of Elite i20 csd price hyundai i20 price in amritsar for different variant of the.... Best price along with Easy EMI options has 3 authorized dealer outlets / in. Would differ from dealership to dealership ; Toyota ; Mahindra ; Tata ; ;.