Business days are Monday through Saturday. No. We do personally test all hardware that we sell to ensure it is in working condition before it is listed. I have like $120 worth of goat credit where a shoe was too big for me and I had to return it and they took $30 off just for the whole transaction of sending the shoes and me returning it. It does not have to be live to the public, but it should show enough to give us a sense of what you are selling and for how much. What Is My Seller Fee? Our customer support team is always available. Payment Questions. best. If you want the cash you just "withdraw" it? Checking the cost of shipping for items can be done when viewing your shopping cart. When will I receive my order? Q: I've read through everything on this page and I still have a question; how do I contact you guys? I messaged them and if you have credit, it will automatically be deducted when your offer is confirmed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Our product listing pages are updated in real-time as orders are placed. How can I decrease my commission fees? This is why we offer returns on all GOAT Clean purchases. 3 years ago. Is there a customer service number that I can call if I need help? Q: How bad can a box or instruction manual listed as "poor" be? GOAT Store, LLC members can view recent orders in the members area. I never received my order. Q: How much does shipping cost for [insert country/address here]? Q: Is there a telephone number or an actual store? We simply don’t believe in voice mails. You only need a business checking account if your business is set up as a corporation. In addition, we also offer real time reporting that can be accessed much like you would your business bank account. Close. All shipping is done through the United States Postal Service. Do not attempt to retry if you were on the payment screen--contact us instead. 5.8k. Please enable scripting to access all store functions and content. Upon shipment of the order, the card is then billed. Can this be done? All orders contain a secure link in the e-mail confirmation. The GOAT Store, LLC is owned and operated by collectors and gamers Dan Loosen and Gary Heil. The GOAT Store, LLC currently accepts the following methods for payment: PayPal, credit card, and money order. When you sell something you get credit towards your account. Q: I see you have [insert item name here] listed on your site; is this item in stock? One advantage of having an account is to keep track of your orders with us. Yes, it basically say credit card payment but if you have credit, it’ll use credit, I chose credit card payment but it still isn't showing me my available credits, I was curious about the same thing. Credit card payments may not be available for certain destinations. Payment Questions. 100% Upvoted. The goat credit is seen as a gift card would be so it deducts the credit from what it will charge you. When will you issue a 1099? Q: What methods can I use to pay for my order? What kinds of businesses does Goat accept as clients? If you used a cc just do a chargeback and be done with them. If an item is listed on the site, it is in stock, however due to the nature of selling used video games in various conditions, we generally have limited amounts of products in stock, and our stock is constantly changing. Why was my order canceled? We accept any and all businesses that take credit cards, including low risk, medium risk and high risk merchant accounts. Title. Credit card orders may have an additional delay while the supplied address is verified. They have to get them back and “authenticate” before issuing credit to you. If someone uses a stolen card, and wants products shipped to a false address, AVS will help detect this for you and eliminate unnecessary chargebacks and potential losses. If you just want the money, you have the option to cash out to your PayPal account or bank account 1 comment. We do not sell games if you cannot identify what game it is with what remains of the label. These can be obtained from a variety of places. I would like to pay half with a debt card and the other half with a credit card. Q: Do I need to have an account to order? FICO SCORE . How tf do you use goat credit? You have 3 days to request a return from the date you receive your GOAT Clean purchases. Another example might be a box which has had its UPC removed. The goat credit is seen as a gift card would be so it deducts the credit from what it will charge you. Our statements are very easy to read and understand. Q: How bad can a game label listed as "poor" be? Goat will take their cut and the rest will be available to use to purchase on the app. You can always try yourself, but Thee Credit Goat can get it done faster and RIGHT the first time. For the safety of our customers, all credit card orders are subject to address verification procedures--we will only ship orders to a verified address. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In most cases, orders will ship within 1-2 business days. This means that the cartridge or disc are unmarked; the instructions are unmarked and relatively unbent, and the box is in stable condition with little to no tearing or bending. Can I Use Two Payment Methods On Goat App? I don’t know the legality of it, them keeping your money, but I’m currently in the same boat as they are trying to issue me credit for a used shoe they tried to pass off to me as DS. When will you issue a 1099? If it is a sole proprietorship, you may use a personal checking account or a business checking account. A small fee to cover packing materials and drop off is also included. Once we process your return, we will refund you for the amount you paid for the item(s), less the shipping costs to and from you, less any priority processing fee paid and any applicable taxes, by issuing you site credit (GOAT credit) to use on future purchases, except as otherwise determined by us in our sole and reasonable discretion. Q: How long does it take to process an order before it ships? How do I unsubscribe? No it doesn't I just tried to buy a $55 slippers and it went through my debit card first. Mailing list subscriptions can be managed in the My Account area. I just wanna be done with this company. Paper boxes, such as Atari Lynx, Jaguar and all Nitendo boxes may still be listed in good condition with minor flaws because they are made of a thin cardboard. If there are hinges missing or cracks to these titles, we will often still list them as good shape. Shipping costs are based on destination, size, and total weight. The Address Verification System (AVS) lets you enter the customer’s home address and compares it to the address on file with their credit card company. Our multibillion-dollar low risk portfolio balances out our high risk portfolio, Since 2008, thousands of businesses have chosen Goat for credit card processing solutions, e-commerce services, and business capital, No matter the industry, we got you covered. How many sales to get enough credits to buy something? This refund will be issued in the form of GOAT credit to use on future purchases. The GOAT Store, LLC has no physical store in which items are sold, only this web site. Goat will take their cut and the rest will be available to use to purchase on the app. When you sell something you get credit towards your account. Due to the prevalance of credit card fraud on the internet, we do not accept credit card orders from many countries. View entire discussion ( 6 comments) More posts from the Sneakers community. From time to time, we get in things that we don't even consider to be "poor," so we include those in orders for free. Scripting is disabled. We take a one-on-one approach toward educating each merchant. What are the commissions for selling on GOAT? We have several mobile processing solutions that turn your smartphone or tablet into a credit card terminal and much more. Fill in your details to find out how much you can save, We support any industry, fill out the form to find out how much you can save on your payment processing, Let Goat Payments become the Merchant Minded payment processing partner you’ve been searching for. Can this be done? Sign up to learn more about saving money today. We only list items that we consider to still be usable as "poor". FAST AND AFFORDABLE. Do I need a bussiness checking account to obtain a merchant account? Once you add an item to your shopping cart, you can head back to the product pages to select more items, or click the green "Checkout" button to begin the checkout process. save hide report. Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card statement? Yes, we can accept temporary websites, something very basic that shows product and pricing. Can I still buy the item? So it should only charge the 200. Since 2008, thousands of businesses have chosen Goat for credit card processing solutions, e-commerce services, and business capital. Posted by 6 days ago. You can pay using a money order. I'm able to buy them straight away choosing the credits as a payment method, but there's no option to choose credits if I want to make an offer, only paypal. Thanks! All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping. The GOAT Store, LLC became an official limited liability company on May 15, 2001, although the business was started over two years before that in a more limited capacity. GOAT stands for Games Of All Types, which is what we sell. Once your application has been submitted with all the necessary supporting documents, the processing time is usually 24 hours or less. Credit card orders may have an additional delay while the supplied address is verified. Goat Credit isn't listed in any of the purchasing options either. Yes! Can I use a smartphone or tablet to process credit cards? No. If the address cannot be verified for your order, we will contact you to update the address and re-submit the payment. Yes, unless the product is listed as "untested." RAISE YOUR SCORE. You will have live, toll-free merchant assistance by calling 855-551-8558 FREE anytime — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.