The best thing to do would be to take it to your local LV outlet . For example, FL2079 – where FL stands for the factory it was manufactured at in the United States; the first and 3rd numbers represent the week (25th week) it was manufactured, while the second and fourth numbers represent the year, which is 2009. You can usually verify authenticity at Purse Forum dot com. There are some brand basics we need to know to save ourselves from embarrassment, if anything. Hi! Is this normal? “satellite”, etc????) If so, its a knockoff. Happy to take a look. That’s a big red flag. Anybody can help me for this please & where I can send the picture? The lining is a tan super soft/kid glove leather. Did the damier ebene favorite bag ever come in the brown/burgundy lining or has it always been red? If so, it might be real. Hei!! Everything else seems legit, stitching is straight and even, correct count , symmetrical, heat stamp font follows your rules, patina is turning, leather is smooth and supple, not plastic feeling. I’ll be doing a blog post on the Japanese Super Fakes towards the start of 2016 so keep an eye out because it will have lots of info. The date code should be aligned with the ‘Made In (country)” tag. Early and pre-1980’s bags had no date code. Try and get some of your basics right and do not fall for a fake. The date code can determine the authenticity of your vintage bag. My LV Neverfull Monogram Ramages has a pouch with it. I’m happy to send pictures. Please let me know too, thank you. So, if the date code says SA (Italy), the tag cannot say Made in France or Spain. http://m.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Louis-Vuitton-Heartbreaker-Monogram-Multi-Blanc-Cross-body-Bag-New-/361476762005?nav=WATCHING_ENDED. Louis Vuitton Empreinte leather was introduced in 2010, and was an instant hit. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. © 2020 ELUXE MAGAZINE. The code is M41534, Ms chere She told me it’s a late 70’s French company purse that is authentic. I am 100% certain that the bag my husband gave me in 2015 is authentic. Hi could you please tell me if this small LV is real. I just bought a Alma epi Pm and its an 09 yr it doesn’t have feet. We would just need images and for you to sign up through our authentications page. Thank you. If so, it might be real. Hi… I have a keepall 50, the vintage version with the zipper tag that goes over a brass post which the padlock sits. The seller posted “guaranteed authenticity” but because this is the first time for me to buy a preloved item im a little bit nervous. I have what might be a vintage Louis Vuitton handbag, but I cannot find another one like it anywhere online. However im not sure if it is authentic. Here are four easy ways to if you have an authentic Louis Vuitton in a jiffy. With the amount of Japanese super fakes on the market, today and the amount of bags being knocked off to look like they are vintage and confuse people, always having a professional authentication is a must! In that case, you should note that there’s one continuous piece of leather that wraps from the front to the backside, making the LV monogram appear upside down. My other LV has no tag but happy about it as all original descriptions you mentioned are there, That’s not True for the Capital Letter, many vintage have france instead of France and they are authentic, a cousin gave me an lv bucket bag .. its vintage its been with her mom for more than 20 years and i am going to get it restored but i have doubts it doesnt have a stamp and date code, I just bought a Louis Vuitton Denim Baggy GM that came with storage bag, receipt and box. Mp1026 lv neverfull monogram do you think this bag is authentic? These are questions you should bait yourself with at each buying decision. Is the trim correct? Whether you decide to purchase your bag directly from a seller or through a cosigner like FASHIONPHILE, always do your own research to be an educated buyer. Is it in the right place? Now that you know how to spot a fake Louis Vuitton, insist on their sharing photos of some of the most intricate details – usually, the stitches, the shade of the canvas, the embossing of the logo, handles, hardware, tag, logo or monogram.